[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you okay fit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: photo.jpg (71 KB, 709x709) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
71 KB, 709x709
So why aren't you faggots 35 years old with 26 marathons under your belt?

Why don't you run 10 miles a day around the great city of manhattan?

Why don't you have a beautiful wife and kids?

Why don't you ride a $1500 motorized skateboard while recording yourself with a $1200 Canon^TM camera and a $1499 Phantom 4^TM Drone?

Why don't you own a youtube channel with hundreds of millions of views?

Why aren't you in perfect shape?

What the fuck is wrong with you /fit/?
>>
What happened to his glasses anyway, they always have the white stuff around the lenses
>>
>>36887176
He sprayed it white and chipped off the paint. He did a shoot in the salt flats and salt got in the cracks of his glasses. He thought it was cool and kept it.
>>
>>36887163
I'm perfect the way I am :^)
>>
>>36887163
Because I'm not a jew.
>>
>>36887163
im so fucking gad i dont have that dudes mouth. Also, if this guy wasn't so insanely LUCKY/productive/creative he would have absolutely nothing. Theres a million dudes like this guy on youtube - If you saw casey's channel with 200 subscribers, would you think of him the same?

Also, this dude is battling either a serious bout of depression or manic disorder. I kno my BA in psychology means shit but it's so fucking obvious.

happy people don't need to broadcast that they're happy, and more importantly don't make videos telling you how to be happy.
>>
>>36887460
Yup, hit the nail on the head. Let's see your body trip fag.
>>
>>36887163
why do i need to do things i dont want to do to impress people i dont know or care about?
>>
>>36887460
He was successful before his yewtube channel. He sold "The Neistat Brothers" to HBO for ~$2mil.
>>
>>36887163
Is it just me, or is this one of the ugliest motherfuckers you have ever seen?
>>
>>36888818
Just looked him up because I've neve heard of him.

Jesus christ he's scar y without his glasses.

No hating on the guy though, with a face like his I'd never leave the house, and he seems to be doing well for himself.
>>
>>36888818
He looks like he broke his nose.

Not surprising with all the skateboarding he does.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1825x1027) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1825x1027
>>36888818
Rate his wife
>>
>>36890271
8/10
>>
>>36890271

BREH
>>
>>36890271

candice/10
>>
>>36887163
I watch Casey's vlogs after gym usually. Nice production value, I appreciate that. Also nice to see a middle aged unattractive manlet making it, inspiring t.bh
>>
>>36887163
This guy is living proof that HEIGHT FACE FRAME is a meme
>>
I can't watch this guy dude. His face is just too bad. I mean I'm not good looking, a 6 maybe 6.5 on a good day but this fucking guy right here...
>>
>>36888818
nigga was made by jim henson.

i read about him somewhere a while back. good job on making millions of dollars, but he made it doing nothing worthwhile. i'm not american so theres no chance i would have heard of his 'movies'. but he's a youtube snake oil merchant, selling 3 minute breaks from reality for people to watch while shitting.
at least the gary v guy has a proper company which makes profit to back up his talk. neistat is a shyster.
>>
>>36890271
Kek, you just had to go out and find the single most unflattering frame if her.
>>
>>36891313
My sentiments exactly
>>
>>36887163
Disclaimer: I'm a loser so there is no real weight to what i have to say.

That being said

I don't believe that there is something inherently wrong with anybody. The experience of every person is a combination of billions of factors, from genetics to the information that he/she has come across. So there isn't anything objectively wrong with a person, there is stuff that has happened to a person. Even if someone "takes control of their own life" all it means is that that person has learned at some point that you can actually do that and a lot of people don't even have that.

This means though that there is a happy life for everybody: at any point in time your life can completely transform for the better. With mental breakthroughs it's really fun because it can't really transform for the worse: bad stuff can still happen to you yet you will view it from a "higher" perspective and the bad stuff will actually allow you to get even "higher" still.

