[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend the last few years taking lifting seriously >developing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: 456445444_10.jpg (47 KB, 480x579) Image search: [Google]
456445444_10.jpg
47 KB, 480x579
>spend the last few years taking lifting seriously
>developing myself to be a better person and more attractive to others
>3 fucking years its taken to get from where I was to where I am now
>in 3 fucking months, a semi-friend has gone from skinny fuck to pretty ripped and gets untold amounts of attention in comparison to me
>he even has a better V-taper, broader shoulders, bigger chest and shoulders, better lats
>literally everything looks better on him on top of being taller and getting people to notice him and get interested in him easier
All the fucking work in the world wont change how my genetics are. No amount of dedication will put me in a better position than other people with better genetics. I spent the last three fucking years developing my sloppy ass body with strict diet and working out while this fuck went from skinny loser to shredded rockstar in three months.

He gets literally anything he wants; be it women, opportunities, or attention. Meanwhile, I have to work my god damn ass off to even get a shred of what he does.

Should I just kill myself? There doesn't seem to be a better option considering I will never be in the same position others will others with better genetics will be.

There is systematically no point in continuing life unless I was able to straight up murder other people with better opportunities than me.
>>
Don't be jealous, I'm sure there's a Asian out there who's crying over not having genes like yours.
>>
>>36904391
Then even worse for him. Like, holy fuck, why even bother when all you're going to get is the used up, roast beef pussy that all the alphas have already gotten?

There's no point if, no matter how much effort you put in, all you're going to get is the fucking scraps.
>>
>>36904402
>>36904391
Better yet, the used up pussy you ARE getting is thinking of fucking Chad and Juan's dick they got earlier even when you fuck them. They don't care about you, they only care about what they used to be able to get. You'll never satisfy them, they'll always be looking to upgrade.

You're nothing but a placeholder until they can get a chad again. If not, congratulations. You have just earned yourself the throne seat of cuckoldry come a few years down the road.
>>
Why even try when other people can do the exact same thing as you can on top of much more with less work put in and much more gain to be had from doing it.

I can't even see a single reason to try if most of everyone else has such an easier time with it.
>>
>>36904364
ask him how he did it?
>>
>>36904402
>all you're going to get is the used up, roast beef pussy that all the alphas have already gotten?
As long as you keep thinking like this, you're going to remain a virgin. You really need to work on your mental health, self-esteem and attitude towards women/other people in general, not your body.
>>
>>36904486
I'm not a virgin, believe me. I just don't see the reason in even putting in the effort when others have SO much easier of a time getting exactly the same thing you want.

Why even bother? If someone who is better of than you wants what you want, they will have it first every time.
>>
>>36904509
Because defeatist attitude gets you nowhere and comparing yourself to others is stupid

You will always be worse than some others, it's a pointless thing to cry about
>>
>>36904509
Bro, you need the red pill...

Read this: https://therationalmale.com/2011/09/13/average-frustrated-chump/

Everything you've learned about women your entire life is wrong.

Good luck dude.
>>
>>36904364
God you're a fucking pussy. The glory comes in the struggle, if you get to the top because you worked harder than everyone else it's so much sweeter and well earned
>>
Could he, just possibly, be roiding his tits off?
>>
>>36904402
Seriously dude? You can be the alpha you just have to work harder, you're just looking for excuses you spineless piece of shit
>>
>>36904364
holy fuck you are such a beta i don't even know what to say. yes, please kill yourself. your a tax on everyone you know you whiny little bitch.
>>
>>36904364
>There is systematically no point in continuing life unless I was able to straight up murder other people with better opportunities than me.

you are now in the mindset of a dumb nigger that's stupid because he's black
>>
>>36904536
>Bro, you need the red pill...

top kek
>>
>>36904564
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>36904571
nice buzzword, bet you learned it on reddit
>>
>>36904364
>>36904364
>>36904364
>>36904364
>>36904364

oh, awesome, a thinly-veiled FHF-meme thread

kys faggot op
>>
>>36904539
When does anyone honestly get to the top off of hard work?

I can guarantee you almost everyone at the top is because of one lucky hook up or one random encounter once in a lifetime. No one at the top got there because of hard work.

