[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do /fit/ girls have the same problems as we do ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 13
do /fit/ girls have the same problems as we do ?
>>
>>36870990
Not finding a gf and arguing with faggots over dumb shit online?
My guess is no
>>
>>36870990
Nobody has the same problems as you do.
>>
>>36870990
That girl is hitting the wall hard pham.

It's almost sad to watch
>>
>>36871120
>That girl is hitting the wall hard pham.
No she is sitting on the bed, what pic are you watching?
>>
>>36870990
dirty mirror 2/10 would not bang
>>
>>36871178

How the fuck do you get a dirty mirror that's in your bedroom? Does she get railed against it or something?
>>
>>36871204
maybe she sneezed on it
>>
>>36871204

>not railing a slug against the mirror in her bedroom

Lmao look at this beta
>>
>>36871204
Spunk from guys missing her mouth
>>
>>36871233

Slut not slug, stupid phone keyboard
>>
>>36871233
that's no excuse for not cleaning her mirror. maybe you like to live like an unclean pleb, but i personally keep my room spotless
>>
>>36870990
>Iphone with battery case.
>cake face.
360 walk away.
>>
>>36871204
i make my sub pose on hands and knees in front of a mirror when i fuck her throat. then i end up pressing her against it so her grool gets all over it then i grab a handful of hair and push her face into it until she licks it clean.

my guess is thats how it happened in the OP
>>
>>36871204
Some people stroll around the house while brushing their teeth (I do sometimes). Idk man
>>
File: 1455556753327.jpg (155 KB, 638x644) Image search: [Google]
1455556753327.jpg
155 KB, 638x644
>>36870990
I'd be immortal if I ever fuck a grill like that
>>
>>36871233
fucking slugs always leaving trails across my mirror
>>
>>36870990
>crooked lampshade
>dirty mirror
>unclean carpet
>disgusting wall
>cup lying around
>bed poorly made
i do not have these problems
>>
>>36870990
I never get my period either.
>>
>>36871269
you would be 50$ shorter, maybe 75 if you want one without tattoos
>>
>>36871269
make sure the grill isn't on when you fuck it
>>
>>36871334
I think he means voluntery, with no money changing hands you know?
>>
>>36870990
disappointing feet. She's getting too old, you can see it in her face
>>
>girls
>problems

funny anon
>>
>>36871366
this
>>
>>36871353
it is voluntary, money is always involved though in one way or another. I prefer direct pay
>>
File: 1414512135706.jpg (216 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1414512135706.jpg
216 KB, 1024x768
>tfw too many bfs
>none of them are even named Chad
>>
>>36870990

no

even fat bitches are desired

and girls store fat in good areas like tits and ass, for guys its abs.
>>
sometimes I can't tell if you guys shit on hot girls as a joke or you're some real /r9k/ NEET virgins
>>
>>36871423
Meh i dont know
Id prefer if girls were as sexual as guys are but they are picky
I mean hell, even fat chicks can be hookers since the demand for women is so high. pretty insane anon
>>
>>36871470
>Id prefer if girls were as sexual as guys are
but they are anon. just not for you
>>
>>36871463

Well how else would you know it's like being someone else besides the way you treat them? Just like women don't have any idea what it's like being men, despite what they claim.
>>
>>36871482
Bluepill
>>
>>36871470
definitely. Dunno about you, but since a few years (29 now) it really has changed for me. All the single bitches getting desperate, but what goes around comes around. Still, enjoying my sexual freedom is not as good as creating a loving family.
>>
>>36871482
>but they are anon. just not for you
They are not, hasnt anything to do with me
Look, guys are horny as fuck and will fuck basically anything
You dont see girls drooling over every guy in a bar and a girls doing the "LONDON" thing when a guy posts pics of himself

i can get laid, i get mires but it aint as easy as it is for girls. for them its basically show up and get laid if they want to

tl:dr: no u
>>
>>36870990
>grills
>problems
only if they are below a 2/10 and even then they can get beta orbiters.
>>
>>36871536