I just wanted to say "hang in there". Keep an open mind, find pleasure in the moment and enjoy your experience. And yeah, it would have been cooler if a "non-loser" told you all that, but I thought the exact same thing about fitness: that it's when I will get there that my words will count and people will listen to me. Yet here I am and people still stick to their stupid shit and what I say doesn't really make a difference. But as I've said above bad stuff allows you to grow, so now I can say the stuff that I believe in and want to say even before "getting there". Anyway, good luck. We are all gonna make it.
>>
File: asdf.gif (2 MB, 937x621) Image search: [Google]
asdf.gif
2 MB, 937x621
I have this leaked amateur vid of him getting it at with his girl. Anyone wants it?
>>
>>36887163

At least I don't look like fucking Quasimodo.
>>
I fucking hate this guy. People only like him and watch his videos because they like to look at someone who is successful and made it and be so open about it. It is literally reality TV about some millionaire who gets everything handed to him on golden platter and doesn't have to do shit. He has a business (beme) which is literally a snapchat clone yet got funding of at least $2M because of him endorsing it. It flopped miraculously and now he doesn't even talk about it anymore. Companies all over the world send him free luxury goods to advertise for literally the cost of their products to a million-people-wide audience. All he does is make pretentious vlogs about his perfect live in New York City in an upper class neighborhood and "works" in a hobby studio which looks like a kindergarten of which the rent is more than the average income in NYC.

And his son, don't even get me started. He is literally an autist with scoliosis and people look up to him for being the son of God himself. His relationship with his wife is on the verge of a divorce and she is your typical NYC sassy bitch with rich parents who run real estate in South Africa. Case has several cars, rides a fucking fixies and he does his own hair with a hair clipper. He replaces his lenses because he shattered them more often than I buy a new tooth brush.

Everything about him, his life and his family is what I detest. And people fucking buy it. It disgusts me. Yes, I am salty. Fuck you Casey.
>>
>>36892825

Perfect summary tbqh.

/thread
>>
>>36892825
I'm no fan either but didn't he get his son when his was 17 and had to drop out to work a minimum wage job to support his family?
>>
>>36892860
Yes so? How is that my problem in any way whatsoever? That is his own fucking fault for being a dumb idiot. I hope he really felt the child support fees knocking him down. Besides, he kind of promotes this live style. To fuck the system and do whatever you want. Because he is a 1 in millio success story of someone having an early child and making it in terms of wealth yet pretends it wasn't luck but actual dedication who got him where he is. It was just a run of circumstances that got him where he is, there is no guarantee anyone else can do what he did. Especially not after you royally fuck up with a son before you hit your twenties.

Yet people look up to him and think "if he can do it, I can!" - but the fact is, the very reason millions people watch his videos is because they are pathetic pieces of shit who rather watch someone else making it than attempting to become someone else. Just to feel better about themselves.
>>
I changed my run from 4 to 6 miles and instead of 4 times a week it's everyday no other engagement stops me, excluding my 2 weekly squat days. So maybe one day...
>>
>>36892893
True, no one "sees" all the people that don't make it but who were in the exact same situation.
>>
File: 1460417208391.gif (1 MB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
1460417208391.gif
1 MB, 600x335
>>36892766
b8
>>
You can hate Casey all you want but he is a great film maker and makes/made millions of dollars because of it. He doesn't even run advertisements on his channel, otherwise he would be even more rich. Could easily making north of $2M on his Youtube channel due to his subscriber count and daily views (~2 million).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ8RiLLt6yg

And he probably lifts (and looks bodily better) more than you do. Low body fat, lots of calisthenics. Cardio bunny.
>>
>>36892927
Casey pls go
>>
>>36892927
I agree. The people that browse this board only know how to lift heavy things. Creativity is not their strong suit, nor could they recognize it when they see it.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>36892946
pic related, show me your body
>>
>>36892927
>>36892970
>>36892995
You are completely missing the point. The Dunning–Kruger effect at full speed.
>>
>>36892766
Who are you even talking about?
>>
>>36887163
Because I am 24 years old with only 5 marathons :(
>>
>>36893033
Who is guilty of the Dunning-Kruger effect? That's about over-self-evaluation, not under-evaluation of someone you're jealous of.
>>
>>36893033
He may not be the best at what he does but he is DOER. What matters is actually doing things and putting things out there. You can theory craft all you want but what does that accomplish if you never produce?
>>
>>36893478
Casey Neistat. This thread is about him.
>>
>>36893553
who the fuck is casey neistat?
>>
used to love caseys video before he started vlogging, creative and funny and his editing style was interesting

