[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/. I'm in a real tight spot, I need to lose all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: FML.jpg (83 KB, 478x592) Image search: [Google]
FML.jpg
83 KB, 478x592
Hey /fit/.

I'm in a real tight spot, I need to lose all this shit in pic related.

I have about a month and a week to lose it.
Is it possible? Can you recommend any exercises that can help me lose this? Any dietary plans.

I've checked the help thread but this is mostly just to ask if it's possible to turn myself into a normal looking fella.

I'm really desperate if you can't already tell.
>>
>>36871436
Of course you can OP!

But in less than 2 months? Kek of course not, it would take you a few years minimum, but you don't seem to have the mindset of discipline for it if you want immediate results.
>>
>>36871471

A few years minimum?

The fuck?

I hope you're kidding me.
I am prepared to go on an extreme diet and workout everyday.
>>
>>36871471

Come on, this can't be for real.

I've seen the huge fatsos on biggest loser go down like 14 pounds a week.

If I run alot and do that kind of shit I surely can lose the weight needed in a months time? right?

Please, jesus christ, I don't want to be ashamed of my shit body anymore.
>>
>>36871436

What's going on in a month that you've got to get down in weight so badly?

The problem is there's nothing you can do for your muscle mass. Even if you blast juice you're looking at 5 pounds of muscle mass max for a beginner like you.

If you just want to lose weight get a copy of Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook. The PSMF detailed there will have you losing ~20 pounds in 4 weeks. About a third of that will be water weight, but the rest should be mainly fat.
>>
>>36871566

No no, the muscle mass is not a problem, I've been training my arms for half a year already and I'm getting there, I'm too ashamed to go to the gym though so I dont have alot to work with, I do 100 reps of the exercise where you lie down and extend your arms then contract them again with a 12kg weight, I can't get a heavier yet but anyways.

I just want to lose the fat, tighten my stomach and disgusting moobs so I don't have to be ashamed anymore, is that possible?
I just want to be skinny.
>>
>>36871617
Fuck out of here OP, if it was that easy to do it fast then everyone would be skinny n fit.
>>
File: You wot m8.jpg (23 KB, 395x418) Image search: [Google]
You wot m8.jpg
23 KB, 395x418
>>36871436
>I have about a month and a week to lose it.
you're retarded, that's at least a years worth of work

>>36871617
>I'm too ashamed to go to the gym though
you aren't gonna make it
>>
>>36871640

Jesus christ, you think dropping every fast food and sugary shit and exercise daily is fucking easy?

That's what I'm ready to do, I just want to know if it's possible to make myself looks skinny in a month and a week.
>>
>>36871679
Yeah it is. More important question, why do you only have a month and a week? So help me God if your reason is "before summer"
>>
>>36871556
Everybody started from somewhere. Nobody in the gym gives a fuck about your fatass, and if they do, you're already making an effort to improve yourself, that's all you can do
>>
K guys, this must be some kind of ruse, according to my BMI I'm not overweight, maybe the picture makes me look a little extra fat than I am, but even though I'm not officialy overweight my body doesn't look good.

If I workout everyday and drop all bad food shit then it has to be possible?

Like, really?

Would it take a year to lose like, 7-10 kg? Maybe it's more, but I've got to be able to lose that, right?

I'm fucking desperate.
>>
>>36871679
>Jesus christ, you think dropping every fast food and sugary shit and exercise daily is fucking easy?
lmao are you seriously suggesting it's hard to *not* do something? Especially considering it's something every human being did for the vast majority of human evolution.

You look like shit now, and you're going to look like shit next month too. Actually, I can guarantee you'll look like shit next year too.
>>
>>36871722

>Yeah it is.

I am completely dumbfounded, isn't that just what exercise is? I'm not looking to become a fucking bodybuiler or ottermode which takes years, I just want to look normal.

The reason to why I have to lose it is rather personal, please.
>>
>>36871490

If you want decent muscle, that's 18 months min.

If you just want the fat gone, that's 3-4 months diet, but forget much muscle gain over the cutting phase.
>>
>>36871679
Everyone here does that. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>36871617
>>36871556
>>36871490
>>36871436

"Don't avoid doing something because it will take too long. The time will pass either way"- some Chinese fuck.
>>
>>36871769

Finally an answer that makes sense.

But if I do cardio shit like running and situps can I cut the diet time? By how much?
>>
>>36871556
>I've seen the huge fatsos on biggest loser go down like 14 pounds a week.
Reality tv is shit and you bet your ass those people are signing a shit load of legal papers before they are allowed on the show so they can't sue due to medical/health complications because of the crap they are putting their bodies through each week.

Also fat people burn more calories than thin people. A 300 pound guy forced to work his ass off is going to loose more weight per a week than a 160 pound guy doing the exact same routine.

If you work hard and eat at a -500 calorie deficit then you can loose, on average, 2 to 5 pounds every two weeks.
>>
>>36871766
I swear to the Lord above I'll give you advice if you state your reason
>>
OP: whether or not it's possible to lose all of it in a month and one week, you can certainly try your hardest and will make huge progress. You can easily lose a few pounds in that time, and think "a few pounds isn't enough, but it's something"

Just try your hardest and you will no doubt see results. This will likely give you the motivation to continue your efforts until you are completely satisfied, however long that may take.

Good luck, and keep at it!
>>
Heres what you do anon, A month and I guarantee youll have abs

500mg of DNP for a week
1g of DNP for the rest of the duration of the month.
Add 400g of caffeine and 100g of epinephrine THREE TIMES a day. (wake up, after lunch, before sleep)

Go sauna room AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK for an hour-2 hour.

make sure to do HIIT.

Youre welcome
>>
>>36871740
yeah pretty much
>>
I like to imagine op spent a good few minutes in the mirror pinching his jelly belly and moobs while crying before posting here.
>>
DNP, ec stack, cut all carbs, eat a massive calorie deficit, shit tons of cardio. Lose water weight & burn as much fat as possible.

But you no idea how shit you are about to feel on the dnp. And if somehow you have the motivation to go through with this (and bear in mind this is NOT going to take you all the way there in that time period) you should use that mental energy to do some real research. This is a javanese crab fishing newsletter - and we spent time learning how to do it right. You will have to, too. And dont half arse it.
>>
>>36871766

Quit being such a bitch-baby.

Any normal human will adjust to daily exercise and not eating processed shit in 2-3 weeks max. Transitioning to a large caloric deficit will be harder, but exercising daily and not eating shit is anything but hard. The period of DOMS that will actually affect you day to day is a week or less, and your body will overcome the tiredness form lack of regular sugar-shit in a few days.
>>
>>36871843

No, sorry I won't be able to give you the satisfaction of confirming this.