Same with the people with better genetics. They aren't there from hard work. They're there because they were born into it. Some of us just aren't born to be great. Why bother?

I know I'm running out of steam real fucking quick if all these assholes around me get the same or better than me with much less effort than I put in and getting much better results
>>
File: 1407397500443.jpg (23 KB, 439x413) Image search: [Google]
1407397500443.jpg
23 KB, 439x413
>>36904364
>>36904402

This is the neurotic mess that is created by men who measure their worth in women. Like no fucking joke, If you believe that women are shallow whores, but spend all of your time and effort trying to get their validation, this is literally the most beta thing you can do.

>"b-but the alphas are out there pulling mad pussy!"

The "alphas" who put in large amounts of effort to get laid are investing this time in people that they will inevitably discard. If you've had sex a few times with a few different girls, you're really not missing out on anything, and beyond your basic needs, pursuing more sex will not fulfill you. Then again you're a virgin so you might not understand, but there are much more enjoyable things in life than sex. Pursue some sort of ideal or create something beautiful, even if it's using your own body, rather than sitting frustrated because another speck of nothing is doing a bunch of nothing that will get them nowhere that you won't be in 100 years.
>>
>>36904626
I'm not measuring my worth in women. I'm measuring it in other 'equals'. And most of my 'equals' get shit much easier with less effort
>>
>>36904364

Here's a thought, OP:

Maybe you get no attentiom because you're a petty, insecure, jealous fucknugget?

Maybe you get no attention because your goal is to get attention and that comes across to everybody who meets you?

Perhaps if you stopped being an uptight, narcissistic fuckwit you might be happier.

Just a thought.
>>
File: imageyyy_freeman.jpg (94 KB, 420x640) Image search: [Google]
imageyyy_freeman.jpg
94 KB, 420x640
>>36904669
Effort is something that is difficult to measure anon

I shit you not, I once had a dream where some nigga taught me what it felt like to try, and it was that point that I realized that my entire life I had never really tried. You're probably the same, you don't know what it means to really try, so you put forth a mediocre effort and then whine when that isn't enough. Stop assuming that you know your limitations; I guarantee you that you don't. Maybe the difference between you and them is in how far you can go.

And y es, you ARE measuring your worth in women, even if you don't realize it. Wondering why someone can get pussy easier than you shows that you're concerned with the amount that you are getting.
>>
>>36904536

>redpill

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.... Oh, wow. Faggot.
>>
>>36904364
nice skelly > ripped inspiration thread OP. I can't wait to be bigger and better looking than you in three months time.
you should just work harder bud and stop slacking off.
>>
File: IMG_20151226_205505.jpg (4 MB, 3088x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151226_205505.jpg
4 MB, 3088x4160
Wow.. Another summer 'lift for women' thread. I've never seen these before.
>>
>>36904364
its called roids, op
>>
>all these faggots thinking genetics doesn't determine mating selection nearly instantly

OP got the short end of the stick. That's that. Most men did. Why are so many young males frusterated with their sexual experience? Because they havent embraced that they are fucked.

OP, enjoy the fact you realize that you will probably never get the satisfaction you want. At least you now have something to blame beside yourself.
>>
>>36904364
Post before and after.
>>
You should do exclusively flute exercises so your ass is nices for when I fuck your ass
>>
>>36904402
>tfw no gf
>>
File: statler and waldorf at pc.gif (315 KB, 349x199) Image search: [Google]
statler and waldorf at pc.gif
315 KB, 349x199
>>36904364
>in 3 fucking months, a semi-friend has gone from skinny fuck to pretty ripped and gets untold amounts of attention in comparison to me
>he even has a better V-taper, broader shoulders, bigger chest and shoulders, better lats

Does he pin genetics or take his orally?
>>
>>36904626
T H I S
>>
>>36904626
>>The "alphas" who put in large amounts of effort to get laid are investing this time in people that they will inevitably discard. If you've had sex a few times with a few different girls, you're really not missing out on anything, and beyond your basic needs, pursuing more sex will not fulfill you. Then again you're a virgin so you might not understand, but there are much more enjoyable things in life than sex. Pursue some sort of ideal or create something beautiful, even if it's using your own body, rather than sitting frustrated because another speck of nothing is doing a bunch of nothing that will get them nowhere that you won't be in 100 years.
they have the option to procreate, literally one of the primary functions of all living organisms

sex isn't a bunch of nothing, and being a virgin while everyone isn't is humiliating
>>
>>36904364
>Should I just kill myself?
Yes, because you sound like a highly insecure bitchboy.
>>
>>36904533
It actually shows a lot of things about OP.

