[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you talk to girls in the gym without seeming autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: BF0bdnJCAAEcRdt.jpg-large.jpg (33 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
BF0bdnJCAAEcRdt.jpg-large.jpg
33 KB, 600x325
How do you talk to girls in the gym without seeming autistic or a creep?
pic semi related, a lot of thirsty hoes in my gym
>>
>>36871523
Don't shit where you eat
>>
>stare at 9/10 girl at gym everyday for few months
>notice her looking at me too
>realise it's cause I'm a creep one day and she's not mirin me
>make an effort to make sure I never make eye contact with her anymore
>been about a month with no eye contact
Am I...autistic?
>>
>>36871523
>How do you talk to girls in the gym
You don't
>>
>>36871531
I feel like i'm missing all these opportunities to spread my nutsack chutney on these girls assholes, it seems as if there is a stigma behind approach women in the gym, even though they are dressed to be violated and savaged, prancing around with their skin tight yoga pants
>>
>>36871523
Don't. The bar is much higher for making contact with grils at the gym. If you make good eye contact with her three times per workout for two weeks in a row, you may attempt an approach. Otherwise, don't. 99.9% of the time they are not there to meet dudes.
>>
>>36871531
>>36871557
why is there negative stigma attached to approaching women in the gym when they are dressed in skanky clothes and squatting in front of my face and are obviously looking for attention
>>
>>36871523
>long lime gym goer here
>dated two girls from my gym
>still friends with a few others

>sometimes you just strike up a conversation every time you see each other and it grows, not in weeks but months/a year
>with other people there just isnt a connection even though you would like it to

as far as I have noticed the biggest thing for girls to open up to you is to be friendly with a lot of people in the gym, not just the girls.
>>
>>36871523
If you're attractive, they talk to you. Otherwise, don't waste your time. The sooner you know this the better your life will be.
>>
>>36871576
>>36871603
Your perspective of reality is skewed.
>>
>>36871603

Because feminism

Then those same girls go and upload pics and vids of themselves to IG doing squats in spandex from lewd angles.
>>
>>36871603
they show off themselves like 'look how hot i am, you will never get this'

its just attentionwhoring

same as coming on a girl on livejasmin or some shit
>>
>>36871603
>obviously looking for attention
Yeah, attention from Chad. Not us.
>>
>>36871652
I consider myself an attractive person, done some photo shoots and modelling, whatever, everyone is a model these days. It's those girls that give me eye contact and greet me every day i go to the gym that make me feel like i'm a fucking beta and someone else in my shoes would have smashed already
>>
>>36871671
>>36871681
I harbored similar thoughts that this empowerment of phemales and current culture enables women to do this. god forbid if anyone looks at them in the gym, they must be fucking creeps right?
>>
>>36871543
how do you know she thinks you're a creep

you'll never get any with confidence like that...
>>
The cutest fucking small asian girl at my gym
Had a boyfriend with her a year ago
Always smiles when she sees me
Always says hi

how guys.. how do i get her
>>
>>36871700
duh thats why they are there

to feel empowered

just wait until they get older and realise their biological clock is running out

you will get the upper hand then

man i fucking hate female psychology
>>
>>36871732

It's attention whoring. 10 years ago the gym wasn't as mainstream as it is now. Nowadays everyone wants to be a fitness model. The same slutty attention whores found another way to get the guys attention - at the gym. It's just narcissism. It was cool at first but after a while it's kinda just like fuck off, I'm here to lift.
>>
>>36871523
If you have to ask that question, you're too autistic or creeplike to do it.
>>
>Talking with people at the gym
>Making it

Pick one and while you are at it, get out of my board.
>>
>>36871825
Fair enough, from henceforth i shall don my hoodie and not give any fucks
>>
>>36871531
People always say this but why not? Is it because it gets awkward? Who gives a shit? Unless you're super insecure you shouldn't care whether a girl gives you aggresive looks from across the gym after you pump and dump her or whatever scenario it is you're afraid of.
>>
File: 1447525904021.jpg (24 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1447525904021.jpg
24 KB, 229x343
>>36871687
jesus fucking christ there really has been an invasion from /r9k/
go away you fag
>>
File: CALISTHENICAESTHETIC.jpg (47 KB, 704x478) Image search: [Google]
CALISTHENICAESTHETIC.jpg
47 KB, 704x478
>>36871557
ehhhh

my gym is a fitness/mma gym, so I know and sparred with alot of the girls(guys as well) there, and we talk and have fun if we're not busy with doing sets, one of them even had a crush on me but I was too stupid to get the hint

but that's probably just because we're fight buddys or something, normally gyms don't have much interaction at all

>>36871603
yes, if a woman is whoring for attention by wearing pure slut outfits, you simply don't give it to her, end of story

>>36871687
death to /r9k/
>>
Just be yourself friendo
>>
>>36871543
>tfw when autist who can't hold eye contact
>tfw so shortsighted I can keep eye contact for however long I want without my contacts or glasses.
>>
>>36872011

I got with my flatmate and now it went south and I want to kill myself.