If it makes you feel better however, I can tell you it feels like I'm going to go insane, not insane like rage, but just pure fucking hopelessness.
>>
>>36871436
>I have about a month and a week to lose it.
>no time for your body to adjust
Enjoy all that saggy skin!
>>
>>36871787

Look up HIIT. Jogging is a meme unless you hit a pace that is just sub sprinting.

Sit ups are worthless. Like, totally forget them. Assuming you don't have weights available, look up some simple calisthenic routines online.

Rapid weight loss is all cardio and diet. Weightlifting won't make fat budge for months, that's all about having something good to reveal one the fat is gone.
>>
>>36871861
You should feel hopeless. I'm actually so absolutely certain of the FACT that you're going to fail I'd put money on it. It's too bad we're anonymous, cause I'd love to make a couple hundred dollars off of your pudgy ass.
>>
>>36871861

That's because you will fail. You clearly have no concept of a healthy diet or lifestyle. Your only reference you gave us for weight loss was the biggest loser.
>>
>>36871895

Jesus christ, my entire reality is just fucking shattered.

I don't know what to do.

I thought jogging and shit was the real deal, now I hear I have to take drugs not available in my country and do that shit for years just to lose 10-20kg?

I'm completely broken.

There is no fucking god.
>>
>>36871787
>But if I do cardio shit like running and situps
>cardio
>situps
kek
>>
>>36871935
>I thought jogging and shit was the real deal, now I hear I have to take drugs not available in my country and do that shit for years just to lose 10-20kg?
You don't. It's just loosing too much weight in such a short time isn't good for you. What's wrong with a goal of losing 1-2 pounds a week? Why are you on such a short timeline?
>>
>>36871835
Lol holy fuck, dont do this unless you want to die.
>>
>>36871935
>now I hear I have to take drugs not available in my country
>>36872009
This
/fit/ is fucking with you please don't die
>>
>>36871436
Keto diet and an hour of cardio every day.
>>
>>36871999

Because one month is all I fucking have, If I don't do it in one month it will all be worthless anyways.

I literally only have one month, even If I do all the exercises it will all have been in vain and there's no point in continuing to do them.

2 pounds is barely 1kg.
1 kg is absolutely nothing.
>>
>>36871436
protein-sparing modified fast.

basically green vegetables and lean meat for a total of about 800 kcals/day.

lyle mcdonald will show you the way. google that shit.
>>
>>36872069
>>36872069
Tell us why you only have one month you fucking idiot
>>
>>36871436
anything you are having in month and a week must be something fucking pointless

you should reorganize priorities in your life
>>
>>36871766
>personal
>anonymous
>>
>>36871436
People like you are why fat people complain about getting fit. They think they can do a few pushups and crunches and in two weeks they'll be ready to hit the beach. Then when they aren't they complain about muh genetics, or I just can't lose weight, when they never really tried

The fact is in a month you could lose some weight, but it most likely won't be very noticeable. The key is to make a commitment to a healthy lifestyle from now on. Because even if a miracle happened and you got in shape in 5 weeks (which will not happen) after you stopped doing whatever you did you would immediately go back to looking the way you do now, if not worse.

Grow some balls, buckle down and put in the work. Set goals and be patient. Just accept the fact that you aren't going to have abs for whatever you needed them for in 5 weeks. But with dedication you can make it
>>
>>36871935
Bro, put the fork down. You don't need drugs to lose 10-20kg, that's baby weight. If you jog 2-3 miles every night, hit the stair climber at your gym, and start doing push ups, situps, and basic compound lifts, I guarantee you will drop AT LEAST 10kg of weight in a month or so. Seriously, it's not as hard as people make it sound.

What you need to do is stop eating so much. Cut your calories to 1000 calories/day and put forth the work for intense cardio and HIIT (high intensity interval cardio) mixed with brosplit at the gym of compound exercises. It's easy money bro.

Make sure to drink a lot of water, up to a gallon a day. Piss it out, clean your insides and help lose the gut.
>>
>>36872069
>Because one month is all I fucking have, If I don't do it in one month it will all be worthless anyways.
This is all for some girl, isn't it? She having a pool party or something and this is your only chance to impress her, right?
>>
>>36871436
I did RFL 2.0 and lost 16 kgs in 5 weeks without decreasing in my lifts 1/2/3/4 for reps.
It was pretty shitty though I would never do it again since it was basically eating 700 cals (has to be less than 15 g of fat and carbs rest protein) per day for 6 days and 1 day of carb refeed.
If you are interested I would recommend you read the book from cover to cover and follow the advice given there since I had to supplement my diet greatly with omega 3 magnesium, fibre vitamins etc etc...
>>
>>36871935

Bro, stop being a bitch. You're looking at 20-40 pounds of fat to lose - that will take you 2-3 months tops.

You could have it a lot worse. I started at 375 pounds, mang, currently at 270. If I bitched and moaned as much as you have I'd probably be over 400 by now.

Torrent/buy a copy of Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook. Run the protein sparring modified fast for 4 weeks. In the meantime lurk /fit/ like a motherfucker and figure your shit out.
>>
>>36872100
Btw, DNP is a great way to get yourself killed or worse. yes, worse. A lot of users report chronic illnesses that last the months after stopping the use of DNP including excessive sweating (even in the AC), insomnia, fever, constant dehydration, dizziness, heart problems, bad skin, and more. It's not worth it. I say you can lose the weight if you actually dedicate yourself.

But if this is just a "oh, I feel like losing weight" idea and you'll be back to your old lifestyle in a couple weeks, don't bother with all the advice.
>>
>>36872118
lol, you're probably right. OP needs to remember that looks arent everything (but a lot, but not everything) ... OP, drop as much weight as you can in the time before you try to nail this chick. Don't kill yourself in the process. I guarantee if you follow my steps in >>36872100
you'll drop enough weight to look decent.
>>
>>36872118
>She having a pool party or something and this is your only chance to impress her
I want to believe, pls OP.
>>
>>36871436
>go on 80% meat diet, 20% fat at like 1200kcal a day
>run like fucking hell~10-20km a day(ypu dont have to do it in one go)
>hit the gym, low weight(not that you'd be able to lift much anyway) and high reps
>lots of water
>take some vitamins and shit to compensate for lack of them in your diet
It ain't gonna do much in 5 weeks tho, you might lose 4-6lbs per week
>>
>>36871436
Pretty obvious, man.

Eat only what you need to survive. Like once a day. A few broccolis and an egg per day. With some vitamins.

And walk all around your town, 10 miles a day.

