[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminization of men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So, I hear about the estrogen and phytoestrogens everywhere that are causing modern men to become wimps. How come it seems every product causes estrogen gain and we never hear something like "BEWARE: Testosterone found in _____, masculizing women." I understand the plastics part, but everything seems to be against modern male healthy development.
Side note- anybody else think this is what is causing trans-people to jump on the media scene?
>>
Because testosterone is being reduced from within, thus making it easier for the elites to bring out the Matriachal New World Order.
>>
IT'S THE BANKERS THE BONUSES
>>
>>36894874

For real though, how I can avoid xenoestrogens? I've already cut plastic out, but at the same time, it can be in soaps, shampoos, literally everything. Memorizing the list of chemicals to avoid seems to be too extreme, but at the same time, I want to keep my T as naturally high as possible. Anyone have a few guidelines?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>36894898
Please.
>>
because it's 99% media and idiot created bullshit

In the 70s it was oestrogen being leaked from animal hormones into the water supply (this nonsense idea still exists today)
In the 80s it was the soya bean/milk and coconut milk tinning process leaking oestrogen facilitating substances into the product
In the 90s and 00s and 10s it was whatever company or product could be used as a viable scapegoat

The reality is that oestrogen is and always has been produced consistently according to any studies we've done and diet, exercise and lifestyle are the factors which matter most.

Work out more and stop being retarded. If you want to pretend people have higher oestrogen levels blame it on lack of exercise in modern western lifestyles.
>>
>>36894919
Just take a test cycle you insecure fuck
>>
>>36894962
In the 70s it was formaldehyde among other chemicals of concern. Just because you really don't want there to be poisonous materials everywhere doesn't mean they'll cease to exist. Our society was built with lead because it was cheap, they don't care about human health until an.official agency does something about it. Their #1 priority is cutting costs, not your health
>>
>>36894874
Estrogen = insecure, docile, compliant, healthy
Testosterone = aggressive, rebellious, health problems

It's mass control.
>>
>>36895312
You're on a level of irony, right?
>>
I wish there was more feminine boys t b h, I'm not even close to getting enough boypussy variety
>>
>>36895324
No. All of what I said is factually correct, though of course I can't prove that the govt is behind it. But I find it highly suspicious that anything containing testosterone = BAAAAD while we're being pumped with estrogen daily from just about any product available.
>>
>>36894898
>>36895312
>There are living breathing people who believe this
Either I just took the b8 hard or
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D
>>
>>36895495
The first one is b8 obviously
>>
>>36894874
Testosterone is just a meme hormone. It's all bullshit. Men are just less manly because of the shitty hyperprotected lives we lead
>>
>>36894919
Beer is also estrogenic btw.
>>
>>36895906
>testosterone
>meme
No friendo. It explains:
>sex drive/ ED issues
>general body structure
>bone density
>know your friend that's been lifting forever and still look like a skinnyfat turd?
>temperment
>sleep patterns

List goes on.
>>
How much would it cost to do your own TRT in the UK?
>>
>>36896146
if NHS it's free; you actually have to be low test though
>>
File: 1461426328066.png (112 KB, 877x2078) Image search: [Google]
1461426328066.png
112 KB, 877x2078
>>
>>36896186
and not a single scientific reference was found
>>
>>36896175
I don't think I am to be perfectly honest, I'm not seriously considering frauding but I'm curious about it and who knows what I'll want in years to come.

I'll just lurk the roid threads for a bit
>>
>>36896175
he said "do your own," meaning not a prescription

>>36896146
a vial will last you about two months. should be around 50-60 dollars for a vial in the UK. I don't know much about UK sources but that sounds about right for international prices. if anything, it'd be cheaper
>>
>>36896203
Go on the net and research the things mentioned there.
>>
>>36896231
>in years to come

Unless you're 35, the price and availibility of roids may be way different in future
>>
>>36896258
maybe provide us some sources yourself when making claims?
>>
>>36896248
Appreciate it man, how much is in a vial? I'll see what that costs over here. How much should you usually use per week in mg or ml? I have a lot of research to do...
>>
>>36896275
Seriously nigger? You need sources to know that things like soy, tea tree oil and parabens are estrogenic?
>>
>>36896186
>>36896258
Okay, I won't go through the whole thing, but lets look at Parabens as an example.

>parabens have a VERY POWERFUL ESTROGENIC EFFECT

"Animal experiments have shown that parabens have weak estrogenic activity, acting as xenoestrogens.[14] In an in vivo study, the effect of butylparaben was determined to be approximately 100,000 times weaker than that of estradiol, and was only observed at a dose level approximately 25,000 times higher than the level typically used to preserve products.[15] The study also found that the in vivo estrogenic activity of parabens is reduced by about three orders of magnitude compared to in vitro activity."

>they cause cancer too!

"There is no evidence that application of consumer products containing parabens cause cancer.[11] Investigations by the American Cancer Society and FDA found that current levels of parabens in consumer products were not dangerous.[12][13] A 2005 review concluded "it is biologically implausible that parabens could increase the risk of any estrogen-mediated endpoint, including effects on the male reproductive tract or breast cancer" and that "worst-case daily exposure to parabens would present substantially less risk relative to exposure to naturally occurring endocrine active chemicals in the diet such as the phytoestrogen daidzein."[3]"
>>
>>36896293
10ml in a vial, the difference is the dosage of the vial. some are 200mg/ml, some are 250, some are 300.

200mg/week is the usual TRT dosage
>>
>>36894874
RIP anyone who drinks bottled water.
>>
>>36896300
>seriously nigger, you need proof before you believe what people on 4chan tell you?