No they drool over the guy in the bar with a suit or the one performing.
>>
when you're a white woman below 170 lbs you're set for life
>>
>>36871527
I havent noticed much change, i do get some older women staring at me and trying to strike up conversations every now and then but im way too busy to care mostly
Has your view of women changed aswell? i mean...from when you were like 18?
>>
>>36871536
>You dont see girls drooling over every guy in a bar and a girls doing the "LONDON" thing when a guy posts pics of himself
actually you do. just not for you
>>
>>36871527
i know right?

girls are so fucking stupid

boys spend early 20 chasing girls

girls spend late 20 chasing guys
>>
File: 1367510361445.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1367510361445.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>36870990
>that face
She's running out of time fast
>>
File: progress.jpg (256 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
256 KB, 1280x1280
>>36871567
this
>>
>>36871584
>actually you do. just not for you
You didnt read the whole thing, did you?
We can skip over to a "CBT" thread right now if there is one and i can bet you my entire months salary that there wont be ten to twenty girls screaming and wanting to hook up
I feel like a retard for having to prove a basic concept that girls arent outward seeking sexually but guys are, you really arent familiar with this shit?
>>
>>36871168
This. She's on the end of her bed, she's nowhere near the wall
>>
>>36871580
absolutely, but in hindsight I was really desperate back then and would fuck anything that moves. It helps that I have a great job with money to spare and better physique than ever, women want to engage in small talk all the time and even carry he convo if I'm not interested.

Also, I learnt they are fucking disgusting and really only useful for fucking. They are all happy and cuddly after staying the night, and want to make it something more until I tell them it is time to leave and will text them when I want something. They just can't comprehend anything a man values.
>>
>>36871666
>there wont be ten to twenty girls screaming and wanting to hook up
there won't be. there aren't any girls on /fit/
>girls arent outward seeking sexually but guys are
girls are just as if not more horny than guys dude. you'd know if you ever had a gf or girls chasing after you
>>
>>36871204
Looks like she tried to wipe it clean with wet tissues or something and it left little tissue bits all over it
>>
>>36871702
if girls would enjoy sex vaginal orgasm would be a thing, it is just means for them to get what they want la
>>
>>36871702
>you'd know if you ever had a gf or girls chasing after you
All of my past gfs chased after me, all of my casual hook ups chased after me
I still dont agree, guys are practically begging and buying pizza on random girls on tinder for fucks sake
Thats desperation on a whole new level

Lets just agree to disagree, seems rather pointless seeing as how youre basing your arguments around "youd know if it had happened to you" which isnt much of an argument really
>>
>>36871701
Yeah i felt the same except i was in the whole "treat her like a princess" thing and it worked fine until i realized how things really work
They dont comprehend since they dont need to do the same things we do, there is no effort
>>
>>36871798
I think I became a bit chauvinistic in the process, but really there is no comparison. I'm in engineering and generally interested in science etc. I was showing the falcon 9 drone ship landing to a girl and her response was like 'meh anon, see this new dress I bought how cute'. Also, I realized fucking girls makes wonders for mental health, so I keep doing that, but sometimes I feel it is just like going to the gym, I must do it even if I don't want it right now.
>>
>>36871702
>girls are just as if not more horny than guys dude.
Bluepill

http://www.webmd.com/sex/features/sex-drive-how-do-men-women-compare
>>
>>36871666
The thing about limiting your knowledge of women to threads on this board is that this board is made if majoritively men, so a woman posting her /fit/ body is rare enough to warrent attention from guys. Having said that, pretty close to every single /fit/ guy who posts their body her gets mires, its just that because the majority of posters are make it doesn't get noticed if a girl does it because there's no real way to tell. If you go to /cgl/ for example, the exact opposite is true in terms if guys and girls.
>>
>>36871920
>majority of posters are make
*male
>>
>>36871527
>>36871580
>>36871595

Perhaps it's just about options. The problem is that the girls that are my age (29 too) don't look as fresh as they did at 22, and also that it's kind of obvious they want to check out of the game asap. That pretty much kills the vibe.