That's what it'd take to lose weight as dramatically as you'd like. Good luck.
>>
>>36872118
If it's this, then spend the time working on your personality and jokes. You have a better chance of developing a sense of humor in a month than 6 pack abs
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
Why does this board seem to attract the most disgusting normie scum imaginable
>>
>>36871436
i lost that in a month once when i was 21

i didnt eat for 2 weeks, only water and supplements then some veggies for 2 weeks.
>>
>>36872218
OP is too weak for that. Everyone, including OP, knows that the answer is to maximize calories out and minimize calories in. He posted this hoping we had a magical secret way that lets him keep being a wimp
>>
>>36872180
great advice here. I did this when I was losing weight years ago, dropped 20 pounds in two weeks... but I did commit. I cut my calories to 900 calories a day tho and lost a lot of energy and even came close to getting mono .. but was it worth it? yeah ;)
>>
>>36872118
>>36872169
>>36872208

It's a girl, yes, but it's a little more complicated than a pool party or whatever.

Anyways, I am already eating below my recommended daily amount according to the diet app/Site I'm using.
I've been eating below my recommended daily amount for atleast one and a half year. I shouldn't even be chubby to begin with, I don't get it.

I never do cardio exercises though, but alot of other people eat way above their recommended daily shit and still look skinny.

This can't be poor metabolism.
>>
>>36872212
board is good how you look at it... lot of normie DYELs post here, but so do a lot of people who work. a bad apple spoils the bunch you know
>>
>>36872208
Asking a mildly autistic person to work on his personality is like asking a mildly retarded person to work on his differential equations. The hardware just isn't there.
>>
File: Gordon-Ramsay-shouting-011.jpg (235 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
Gordon-Ramsay-shouting-011.jpg
235 KB, 1200x720
>>36872258
>I shouldn't even be chubby to begin with, I don't get it.
>but alot of other people eat way above their recommended daily shit and still look skinny.
YOU ARE IN DENIAL
>>
>>36872212
I am far from a normie.

>>36872238
I am prepared to do whatever is necessary.
>>
File: 490752-hamfist.jpg (29 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
490752-hamfist.jpg
29 KB, 640x640
After reading the thread, I can see that OP is a faggot of the highest order.

Seriously OP, your attitude is so fucking shitty it makes my head spin. Changing yourself, either physically or mentally takes time. The very fact that you let this problem get so bad, and waited until the last fucking minute to try to do something about it speaks volumes about your level of discipline, and maturity.

Get your shit together man, you've dug yourself quite a grave, and given yourself a terrible timeline as a result of your incompetence. That being said, the worst thing you can do now is give up. I will tell you this, you are NOT going to hit your goal within 1 month, but that's no reason not to start. If you work hard, you might hit that goal in 2-3 months, and after 1 month you will at least feel better.

If you don't want to be totally forthcoming as to what it is you need to lose the weight for, you should at least tell us what made you think you could wait until a month before.
>>
>>36872289

I am not in denial, I'm fully aware I don't look good.

According the same dietary app/site I mentioned before I eat 660 calories below my recommended amount, that might not be much. But I've been doing this for a long time. Way over a year.
>>
>>36872258
Why the fuck should you not be chubby? No cardio? You're lifting hard then? Or fucking bitches every day? No, you're sitting around.

Your body is smarter than you are. You are sending it the message that all it needs to do is sit around. You're not a hunter, you're not a fighter, you're a sitter.

So your body is performing perfectly. It's just right for your lifestyle. Plenty of energy reserves for your sitting.
>>
>>36871740
Clen+T3/T4+yohimbine+caffeine
+ >>36872180
That or DNP, but you're gonna smell like q pharmacy and blast yellow jizz on some bitch if you ever get one.
Also if you can find echinopsine take that too, it's rare and hard to get but it's probably the best shit there is, i mean i go through picking up huge quantities of fucking thorns and drinking the most disgusting tea to get my fix.
>>
>>36872258
My dad was recently diagnosed with the beetus and has since had to lose 60lbs in 3 months.

It's all about eating just enough to stay alive, and yeah jogging and shit is helpful to, if not just for the mental aspect and developing discipline.

If you really want it you'll get it, feel free to hmu if you wanna chat
>>
>>36872258
>I've been eating below my recommended daily amount for atleast one and a half year. I shouldn't even be chubby to begin with, I don't get it.

what is your "recommended daily". Like I said, you should be eating no more than 1000 calories a day... and that's of healthy, good lean food like chicken breast, veggies, fruits.. no candy no cake, etc..

You are chubby because you likely eat A LOT OF GOOD FOOD combined with junk food. Just an assumption, but I bet you have your fair share of steaks, potatoes, corn, etc.. country boy food? combined with cookies, cakes, candy, etc.. that's why you're chubby. Skinny people eat pure shit above their calorie intake and aren't intaking anything that makes them "fat", rather than clogged arteries and heart problems down the road...

So, do cardio and HIIT, seriously. Lift a little. .. cut your calories to 900 if you're serious about this. I wouldn't recommend not eating for 2 weeks like the other anon, although you could if you seriously wanna smash this chick.. but you'll likely see better progress (body wise) if you just cut your calories and workout.. remember, it's not just about losing the WEIGHT, you want to look good too

I lost 20 pounds one time in a couple weeks and my friend said I didn't even look different, so I had to reevaluate what I was doing.. I wasn't eating ENOUGH.. imagine that haha.. so make sure you're still eating.

now i got a head ache because I've been eating too much sodium this morning
>>
>>36872314
You're clearly not else you would have lost that weight by now
>>
>>36872290
Well it's right here these are both accurate:

>>36872197
>>36872180

You could have walked half a mile by now
>>
>>36872258
>I've been eating below my recommended daily amount for atleast one and a half year. I shouldn't even be chubby to begin with, I don't get it.
It's simple. You're eating more calories than you thank you are and you aren't active.

>I never do cardio exercises though, but alot of other people eat way above their recommended daily shit and still look skinny.
Those people are either exaggerating how much they eat or/and they are very active.
>>
>>36872316
great advice here OP
>>
>>36871617
Haha is this a fucking troll thread? Bravo
>>
>>36872258
> I never do cardio exercises though

Fucking do it, eat under what you burn and run hard. 1 minute of hard running is roughly 10 calories burned. I mean running, not lollygagging through the buffet line. At best you're looking at shaving 10 pounds off.

Eat 500 under your TDEE, eat lean foods, grilled chicken is your new god, lift heavy and run hard.

