[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi I started to go to de gym about one year ago, and i was very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-04-24-14-43-42--313672690.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-24-14-43-42--313672690.png
7 KB, 205x246
Hi
I started to go to de gym about one year ago, and i was very motivated. I got fairly good results.
But now, i can't find my motivation anymore. When i started i was going to the gym 5 times a week, now i go there only one or 2 times. I became lazy. Please help me. I want my motivation back
>>
>>36906416
weakling
>>
>>36906416
2 times is engough if you're natty you fucking idiot. If you can see growth with 2 day a week, you're alright.
Why did you start going to the gym in the first place
>>
>>36906416
if you go on youtube and type 'gym motivation' you'll find a dozen roided up niggers screaming into your face telling you to stop bein a lil bitch and get swole. it's easy dude welcome to

2 0 1 6
>>
File: 1381485481278.gif (42 KB, 200x204) Image search: [Google]
1381485481278.gif
42 KB, 200x204
>>36906451
>>
>>36906416
loser
>>
>>36906416
probably an unpopular opinion for most /fit/izens:
If you have friends, maybe have a gf or get girls, are healthy and most of all happy with your life, then fuck it.

If you are fat/skinnyfat, feel like shit everytime you look in the mirror, unhappy, no friends/no gf then that's your motivation. At least it SHOULD be.

I had this phase too. I lost 40lbs and felt soo much better. looked good in clothes and got attention from girls. instead of improving more I got careless, went less to the gym and ate shit again. and after a few months I gained 20lbs again.

Then I realized being /fit/ is not just a phase to get your dream body for a few months.

>being fit is a lifestyle
>>
I have friends and girlfriend. But i was skinny, and i wasn't ok with that. Now i got some progresses, but i don't have any motivation to keep going and train. I hope that's just a phase.
>>
I know that feel fampai

a few months ago skipped 1 to 2 sessions per week because I just wasn't feeling it. I thought maybe I just got bored of my program and needed a change of pace and spent 2 months spinning my wheels and didn't make progress but I kept going anyway even if I got 3 out of 5 sessions.

you'll get it back just keep going anon you'll always lose part of that motivation that got you going in the first place but what matters is that you don't stop regardless of how slow you go or how few sessions you do because once you get that motivation again you're gonna make a lot of progress and enjoy lifting again

lifting has it's ups and downs you're at the bottom part right now just keep going anon
we're all gonna make it
>>
>>36906612
yup, I agree. Allot of people in the gym are not setting PRs... just maint. workouts... until some high test cardio bunny walks in.. then everyone chimps out.
>>
>>36906416
Keep going. Don't let your state of being get in the way of right actions. Know that one creates habits by forcing yourself to a routine, and viewing it positively. You will find that going to the gym will be more of a necessity. As a corollary to that, know that NOT going to the gym is something that you must associate as bad. Create this positive and negative associations. Force yourself to do it at first, then your brain will create the pathways that will make those associations more stronger. It will become easier, but never easy. Remember that. Know that you will fail. Many times. But that you will learn from those mistakes and keep going. Don't be a pussy, bro. Don't let your state of being (emotions, unmotivation, etc) get in the way of right actions. Repeat it out loud. Scream it out the window. Write this down on your erected shaft. I don't care. Internalize it. Accept it. Embrace it. Then act.
>>
i dont have any physical activity and i work in IT so i know i'll look like a fat lard after 2 months if i stop watching my diet and working out
i go to the gym 2 or 3 times per week and keep my calories around 2800-3100, try to avoid sweets, not drink too much beer etc, get a medium amount of protein etc.
>>
File: takamura.png (782 KB, 596x899) Image search: [Google]
takamura.png
782 KB, 596x899
>>36906416
(Life expectancy - current age)/2 = years left until nursing homes and depends become something you think about regularly.
>>
>>36906416
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_FFIFhG6to
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.