Also it's analogous to semi-drunk guys that hit at the moderately to not so attractive women that are left at the bar at 3 AM.

Overall I think women do have it harder. They might have all the options in their early twenties, but they are far more vulnerable in what they want to get out of the mating game and have more to lose. They have to figure out what they want or like earlier and marry and settle and have kids, if they want to at all, at an age when men can focus on their career at next to no cost. Still I hate the moms at my workplace. They work part-time and are just less skilled. I would not want their services.
>>
>>36871748
>vaginal orgasm would be a thing
a female orgasm already exists its just triggered by the clit, what difference does it make?
>>
>>36870990

> Do attractive women have the same problems as men, and women who are not attractive?

no bro. duh, no.

Being an attractive woman is like being rich.
>>
>>36871967
its just simple supply/deamnd anon.
womens main functions are sex and giving birth, as they age they lose value.
mens main functions are being successful and fit/healthy, men can do both well into their 40's with work, women can't.
>>
>>36871204
I'm really enjoying the fact that all we care about is the mirror and not the girl.
>>
>>36871920
>the exact opposite is true in terms if guys and girls.
Ill have to check into this claim of yours friend, im still sceptical since i know how the internet usually works and for women its show up and get free stuff/win
>>
>>36871967
>Overall I think women do have it harder
Objectivly harder? i wouldnt agree with you because:
Any girl anywhere can find a guy and can do so while sitting back and relaxing
Subjectivly harder? yes, definetly
I mean imagine the frustration of having thousands of guys hitting on you and none of em are good enough, not a single one is interesting enough for you

Thing is a girl can change herself and lower her standards, a guy will still have problems even if he does focus on his career and on being fit
Hell im fit and do get mires sometimes but its not constant and certainly not dependable. i cant just turn on my phone and swipe around on tinder for five minutes and have 10 hotties who want to fuck
>>
>>36871967

they have life on easy mode for having a vagina

>women have it harder

uh huh.

I wish I could sit on my ass and spend money while my husband goes to work!
>>
>>36871967
Most women are more then willing to share a high value male and be a litteral sex slave and maid to a man who can provide protection money deep dickings and play the emotional games that make drench their knickers if allows them to wear them.

The game is a joke anon.

>>36872044
>Treating attractive women like they are better then the average woman
>Not treating them like every other bitch
>Not feeling her reactive ice bitch exterior she built to wall off the thirsty beta males and loser dykes who're trying to fuck, melt once you get her
>Thinking or caring if a pretty chick has it easy or whatever.

What are you? A jelly bitch or a jelly tranny?
>>
File: 1458760124292s.jpg (10 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1458760124292s.jpg
10 KB, 227x222
>hot girl
>clean mirror

Seems they are almost incompatible. .. but goddamn you guys are autistic, wouldn't bang her because of a mirror, as if you socially inept fucks woukd get that far.

Pic related. It's /fit/
>>
>>36872198
>Most women are more then willing to share a high value male and be a litteral sex slave and maid to a man who can provide protection money deep dickings and play the emotional games that make drench their knickers if allows them to wear them.

Most men would fuck a really hot 10/10 no matter how promiscuous she is, they would and do make idiots out of themselves just for a slim chance of it. So that's not specific to females. Attractive people are attractive.
>>
>>36871974
I need to go out of my way and/or spend an awful lot of time pleasing
>>
>>36872148
So if you were given the chance you'd do nothing with your life?

Sounds like you're a shitty man.
>>
>>36872373

did you ignore everything I said?

how is having a man provide for you while you spend your day on instagram a "hard life"?

girls have it easy, all they have to do is suck dick and they enjoy sex too
>>
>>36872051
This is age-old wisdom. Funnily nowadays it's politically incorrect.

>>36872147
Finding a good guy that meets her standards and treats her nicely, that can satisfy her complex emotional needs, is very hard. And also they do have it harder in that they are on average more fearful and neurotic. This is well established. Lastly with regard to mating they do have it harder because crudely generalising the sex men want is obtainable much more easily than the commitment women want.