You won't be shredded in a month, but you might not be an embarrassment. You're gunna make it brah, but not in a single month.
>>
>>36872290
If you aren't a normie then you are an autist. Do cardio and eat less food it isn't fucking rocket science.
>>
>>36871679
Hop on DNP

Whatever it takes right.
>>
>>36871436
Strict dieting by measuring every little gram with a food scale possible 5lbs. Thats assuming you do a 500 cal deficit. Any other way is unhealthy and youll just lose alot of weight but yo-yo back. 2lbs a week is pushing your body.

Go to target and get a food scale. Then begin
>>
>>36871766
You're a child. A fucking child. Go away.
>>
>>36872316

But I don't get it, there are people who eat way more shit than I do and still just sit around but look great.

If every fucking human being had to run fucking miles per day just to lose 1kg then everyone would be fucking fat, but 90% of the skinny population perform about 1 exercise a month or less.

I've always been a logical thinker, and this just doesn't make fucking sense.

You're telling me I have to go on a pro fucking diet that real fucking athletes use just to lose 10kgs?

Either, I'm being so fucking trolled by real fucking rusemasters that I don't even know what or everyone has super fucking gigga nigga metabolism, which is probably not the case.

I have to run, eat right and exercise for atleast one year, to be able to look like others who have never touched a weight in their life?

I might aswell just an hero.
>>
>>36871740
Bad food doesn't matter. It's just easier to eat. You have to probably eat about 1500 cals a day to get what you want.
>>
>>36871617
we've been trolled fellas
>>
>>36871835
Man just reading this gave me fibrillation
>>
>>36871436
Intermittent fasting is a legit meme diet for redditors and retards, but it's easy as fuck and works. I think you should try it. If you don't care about losing what little muscle you have you should do it. Just eat normally on day 1, then on day 2 don't eat anything but drink wawa. You look like you enjoy eating tho I bet you would give up after 3 days. Setting impossible goals and time frames is a pretty big indication of failures.
>>
Anecdotal story for OP.

I read that you don't do cardio.

I don't lose weight if I don't do cardio, I don't know if my metabolism is super reactive or what the fuck, but I literally can not shed a single pound without cardio.

It doesn't matter if I drop my cals to make up for the amount I would burn running, if I'm not doing cardio, I'm not losing weight.
>>
>>36872397
Tough. You have your answer.
>>
File: Cant be that easy.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
Cant be that easy.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>36871766
>rather personal
>rather
>*tips

I smell oneitis.
>>
>>36872400
fuck off tripfag
>>
>>36872397
> there are people who eat way more shit than I do and still just sit around but look great.

>>36872258
> lifting for grill

>>36872290
> far from normie

This kid is a meme
>>
>>36872332

I have breakfast which is basically a healthy shake with protein.

I eat lunch which could be whatever, it's not junk food though.

when I come home, I usually grab a little snack which could be a bowl of cereal or whatevers available.

then I eat dinner.

sleep, rinse repeat.

Except for fridays, then I drink some coca cola zero and have a bag of "Cheeze balls".
>>
>>36872390
stfu with your yo-yo meme
>>
>>36872258
You're eating more than you think.
People eat less than you think.

If you've been dieting for 2 weeks and haven't seen a difference in weight, drop your caloric intake by 300kcal.
>>
>>36872433
> which is basically a healthy shake with protein.
What's the point of protein if you aren't putting on muscle? Also Nesquik isn't a protein shake.
>>
File: 45309970.jpg (41 KB, 535x479) Image search: [Google]
45309970.jpg
41 KB, 535x479
>>36872397
Damn first of all you sound like a little bitch.
Secondly read the fucking sticky you retard. If you had read and comprehended the sticky you would understand TDEE and now know that all that it takes to lose weight is to eat below maintenance, you absolute git
>>
eat 800kcal a day

You won't die but you'll lose a lot of weight.

Losing weight is easy
>>
>>36872423
YOU OP IT'S OKAY TO BE MAD BUT DON'T FUCKING TELL ROSEMARE TO FUCK OFF YOU FAT NIGGER
>>
>>36872397
Athletes eat way more than a normal human does. You can eat a ton of shit and not get fat, just don't eat it at once and take about as many calories as you need to function properly. If you feel full after eating, you're doing it wrong. It's about not feeling the hunger, if you spread out your fucking meals you can eat 900 fucking calories and never feel hungry.
>>
>>36872397
First, there will always people better than you. Especially you, since you're a pussy. But even if you become a man, there will always be better people. Comparing yourself this way is stupid, childish, selfish, and autistic.

Second, you didn't ask "just to lose 10kg," you asked how to lose 10kg in an inhuman amount of time, stupid. You want to change your body FASTER than pro athletes do.
>>
>>36872397
>But I don't get it, there are people who eat way more shit than I do and still just sit around but look great.
What people? I'm assuming you know them. Since you know how much these people are eating, how many calories do they consume in a day? Since you hang out with them every hour of the day, how much activity do they do each day?
>>
File: Really Nigga.jpg (8 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
Really Nigga.jpg
8 KB, 200x225
>>36872438
>>36871436

>implying that losing 2-3 lbs a week for a normie is even healthy
>implying that he wont rubber band back to his old fatty ways because of his bitch-baby attitude
>implying OP even wants it

Sounds like you dont even want it OP. Youre making excuses and kicking yourself down before you even start. Or youre impatient as fuck and quit 2 weeks in. Start now or start later, maybe later since youll probably need sometime to think about like always
>>
Contract gastroenteritis OP. I've lost 3 kilos in three days already :)
>>
>>36872397
>a boo boo boo life is so hard :(

Shut the fuck up, you faggot. You're fatter than those people because you ate more than they did. It's as simple as that. You're the only one who made you this fat.

So suck it up and eat less until you see your weight on the scale go down. Forget about losing all that in a month, though. Realize that 1lbs of fat can provide your body with about 3500 calories, so it's not exactly odd that you can't lose 40lbs in a month, is it?
>>
>>36872459
tripfags are cancer, there is no reason for this person to be tripping in this thread
>>
>>36872433
Ok, let's look at it truly what you are eating.

>breakfast
A shake? Okay, what brand? Probably not as healthy as you think. Please tell me the brand. Furthermore, a shake for breakfast? This should be a big meal of egg whites and some healthy meats, maybe potatoes... comes out to about 200-300 calories for breakfast if you do it right

>lunch
could be "whatever"? what's whatever? Should be a chicken sandwich, I eat that everyday. Comes out to about 200 or so calories

>dinner
what's for dinner? You should be avoiding complex carbs and pastas and starches at your levels and be focusing on eating lean cut meats, veggies, and fruit. Lots of hydration water!