>starts vlogging to promote his new company Beme
>Beme fails, its a social media platform and you've probably never heard of it which is counter-intuitive
>promotes Beme via collaborating with popular viners and youtubers
>gets sucked into "youtube" fame
>in order to get more subscribers and views he pretends to like other youtubers he obviously doesn't like
>wears sunglasses to hide his crippling insomnia and depression
>vlogs his "amazing life" which is in fact amazing but as another anon said up there he's obviously emotionally fragile and needs to project how amazing his life is

I respect the dude, he's basically come from nothing as he ALWAYS mentions but his fanbase has devolved from 20-something year old people interested in film making and machinimas to preteens obsessed over the celebrity-esque lifestyle, getting hard over hoverboards and skateboards

i still enjoy the short films he occasionally makes
>>
>>36887163
Cardio kills gains
>>
File: candicebumbum.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
candicebumbum.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>>36890271
>The Neistat Brothers
she never lost the double chin lol... but she does have a nice bum.
>>
>35 years okd
I'm 32

>26 marathons
I only have one. The thing is that I care about my heart and know regularly running extremely long distances creates scar tissue around the heart thus damaging it.

>wife and kids
Nah, I prefer not to have parasites in my life.

>ride ...
Because I ride my bike everywhere and take really good care of it. As a result, I have saved a shitton of money with mostly the only cons being
>riding in cold weather
>transporting large amounts of something home
Though both are litigated by being creative.

>yt channel
Because I'm not an attention whore.

>perfect shape
No such thing.

>fuck is wrong with you
Nothing. The thing that is wrong is you who feels like he' needs to compare himself to a faggot.
>>
File: 1430781024510.png (15 KB, 400x335) Image search: [Google]
1430781024510.png
15 KB, 400x335
Casey appears to be very high-energy, he seems to be living a very busy life and he seems to be doing so many things every day

He reminds me of my dad. I wish I was more like him

Instead I'm more like Casey's son, a low energy faggot, shy, awkward, boring and overall not someone who gets things done
>>
>>36893658
Congratz, you got yourself baited, what's the next step in your master plan?

>>wife and kids
>Nah, I prefer not to have parasites in my life.
>>
>>
>>36891388
>reproductive biology being a meme
okay lol
>>
Someone tag Casey on Twitter with this shit. He is the kind of guy to respond to it.

Casey, if you read this, I hope beme runs bankrupt and it will be the final nail in the coffin for the illusion regarding your perceived happiness. You are literally living on a fad of social success, fueled by millions of people who want to be like you. The only reason you are not in a mental institution with a crippling insecurity and depression disorder which no drone can deliver you medecines for, is a company which you "built". But now that the very company is near bankruptcy, I wish you a painful psychological disorder. Your wife will obviously leave you because she is addicted to the celebrity life style and your son can never look you in the eyes anymore because you destroyed his childhood, live on JewTube.
>>
> he does his own hair with a hair clipper.

Great now i'm not allowed to cut my own hair without people judging me
>>
>>36887163
Because I don't look like the hell spawn of Sean Penn
>>
>>36893658
>>wife and kids
>Nah, I prefer not to have parasites in my life.

You must be a barrel of laughs at a party
>>
>>36895505
>>
>>36887460
He is lucky as fuck, but being creative and insanely productive buys you a whole lot more tickets in life's luck raffle

But yeah, to armchair psych with you he always seeming like he's on the 'up' end of manic depression
>>
>>36892766
LEAK IT
>>
>>36892825
> He is literally an autist with scoliosis
>scoliosis

im so glad im not the only who finds his back fucking atrocious jesus fuck its fucked up
>>
I'd rather be a hippie.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.