>>36872148
The only stay-at-home mom I know is my former neighbour, whose rich husband betrayed her for years with a younger, more attractive woman. They are getting divorced now. All the other women that are married work themselves, some of them only part-time but still. This is just a cliché.

I think overall the enrichment on 4chan of guys that are unsatisfied with their love life and have negative views of dating and women is largely due to a selection effect.
>>
>>36872388
Right, I'm saying you're jealous of that, which shows how lazy you are.

>dyel
>>
>>36872266
redpill retards gonna retard
>>
>>36872420

again, feel free to refute my points

the average girl only has to not be fat, and she can have all the money/shit she wants provided for her

the average guy has to earn everything he gets, in the event of no inheritance

now you tell me women dont have it easier.
>>
>>36872420
>crudely generalising the sex men want is obtainable much more easily than the commitment women want.
Well..i mean...you make a hard case to argue against but i wouldnt say getting the sex we want is easy really in any shape, way or form
Women have alot more demands than guys do, nothing new and thats what screws both genders over

>>36872420
>is largely due to a selection effect.
Well yeah, this basically
No point in joining the race if you know youre not gonna be selected
I have no problems with competition, i love that but when someone just basically throws a wrench in front of me and says "compete" im a bit dumbstruck as to what i should do
This is basically my experience with dating, up is down, left is forward and warm is long
>>
>>36872451
I don't know where you live. But here in the first world everybody has everything provided for them (except luxury goods only idiots think they need). I live in central Europe and almost no woman here is financially dependent on their mate. This situation would be looked down upon, and it is a bad deal for the woman. I think part of the problem stems from this - women need men for nothing but for eventually starting a family, which they often delay longer in the hopes of meeting an even more attractive mate, and they overstay their single existence until they realise their options are dwindling and no longer compatible with their expectations. But whatever. That's it for me. I've spent way too much energy on reading and thinking about human mate choice. Overall there are more productive things to do, good night.
>>
>>36872451
>the average girl only has to not be fat, and she can have all the money/shit she wants provided for her
Alright, im not that guy but i can refute this rather easily
Yes, this is possible for her to make the demands like this but think of it this way:
How many guys make enough to be able to support a girl completly? exactly, not all too many.
Ever see that show...fuck i cant remember what it was called but basically its Milionarie daters and its pretty self-explanatory rich guys join a club to find dates and guess what? guys go on dates with 10-15 girls who each have to compete with eachother
Does this seem familiar? it should because this is your average bar scene except the genders are switched
>>
>>36872549

lets make this very, very simple.

women have a desirable trait: owning a vagina.

see, guys dont get things for free by having a penis. girls on the other hand get free cover at clubs, drinks, gifts, flowers, you name it. merely for having that magical vagina that is so desirable.

men lack that part of the anatomy, which makes life so much easier in so many ways. understand, now? now im all for working for what I get, but girls have it FAR easier. just because of anatomy.
>>
>>36872515
The whole point is that sex only appears extremely valuable when you don't have it. Once you have a girlfriend, even an nice one, it gets on your nerves. At least that's what I experienced. And even if you thought sex was extremely valuable all the time - there are hookers, there are ugly and drunk girls, it's a numbers game and you can get it. But overall it's nothing. If you don't catch an STD it has no lasting impact on your life. Getting a man to commit to you and start a family makes all the difference for a woman, it has a massive, unique long-lasting impact on life. That's what I meant with sex is much easier to get than commitment. It's also that the one is nil and the other is a substantial, robust, unique value worthy of being aggressively pursued.
>>
>>36872602
I have been thirsty and looking for either a gf or a hook up so you may be right, im biased and overvalue it
Your logic is sound and i cannot refute it, a long term commitment is harder to engage in than a short term thing

I think guys and girls are truly way to diffrent, we value things too diffrently to ever see eye to eye, sadly
I also think its been fun discussing with you and that im off to bed because i got work in the morning
Take care friend
>>
>>36870990
seriously, that bitch cant even clean her goddamn mirror? fuck, women are a meme gender
>>
>>36871641
Why does she suck her fucking stomach in when she is doing a "before" pic?

not gonna lie tho she looks great in both. that hourglass shape hnggg, its also perfect for girls with more on them because their bellies are tucked into their hips and dont really hang/flab around
>>
>>36872420
The commitment women want is quite honestly simple.
They just need to do a few things that will keep us around and occasionally bribe or nag us for certain things.