I feel as if you're not eating as healthy as you say you are.. is friday the truly only day you eat Cheeze Balls? I could eat cheeze balls every other day and still not be as fat as you
>>
File: 1453732390832.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1453732390832.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
Never gonna make it
>>
>>36872459

Not OP you stupid nigger.

Why the fuck is this person tripping relevant to the thread at all?
>>
>>36872494
fuck off bro, he gives basic and detailed advice, unlike your fegt ass
>>
File: 1461170249859.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461170249859.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
>>36872433
STOP POSTING YOU FAT RETARD AHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
>>
>>36871835
>Go sauna room AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK for an hour-2 hour.
Kek
>>
>>36872258

I hope she's a lesbian cause you got tits bro

Obligatory read the sticky and/or kill yourself
>>
>>36872494
The only real cancer they bring is that faggots like you won't stop bitching about them. At least when a tripfag is annoying you can filter them out. It's harder to do that with retarded anons like you.
>>
>>36872503
he's helping out? i just joined the thread and he's given the best info out of all you guys
>>
>>36872449

It's not nesquik.

It's some local shit called "herbalife".
I am putting on muscles on my arms but I want to lose chest fat.
>>
File: Triggered.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>36872397
You can eat mcdonalds for a fucking month and still lose weight. The key is being decent at elementary school math and counting calories and fitting them to your caloric needs. Exercising helps to maintain a healthy metabolism. Really 30min of cardio and 30min of basic PE training a day goes a long way
>>
>>36872517
yeh agreed.. but I actually like this tripfag, only one on this board honestly
>>
>>36872459

A literal nobody retard who started tripping in this retarded ass thread yesterday
>>36865566

Stop trying to be internet famous on 4chan you faggot.
>>
>>36872522
NO SHIT YOU'RE "PUTTING ON MUSCLE", IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE EATING A FIFTEEN HUNDRED CALORIE SURPLUS YOU MONGOLOID
>>
>>36872397

>Either, I'm being so fucking trolled by real fucking rusemasters that I don't even know what or everyone has super fucking gigga nigga metabolism, which is probably not the case.

No. You're just eating more than you think. Back when I was a skelly I ate pizza every day. I was never hungry and ate when I wanted. I sat around a lot except for the walk to uni. I stayed at my weight for years. I didn't gain weight until I started tracking calories and started eating twice as much. Now two years later I weigh 20 kilos more but still has visible abs. (Which I didn't have when I was a skelly btw).

If you want to lose weight but you're not, your calories are simply off count. It's the laws of thermodynamics. You can lose weight eating McDonald's every day as long as you work out hard enough.
>>
>>36872480

The most fit of my friends literally drinks vases of soda and eats like 12 sandwiches a day along with 2 bowls of cereal. He can eat this in one day, not gain a pound, and he never exercises, at all.

I shit you not.

>>36872459

I'm OP and I've never even replied to "Rosemare"
>>
>>36872522
Guys obviously OP is either a troll or one of the biggest pussies I've ever encountered. He's been given the answer to his question, both gingerly and harshly, in very plain English.

At this point he's just arguing with reality. Stop giving this little bitch your attention, someone in some other thread might have questions and also actually have the potential to be an adult. I'm outta here.
>>
>>36871436
Took me 4 months to drop 30lbs
>>
>>36872540
eat fegt nigger bread you dip nigger rosemare is life
>>
S T I C K Y
S T I C K Y
S T I C K Y

>100+ replies
I should have learned to curb my disappointment in /fit/ by now
>>
>>36872540
stop being so assblasted over a tripfag and just ignore them and their post

you're acting like a bitch
maybe you should get our own trip so the rest of us will know to ignore you whenever you pop up
>>
>>36872518
>>36872505

And he can't give that advice without tripping?

You know, maybe we should just all trip all the time. And we could also have a post number attached to our trip code, so people know how long you've been here. I think we could also make avatars for this website too! Might be cool!
>>
>>36872495

>breakfast

Herbalife.

>Lunch

Could be some fucking soup or something, I don't cook the food. It's the lunch shit at work.

>Dinner

Basically the same shit as lunch.

I literally cannot give you accurate food reports since lunch and dinner change courses everyday.
>>
Witness the beginnings of the average /fraud/ ITT
>>
>>36872588
>t. definitely not a guy who just took off his trip
>>
>>36872562
>I shit you not.
You are either baiting or a delusional liar. Your friend isn't some magical creature who defies science and logic.
>>
>>36872562
>The most fit of my friends literally drinks vases of soda and eats like 12 sandwiches a day blah blah blah

Why do you keep mentioning this, you stupid idiot? Yes, some people are better off than you. I'm one of them. If I do nothing, and eat shit food and drink soda and liquor, I end up looking like a swimmer at worst.

Guess what? There are people better off than me too. It'd be nice if I could put on muscle a little easier, etc.

Are you aware that there are people born, you know, blind? Missing limbs? Even more retarded than you are?

And you're sitting there whimpering because oh no you have to move around a little bit oooooh you poooor baby.

You are disgust
>>
>>36872588
>>36872579
>>36872518
>>36872517
>>36872505
>>36872459

All these fags defending tripping.

That or they're all just the tripfag.

Either way it's sad.
>>
>>36872617

Neither.
This is literally what he eats, some days he skips the soda or sandwiches but makes up for it by buying some chocolate chip cookies or whatever.
>>
>>36871436
Easy.

Coke and meth, you'll shed that excess off...literally.
>>
>>36872625
Wow, it's almost like other anons should simply ignore tripfags or something instead of constantly bitching about them? Imagine that.
>>
Lol OPs a fucking fag, I lost over 100 pounds in 8 months by eating a big deficit and doing cardio 5 times a week. Ended up as skelly but now I've popped on SS and started some gains.

OP, if you're not willing to wait for results and work for it, just give up now and don't get you hopes up you worthless shit
>>
>>36872624
>And you're sitting there whimpering because oh no you have to move around a little bit oooooh you poooor baby.

I'm not sure about how jacked you guys are on steroids or whatever, but so far I've been told to jog for hours a day along with taking vitamin supplements and shit just to lose a little weight.

That's not "Moving around a little" in my book, that's what you do as preparation for a marathon.
>>
dude are you like seth from superbad?
you wanna lose your virginity before summer? you know jules likes you the way you are you don't have to be chad and/or drunk af family
>>
>>36872600
>He doesn't have complete control over every calorie he consumes in a day.
>>
>>36872652

I'm far from 45kg overweight, thanks.