>>36896336
did you know that about 50% of people who are exposed to water in utero grow breasts?
>>
>>36896300
more like sources for supporting your tin-foil hat red-pill bullshit that claims men are becoming "feminized" or whatever
>>
>>36896348
shutup cuck, just you wait till Blaha and the lizard army unleash estrogen into your childrens water
>>
>>36896345
>didn't do his research on BPA
>he's gonna grow bitch tits
>>
>>36896316
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9875295
>Given their use in a wide range of commercially available topical preparations, it is suggested that the safety in use of these chemicals should be reassessed, with particular attention being paid to estimation of the actual levels of systemic exposure of humans exposed to these chemicals.
There is such a thing as bioaccumulation, meaning that the substance does not get washed out of your body. And even if you encounter harmful chemicals in small amounts but constantly, eventually they will become a problem.
>>
>>36896398
>bioaccumulation
>of hormones
R u kiddin me m8
>>
>>36896334
I have no idea what I'm looking at, there's hundreds of different types of test...

Some guy is saying he uses a gel, costs him £50 per 2 months, I'd be more than happy to pay that go past my peak. I just need to get anywhere near my peak so I don't waste my money...
>>
>>36896427
Steroid hormones, including oestrogen can be stored within adipose tissue and released over time, even without future exposure.
>>
>>36894962
>because it's 99% media and idiot created bullshit

The environment being filled with xenoestrogens is one of the more ignored things by the media, and it has tons of scientific evidence.
>>
>>36896435
Those gels wont do shit for you if your test level is natural, they barely increase it enough to put you in a normal range. Actual test for athletes/bodybuilers puts you at like 3x the normal range. The only way you're getting test to boost athletic performance is illegally, no doctor is going to give you a real dose because you're a lazy fuck who's test levels are on the normal low end.
>>
>>36896469
Also, people in their 50's and 60's were not dying of cancer in droves as little as 20 years ago.
>>
>>36896484
They're legal to buy and possess in the UK, as long as you don't have enough to suggest you're probably supplying. But, IIRC, you can only legally import them yourself in person, you can't have them shipped in. So you just go on holiday for a week and bring them back.
>>
>>36894874
You can counter it by eating citris, cruciferous vegetables (brocolli and cauliflower, and taking some nettle root supplement. They are all naturally anti estrogenic.
>>
>>36896517
I don't think most xenoestrogens and carcinogenic compounds have a lot of overlap, but agreed. It's really stupid that the norm for new chemicals is to release them, and then only actually check if they cause damage after lots of people get serious health problems from them. And even then, many of them like plastic additives are never actually banned because the money is too good. I don't think there's some far ranging conspiracy to feminize men, but there's definitely far to much preoccupation with profits at the expense of everyone else.
>>
>>36896536
I'm pretty sure customs is going to have something to say if they catch you trying to sneak in vials of test. I'm in Canada so I'm guessing UK has similar laws. I personally wouldn't want to risk it just to get bigger quicker.
>>
>>36895946
You fell whole hog for the meme. All that is oversimplified
>>
>>36894874
Modern men are not wimps because of the water, it's a societal issue

From the book No More Mr Nice Guy, I promise I'm not shilling this book this is just insightful

>The Female Dominated Educational System
>The modern educational system has also contributed to the dynamic of boys being raised by women. Since World War II, boys have entered schools dominated by females. For most boys, the first several years in school become basic training in how to please women. From kindergarten through sixth grade, I had only one male teacher and six females. This is pretty consistent with national norms. Men account for just one in four teachers nationwide. In the primary grades, they make up only 15% of the teaching staff, and that number is steadily dropping. From daycare to preschool to elementary school, little boys in the post-war era have been surrounded by women. There have been few adult males to help them through this experience. If a little boy was already disconnected from his father and trained to please a woman, the typical school system magnified this conditioning.

>The Vietnam War
>In the '60s, the Vietnam War crystallized the feeling of alienation between many baby boom boys and their fathers. Battle lines were drawn between young men protesting a war started and perpetuated by their fathers. A generation of World War II veterans could not understand the flaunting of responsibility and the social rebellion of their sons. The young men of this generation became the antithesis of their fathers and of an establishment that solved domestic and international problems with guns and bombs. The anti-war movement created a new breed of males focused on love, peace, and avoiding conflict.
>>
>>36897171
cont.

>Women's Liberation
>During this same period of time, many women were beginning to work outside of the home, birth control provided new freedom, and women's liberation was in its infancy. Some mothers during the Baby Boom era could foresee a change in gender roles on the horizon. They worked to prepare their sons and daughters for what was to come. Many of these mothers raised their daughters to not need a man. At the same time, they trained their sons to be different from their fathers — peaceful, giving, nurturing, and attentive to a woman's needs. Radical feminism in the '60s and '70s projected an angry generalization about men. Some feminists claimed that men were the cause all of the problems in the world. Others asserted that men were merely
an unnecessary nuisance. More than likely, the majority of women during this era did not feel this way about men. Nevertheless, enough angry women were significantly vocal to contribute to a social climate that convinced many men that it was not OK to be just who they were. Epitaphs like "men are pigs" and "all men are rapists" were prominent during this time. Less angry slogans of feminism asserted that "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." Men who were already conditioned to look to women for definition and approval were especially susceptible to these kinds of messages. This added incentive for these men to try to figure out what women wanted and try to become that in order to be loved and get their needs met.
>>
>>36896448
No they can't, stop your fucking non-sense
>>
>>36897222
Actual estrogen can't, but many xenoestrogens can and do bioaccumulate and store in your fat.
>>
>>36897412
So cutting will turn you into a woman?
>>
>>36894874
Because it's a meme and viral marketing.

The real reason men are feminized today is education since the 90s.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.