>last few years taking lifting seriously
What lifts did he do? Was he taking nutrition properly? What did he to do improve on other aspects of life?

>3 months skinny fuck to pretty ripped
Maybe he was working out to begin with and just decided to do a proper cut. Maybe he has a better looking face. Maybe he is just that confident vs a defeatist manchild.

desu OP, you should just kill yourself. people like you make men cucks
>>
>>36906858

>primary functions of all living organisms

Humans are pack animals. That means the survival and procreation of the pack trumps survival and procreation of the individual. It's why childless men are willing to fight and die for their country/tribe/family, it's why people will run into burning buildings to save members of the family/pack, it's why there are dead-ends in procreation and infertility is common in humans, and things like homosexuality. This keeps those who can't have children with the pack, to help protect and make it prosper.

Today, we don't have packs. We have society. Go help out who you can, be a part of it. You'll get some pussy at least as ugly as you are. And that isn't that big of a deal, honestly.

>sex isn't a bunch of nothing

It is. In your head, in your ego, you make it something way more than it is, because your natural processes demand you pay attention to it. But those processes do not matter in this day and age. You can easily get laid if it's that big of a deal to you. Just lower your standards, get some pussy.

There is that saying "Sex is like Oxygen, it's only a big deal when you're not getting any." and it's true. The issue is your ego focusing on something that really isn't that big of a deal.

>being a virgin while everyone isn't is humiliating

I got to be a wizard before I lost my virginity. It really isn't that big of a deal. I was able to fake it for like, 8 years (except to my close friends). Humiliation is an emotion you choose to have. Stop giving a fuck what other people think. It's your life, not theirs. you're holding yourself back.

YOu want to learn to talk to girls? Talking trumps all other things when it comes to picking up women. Talk to everyone. stop trying to get laid, and just start trying to make friends. You'll come across someone who wants the D eventually.
>>
File: 555.jpg (15 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
15 KB, 600x375
>>36904364

is your friend's name HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME?
>>
>>36907406
Preaching to the choir man, you're wasting your time. Just come here to laugh at people and shake your head once in a while like I do.
>>
>>36907406
>I got to be a wizard before I lost my virginity. It really isn't that big of a deal.

This, mangs. If anyone expects losing their virginity to change anything other than their status as a virgin, you will be sorely mistaken.
>>
>>36904364
You're supposed to be off SS after 8 months or so
>>
>>36904364
You should definitely kill yourself. Making this thread proves that beyond any doubt.
>>
>>36904509
you are truly lost. basically you will accept being average and never try to improve because others are better than you? damn dude the universal competition is what drives me both in the gym and professionally. if you dont change your attitude you will never be a competitive candidate for anything in life whether its a job or a top tier grill

good luck, friend.
>>
>ripped in 3 months

Your friend is on steroids, it has absolutely nothing to do with genetics

Op is a moron
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (21 KB, 570x303) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
21 KB, 570x303
>>36904536
This.
>>
>>36904364
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”

-Hemingway
>>
CHAD goes to THE pizza PARLOR while WE go TO THE gym

Chad DRINKS milkSHAKES while WE drink protein SHAKES
>>
File: skeleton inspiration.jpg (337 KB, 727x836) Image search: [Google]
skeleton inspiration.jpg
337 KB, 727x836
You'll never be happy because your own self worth is tied to your perception of how others are better than you

Your hatred and frustration are a defense against changing yourself for the better

Example: you envy the man in the picture

The problem is you
>>
>>36911065
I go to the GYM and eat PIZZA. I don't take protein SHAKES but I sometimes enjoy a milkSHAKE.

Still making sweet gains.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.