I am willing to wait for results and work for it, I just wish I'd known this a year ago so I'd have the time.
>>
>>36872661
Well your book was written by a moron. Have fun struggling with life you idiot. If I were you I'd be more upset about the brain I was given than a little chubbiness. Everything must be so difficult for you.
>>
>>36872637
Your friend can eat whatever he wants and not get fat. Eating 1200 calories worth of cookies each day won't make you fat. However 2500+ calories of apples will.

You see how that works? Obviously you have no clue how many calories your friend eats per a day (mixed with his day activities).
>>
>>36872677

>Literally didn't cut down to 1 calorie a day and run 10 miles everyday of the week.

>Literally doesn't take an abundance of vitamin supplements not available for him.

>Literally doesn't want to work out 24/7 for the rest of his life.

Tip top kek guise, this OP sure is a faggot.
>>
>>36872713
It's very obvious that you're the OP from the way you keep misusing the word literally like a teenage girl.

You really are a very stupid person. I hope you realize that, because your life will go better for you if you realize that you know nothing and other people are smarter than you. Your job as a stupid person is to shut up and listen. You should be outside jogging right now, because someone smarter than you told you to.
>>
>>36872696

>Actually doesn't think training fit for a soldier is super easy.

This guy will sure struggle with life, everything must be super hard for this guy.
>>
>>36872652
Real talk now nigga. Where do you see yourself in a year? You could tell yourself that you should've done it the year earlier and that it's too late now, or you could be busting your ass off, working hard and eating right, and looking and feeling better. Start now OP, it's not too late.
>>
>>36872744
What the fuck are you talking about? Compose your sentences.
>>
>>36872740

>It's very obvious that you're the OP

That's the point

>You keep misusing the world literally like a teenage girl

Called sarcasm.

>You really are a stupid person

Atleast I understand sarcasm.

>You should be outside jogging right now

11pm?
>>
>>36872682
>>36872652
>>
>>36872661
Jesus christ, you whine so fucking much. Are you like 16 or something? You're not going to ever make it until you mature.

Go starve yourself for a month or two and deal with shitty health just because you want a girls attention. Have fun dealing with loose skin.

Stop living your life for someone else and stop your bitching. I'm a fatty to swole and im so grateful I dont have your shit attitude.
>>
>>36872770
>11pm?

Yes.
>>
>>36872770
just go out and run
runners high is better than being drunk I swear
the time doesn't matter
>>
>>36872757

>Where do you see yourself in a year?

An hero.

Ok, but for real.
All the work will have been for nothing in one years time, I will literally have no use for a skinny body by then.
>>
>>36872806
>I will literally have no use for a skinny body by then.
You could, you know, trying being in better shape so you can go out and be active more and not feel like you're wasting your life. But that's not easy so I guess you'll just go back to sitting on the couch.
>>
>>36872795
No kidding.

It was recently confirmed that runners' high does not come solely from endorphin production.

Exercise activates the endocannabanoid system present in every mammal's brain.

Run enough and you get an actual cannabis-based, airy, "hey dude" high. I never would have gotten clean of drugs and alcohol if I hadn't started running twice a day.
>>
>>
>>36872831

Alright, you're fucking right, I've had this oneitis for too long, I thought she was everything I fucking wanted, right? You ever felt like that? eh?

Screw her, she'll be stuck sucking dick for a living at the age of 45 and I'll not be a fatfuck.

You're right, I am wrong.

Sorry for making this terrible thread and then terrorizing the replies with shitty excuses and whining.

Fuck it, I will commit, I will lose this fucking weight or I will fucking kill myself in the process.

Thank you.
>>
>>36872870
Attaboy
>>
Y K C I T S
S T I C K Y
YKCITS
>>
>>36872870
what are the odds on an hero famalamalam?
>>
>>36872870
Good boy.

You'll feel better in six months and you'll find a new oneitis. And another after her.

Trust me. ;_;
>>
>>36871617
this has gotta be bait, jesus titty fucking christ
>>
>>36872870

Wibble wobble away tubby.
>>
read the sticky
>>
start with the greeks
>>
>>36872870

Yeah well your body isn't everything. I know several fat guys who have girls tossing themselves at them. It's about confidence and charisma first. The reason anyone on this board really lifts us because they're as narcissistic and vain as the Instagram whores or they're homosexuals.
>>
>>36872911
I'm not that fat.
>>
>>36872069
guarantee this is some dumb pool party or beach vacation where you're concerned with looking like shit
>>
>>36872870
I hope you make it, OP. I really do.

Make sure to read through the sticky to get the basic knowledge you need to start. Good luck.
>>
>>36872870
just when I was gonna shit on you, you got it
read the sticky. the same rules apply to literally everybody.
tldr you can lose some weight in a month, but not much no matter what you do. it's a continuous effort and thinking about a "diet" you go on for X weeks will end in tears
eat less and results will come
>>
>>36872941
>I'm not that fat.

pfffft hahahahaha.
>>
>>36872943

No this is about crippling self-esteem problems and the inescapable loneliness of being a lardo.
>>
>>36872936
>The reason anyone on this board really lifts us because they're as narcissistic and vain as the Instagram whores or they're homosexuals.
Found the jealous fattie!
>>
>>36872950
My back literally starts right where the photo ends.

Have I really been this fat without knowing?
I just thought I was a little chubby.
>>
>>36872980

Probably clinically obese bro.
>>
>>36872993

Alright, now you're just fucking with me.
>>
>>36873024

Nope. You're probably obese. If I was fucking with you I'd say you're morbidly obese.
>>
>its an OP didn't read the sticky thread
>its an OP didn't read the sticky board
>its an OP didn't read the sticky life
>>
>>36872453
>CTRL + F "sitcky"

I cannot believe it took this fucking long. C'mon /fit/.
>>
>>36872968
No just a vain homosexual with self insight.
>>
>>36873035

Everytime I've gone to a doctor they tell me I'm not even overweight. That I'm just a little chubby.

Whatever, if you're fucking with me or not doesn't matter, I'm going to lose the fucking weight anyways.
>>
>>36871436
Here's the truth anon. You can lose weight fast and have a shit looking body that only looks normal with clothes on OR you can lose the weight the right way and get a body people will actually want to fuck a year from now. Your choice.
>>
>>36873054

Okay. but just don't have any delusions about how fat you really are.

Time to be hard on yourself.
>>
>>36873054
OP picture doesn't say anything.

How tall are you? How much do you actually weigh?
>>
Can anyone explain why OP refuses to read the sticky and why so many people are enabling his behavior? I'm confused
>>
>>36871835

you're a monster, anon.

seriously, what kind of person offers a complete idiot this kind of advice knowing there's a chance he might follow it?

you need jesus, son
>>
>>36873079

1.8M

Sorry for being Eurofag.