Don't shit where you eat.
>>
Teach them how to squat. Honestly. All bitches want to squat and if you're at least decently swole they love it when you're playing PT. A bro of mine is a grade A pussy slayer and he does this fucking everytime he sees a decent looking chick struggling with squats. He bags them everytime.
>>
>>36871815
>>36871603
>>36871681
>wanting to look good is attention whoring

God damn I hate this fedora board

>>36871531
This is only true for workplace romances. I fuck gym sluts and nothing changes. We wave at each other now and then.

Oh no, so scary.
>>
>>36873662
>wanting to look good while working out

its not a fashion show retard

you should only be in a gym for 2 reason, being healthy and lifting heavy

youre probably the kind of fag who also wears a cap while working out
>>
>>36873708
>girls in comfortable leggings and a tank top is a fashion show

You're a fucking retard. And probably an ugly retard. I rock my tanks whenever possible because not only does it free up my range of motion, but I also get to mire myself in the mirror and check out my gains while I workout.

Just because all of you fatass virgins wear hoodies to the gym, doesn't make people who wear normal gym clothes attention whores.

You all sound like bootyblasted feminazis whining about hot women wearing whatever they want. Fucking kek. If you actually looked good yourselves you wouldn't care.
>>
>>36873739
yeah fuck this /r9k/ bullshit

I solely wear tanks because they're comfortable and I get to check out my aesthetics while I add to them

pretty sure girls are doing the exact same thing
>>
>>36871523
if you have to ask, you can't
>>
>>36873761
>>36873739

>narcissim

its not a positive attribute, some would call it a disorder
>>
>>36873849
>working out to better yourself is narcissism

seems like you have a problem with attractive people
>>
>>36873761
>>36873739
>cant use arms without tanks

how many oly or powerlifters do you see wearing tanks?

only fags wear tanks
>>
>>36873903
maybe you should look up the word
>>
>>36873761
>/r9k/ "bullshit"
When will the disgusting normalfags leave? The other guy said it best: they dress like sluts because they want Chad's dick, not ours. You guys are delusional if you believe otherwise.

You wanna prove me wrong? Why talk about it - go out and prove it to yourself by talking to these girls. If you last long enough to even get their number, nevermind fucking them, you can comtinue reassuring yourself that "/r9k/" thinking is wrong.
>>
File: reallybro.jpg (2 MB, 4350x5475) Image search: [Google]
reallybro.jpg
2 MB, 4350x5475
>>36873914
what's up?

>>36873929
know what it means numb-nuts

>>36873938
you can go back
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
>>36873938
top tier faggotry
>>
>>36873615
>>tfw so shortsighted I can keep eye contact for however long I want without my contacts or glasses.
kek im shortsighted and i always catch myself holding eyecontact with girls across the room for ages. i cant see the expression on theyre face so i cant tell if theyre creeped out or into it. i usually just think fuck it and assume the latter
>>
>>36873938
>mfw all these dipshits think their future gfs aren't just settling for them after riding the cock carousel
top kek anon, I'm glad to see a sane person itt.
>>
>>36873938
>ours

speak for yourself you beta cuck. go back to your containment board
>>
>thinking women want to be approached in the gym

borderline autist/douchebag behaviour, pls dont do this
>>
>>36874039
you realize where you are right? i'm sure it's hard to believe since you spend the majority of your time jerking off to zootopia r34 and surrounded by your fellow /r9k/ speds but in the real world there are a variety of woman. some are sluts and ride dick almost as often as you cry yourself to sleep and there are also girls who don't, with a huge variety in between. i'd feel sorry for you but i just don't care. i just hope i can pop the bubble you live in where all women are sluts and only go after chads and not nice guys like you.
>>
>>36873761
Exactly this

You think she is showing off and wants attention because her ass is out

In reality she is sweaty, stinky, has no makeup on and fully aware of all her faults. All she needs is a specky autist manchild making her feel uncomfortable

Fucking hell how do you people function in society?
>>
>>36871523
approach them literally the same way you'd approach a dude
>>
>>36871543
>posting on 4chan
>am I autistist?
>answer has been galring at you the whole time
>>
>>36874367
Physically I'd be most comfortable if I was naked, but I still don't go out like that. Yoga pants are attention whoring you white knight.
>>
>how do I XYZ a girl without being creepy

Be attractive is the answer 99% of the time.
>>
File: REEEEEE.jpg (8 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
8 KB, 400x343
>>36873708
>youre probably the kind of fag who also wears a cap while working out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1461088111783.png (126 KB, 962x768) Image search: [Google]
1461088111783.png
126 KB, 962x768
>>36871523
Like all these anoniggers are saying op, most bitches aren't looking to chat and you'll look like a autistimus prime doing it, but if there's a girl making blatant eye contact with you and she has no ear buds in, go for it. Fucking up from there is hard, but lots of people here have the skill to pull it off.
>>
you dont. you go work out and leave.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.