Haven't weighed myself in a while.
>>
File: jeed.jpg (528 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
jeed.jpg
528 KB, 800x800
>>36871935

stop being a babby.

I went from 295 to 225 in like 7 months, its not that hard - you average about ten pounds lost a month.

Just use my fitness pal to track your calories in versus your calories out, its a simple process. Don't over-complicate it with trendy diets and shit.

You can do it, just takes discipline.
>>
>>36872314
Question: have you been counting your calories for over a year, or did you just start recently and estimate how much you've been eating over the year based on what you counted up to now?
>>
>>36871895
>Jogging is a meme

What does that even mean
It's cardio
You could argue that it gives you in 3 hours what a faster pace would have given you in 20 minutes, but saying it's a "meme" is retarded

Besides, you don't just send someone with zero experience with cardio off on the sprinting tracks and say "Yeah dude go hit up some HIIT programs"
>>
>>36872936
confirmed Vanity is king here.
>>
As someone who was fat and lost the weight, after reading this thread I really do think fat people generally have a certain kind of mentality that just makes them perpetually fat.

Like, holy shit. Look at all the fucking excuses this faggot makes about EVERYTHING.
>>
>>36871436
>>17018018
>>
>>36871784
daaaamn fampai that is some shit
>>
>>36873247
Seems like everyone wants the end goal but no one wants to put in the work
>>
Do I have to exercise? Im so fucking exhausted constantly and my bf just keeps humiliating me. I currently do a mile every week and I cut out virtually everything.
All I eat is veggies and deli meat.
Ive list ten pounds in about three months but my bf says its not enough and I'm a loser. Can I just eat only veggies or skip eating every other day or something? I mean I used to be anorexic, so I know I can do it. Im just so tired of being a disappointment and I don't have the money to see a doctor about having no energy.

A typical day for me now is:
6 slices of ham, half a pickle, salsa
Black coffee

Lunch
Same thing or yogurt and syrupless fruit

Two pieces of chicken or something my mom cooks and the rest of my plate veggies

Am I just doing something wrong?
Should I just try and walk endlessly or something?
>>
>those tits

H I G H E S T
>>
Only option for your bitch tits is Lipo, op. Make sure to get that tummy tuck too unless you like loose skin.
>>
>>36874112
>>
>>36872911
Kek
>>
Hey /fit/, what calorie counting apps do you use? I'm trying to get a decent one but it's a bit confusing seeing as a lot of them have shitty reviews even the 4+ rated ones (android pls)
>>
>>36873054
Unless you're like 6'5" I can almost promise you that you're overweight. I'm 160lb 5'10" and I'm upper avg BMI.
>>
>>36873120
but you know your bmi without knowing your weight? suuure buddy.

You are not going to lose your chub in any reasonable amount of time with your attitude. Go get your heart broken, maybe that'll motivate you. If you actually want a chance with your girl, study pua as hard as you can for 5 weeks, because you sure as hell arent going to become attractive in that time frame.
>>
File: SummerCut2015.jpg (832 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
SummerCut2015.jpg
832 KB, 1456x2592
>>36871766
>ottermode takes years

This is me after working out for 6 months.

How strong are you OP? Do you have any athletic background or do you just have bones under all that fat?
>>
>>36873181

would cuddle with u bby

no homo
>>
>>36874332
pls resbond.
>>
>>36873047
It would help with your search if you could fucking spell "sticky" right.
>>
File: 1461224319760.png (2 MB, 1252x872) Image search: [Google]
1461224319760.png
2 MB, 1252x872
>>36871566
Can confirm ,been doing the PSMF since February 25th, gone from 270 to 230 as of today, still not done yet though

>tfw I am sculpting myself into something I hope girls will want
>>
File: taken.gif (340 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
taken.gif
340 KB, 400x321
Literally everyone in this thread right now
>>
>>36872870

>Fuck it, I will commit, I will lose this fucking weight or I will fucking kill myself in the process.

You just -might- make it.
>>
>>36871471
Don't listen to this jackass op
It is safe to lose 2 lb/week with healthy diet and exercise.

If you want to you can probably lose 3 lb/week but that's not great for your body.
You'll be able to lose between 10 and 15 pounds if you are very strict about your diet and exercise in the time alotted.

You'll be able to get most of that weight off. But you need to start right now
>>
>>36871835
see this right here kids? this is called suicide advice.
>>
>>36872936
>or
>>
>>36872870
I believe in you bro, don't disappoint me, I'm on the way down too, down from 255 to 235, lifting 6 days a week, doing cardio 3x a week for 20min at high intensities. My lifts are going up as well, squatting 315x3 and benching 225x3 and DLing 405.

There are a lot of people who will make fun of you, there are a lot of obstacles that will stand in front of you.
>>
>>36871769
are u fucking stupid you dont need 18 months to cut a little bit of fat . you are clearly a skinny fat disgusting picece of shit
>>
File: 1437139632172.jpg (250 KB, 534x488) Image search: [Google]
1437139632172.jpg
250 KB, 534x488
>>36871835
>>
>>36872258
lmao just rape her gaylord
>>
Water fast for 2 days, then low carb until ts gone. And I mean low carb, less than 20 carbs a day.
>>
It's called a liposuction surgery you dumb cunt OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 173x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 173x200
>>36871436

I swear to God every fucking year it's the same. Summer is coming and you borderline obese faggots come here asking how you can get "toned" and burn a metric fuckton of lard in 4 weeks. Guess what faggot, you're not going to be anywhere close to presentable with your shirt off in 4 weeks, even if you eat like a fucking Somalian. You have no muscle under all that lard so going on an extreme diet will only make you look like a smaller version of your fat self, that's if you somehow don't claw your eyes out after 2 days of dieting. If you're serious about this shit you will forget about this summer, read the fucking sticky, get your nutrition in check, go to the gym religiously and by summer next year you'll look decent. But you won't do that.
>>
>>36872100
>Cut your calories to 1000 calories/day and put forth the work for intense cardio and HIIT (high intensity interval cardio) mixed with brosplit at the gym of compound exercises. It's easy money bro.

This wouldn't be very easy.

I did it on 1,200 calories and lost 16 pounds in one month tho.

Not easy. Also not very smart.
>>
>>36872870
Hating yourself is half the battle friendo.

Look at yourself in the mirror and be disgusted, then wake up tomorrow and change your life.
>>
ignore the retards who say it takes years to lose fat. 4 weeks is more than enough to make visible and obvious changes, but no you'll not a chiseled physique with abs by that time. If you go on a proper diet and lift however, you can look dramatically different in a matter of 5 weeks as a novice.
>>
>>36873116
At least we'd have something to laugh about.
>>
>>36872661
IT'S NOT JUST " LOSING A LITTLE WEIGHT" YOU ASKED TO GET FROM CHUBBY FUCK TO "SKINNY" IN FIVE WEEKS YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID SCUMFUCK BASTARD RETARD PUSSY ASS POLE OF TRASH
>>
>>36879627
>>36872870
So just read this post so I'll type not in all caps now. Two things to remember:
1) NEVER lift for girls, never lift for you friends, never lift for anyone else except you. External motivation is useless and will run out. You have to want to be in better shape because YOU WANT TO BE IN BETTER SHAPE and that's it. Sure there might be some things that come from looking better that you might want like girls' attention or whatever but they can't be your primary motivation
2) It's going to take a long fucking time. Five weeks? Try five months, five years maybe even if your goals keep moving to a bigger better look. And especially if you're natty. Don't be frustrated when you don't have abs after three months just keep going. Like that Chinese proverb that one guy posted.

Finally take some pictures of this thread so when you come back in like a year and a half to post your progress we can all say "hey check it out, that guy actually listened and he actually did it". And do SS+accessories for your first three or so months lifting
>>
you are not gonna lose that weight.
not because it isn't possible, but because you're trying to find a 'quick fix' to a persistent problem through your life.
you need to evaluate what you've done wrong and change that.

but we can conclude out of your posts that you do not have what it takes so too bad
>>
take clenbuterol, its the safest non killing way to loose weight, along with a right diet can make you loose about 2kg of fat in a month
>>
>>36873035
>>36873054
To clarify, they're using the bf% definition of obese which is 30-35%. To be fair they're also probably overestimating a little too be on the safe side but if your back really ends at the edge of the photo I'd say you could be like 25%. Your average /fitizen/ (at least the type of guys you're imagining) is in the ballpark of 10-15% and a fitness model being like 6-9%
>>
>>36871436
just do a 30 min run every day, drink a lot of water and eat only 3 small meals a day. key word small meals.
>>
>>36872927
SHOO SHOO, /lit/!
>>
>>36871935

So for the past years, you've been eating like shit, gaining fat, starving your muscles, leading a decadent lifestyle.

And somehow the world is to blame?

You need communism, son.
>>
>>36872941
>wobbling intensifies
>>
>>36871436
Try the 30 day workout challenges Op. They work great for me!
>>
>>36871436
buy dnp
>>
>>36871436
just do SS and GOMAD. Youll drop weight like crazy
>>
>>36874493
Just want to jump in here, your pic is great and all but where is the 'before' pic? It's always a better idea to show before AND after, I mean, where have you come from in 6 months?

OP is clearly just some guy who is going on holiday or something and doesn't want to face the fact that he has to take his shirt off around women. Not only is it low self-esteem but come on man. Girls like good, fit guys, but there are girls who aren't bothered. Either way, the majority of girls don't truly care what your body is like, but they do if you are a whiny bitch. Our issue as guys is that we ascribe male perspectives on female perspectives. Guys want fit, big tits, ass, whatever rocks their boat, girls want attractive men in some way but also look at other things more. My friend was fucking borderline obese and he got a ridiculously hot gf who was active, healthy, athletic and had great tits.

There are no shortcuts in life, accept this and dedicate yourself to changing your own lifestyle, not looking for the best, fastest way to 'look good'.
>>
avoid eating high fat foods

aka go whole foods vegan

it works
>>
funny thread, m8s
>>
>>36871835
>Add 400g of caffeine and 100g of epinephrine
>before sleep
WHO NEEDS SLEEP!?!?
>>
>>36880226
GOMAD is exactly the opposite of what he needs
>>
>>36873181
Nice one m8
>>
>>36871566
This. Bought the book the other day, read it through and making preparations. I start the diet Sunday.
>>
How many kgs overweight do you guys reckon he his?
>>
>>36880373
> My friend was morbidly obese......

Why do people always turn a personally experienced anomaly into a general norm.

Who cares if your fatty mc friend fuck got laid by a sympathetic roastie.

Guys and girls actually want the same thing.
I almost don't want to let you dense motherfuckers in on the secret but god damn, maybe it's about time I shed some light.

The only thing people want is to not feel like an empty vessel wandering around on a big pointless space rock.
attention from the opposite sex helps create the illusion that maybe you aren't so worthless after all.
Truth is....
You are fuckin worthless. Kill yourself.... well not really, but maybe you should.
>>
File: 1452612094885.png (220 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
1452612094885.png
220 KB, 640x412
OP, I'll give you few advices

Firstly, READ THE FUCKING STICKYx999

Secondly, you are a goddamn fat fuck in delusion (this is more of a statement)

Thirdly, you are even a more of a fucking moron since you want to impress a girl with your man tits (again, a statement)
We've all been there, and every single one of us will tell you it's not worth it. You don't lift for girls, you do it for yourself

Fourthly, you won't magically loose your cow tits in a month, deal with it. I recommend you read my first point again

Fifthly, drop the girl. She's probably way more interested in someone who's not a chubby little midget orbiting her anytime he's got a chance. Don't see her for two years and then come back, if you care so goddamn much

Plenty of fish in the sea, at least for intelligent, fit and funny people there are.
WORK ON YOURSELF YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>36881443
He's about 115 kg I reckon, maybe more
>>
>>36881443
<10 tbqh, he just has a high bf%
>>
>>36871436
DNP is the only way you could loose that much weight in a month. If you don't care about maybe dying or maybe getting cancer, look into it.
>>
File: 717.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
717.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>>36872911
>>
>>36871490
OP looks like he has minimal muscle underneath all of that fat so I'm in agreement with the poster that said it'll take a few years to look good.
>>
File: spongebob-splinter.gif (386 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-splinter.gif
386 KB, 360x270
Maybe... I think is possible...
>>
>>36871436
Amphetamines, vitamin pills, those 0 cal diet powders, and raw veggies only, and cardio all day errday. Might work.
>>
>>36871436
literally dont eat for a month
>>
>>36879885
underrated
>>
>>36871471
2 years, no. He won't have abs by June but he can have a beach bod by August if he works hard. Eat less, eat healthier, and lift may, June, and July and you will look much better.

Come June next year you could look completely different. Full on otter mode.
>>
>>36871935
Jesus if you are really this retarded and emotionally unstable just eat less and do laps in a pool for 30 minutes every morning.
>>
>>36872433
Snack bowl of cereal, kek, you eat 4 meals a day dude.

Get control of your Fucking life brah.

Who the Fuck snacks anyways, children and Fucking fat middle aged office women that's who.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.