The commitment that women think they want only exists in shows written by homosexual men, and loser middle aged women.
>>
>>36872596
Pussy is surprisingly easy to get. If we can't get it free we can buy it, if we can't get it free and can't buy it we'll just jack off and work out to get that dopamine rush and then go about our lives.

The idea that having a vagina makes even the lowest value woman valuable is a lie pushed by loserettes. They aren't letting ugly or obviously fucked up bitches into those clubs or giving them the awesome shit anon.
That is just not happening.
The ugly and or nutty bitches are not getting the attentions of even the thirstiest high value males anon.
That is just not happening.

And getting dicked blind by chad/jamal after he got so drunk he didn't care where the pussy was coming from does not make her high value. It just makes her a sexual predator or lucky.
>>
>>36871251
I don't know slug kind of works too.
>>
>>36871287
>unclean harlot

I neither have this problem :(
>>
>>36870990
I doubt they're autistic as we
>>
>Lying awake at night, wondering if this is all there is to life
>Trying to work things out with someone who probably doesn't give a fuck about you and already said they don't know what they want.
>Spend any time outside the gym feeling odd bodied and too small
>Go home and take Benadryl to the point of hallucination

No, I don't think girls have the same problems. Also seeking help with depression.
>>
File: 1460584668030.jpg (188 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1460584668030.jpg
188 KB, 427x640
damn...

I just came over from /fa/ to see what gives you the perceived superiority to shitpost on /fa/, but it seems that you are just as shallow and even more insecure about yourself.

I did expect more tbqh. All this redpill anger. Its like you meatheads try to sexualize your own bodies as much as possible in an attempt to make up for your lack of interpersonal skills :^)
>>
>>36871251
slug is funnier
>>
>>36873972
>Also seeking help with depression.
I've been there, buddy. The only thing I know is to keep on going until it gets better. You have to try to do things - spend time with your friends, even when you don't want to, go to work/class, etc.

God played the ultimate part for me, by the way, but I won't preach. I know religion isn't for everyone.
>>
>>36870990
I'm digging that room aesthetic
>>
>>36874018
Nice legs.
>>
File: 1461194811327.jpg (126 KB, 800x342) Image search: [Google]
1461194811327.jpg
126 KB, 800x342
>>36874018
I'd rather be an autistic monster with 32 inch arms then be mistaken for woman on a daily basis like you.
>>
>>36874366
>be an autistic monster with 32 inch arms then be mistaken for woman
>then
>>
File: Jason_Genova.gif (749 KB, 470x360) Image search: [Google]
Jason_Genova.gif
749 KB, 470x360
>>36874384
Shit you got me lmao
>>
>>36874366
>>36874133
not me on the pic btw.
actually im fairly athletical and blessed with broad shoulder genetics.
But imo its more aesthetical to have a thinner physique. Currently losing weight to obtain ottermode.
Also i think masculinity has to rely on other things then on physical stature.

>>36874384
didn't she die?
>>
>>36871596
scooby pls come back
>>
>>36871278
My sides have passed Pluto
>>
>>36871120
bruh, if you wouldn't hit that shit you're gay
>>
>>36871889
>I must do it even if I don't want it right now
I hate you
>>
>>36870990
No. They absolutely do not.
/fit/ girls live life on EZ mode.
>>
>>36874431
thats matt kroc, who is now janae kroc, she's not dead yet......yet
>>
>>36871709
yeah it just looks like she took a towel and it left residue

happens to me all the time
>>
File: 1439809183197.jpg (37 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1439809183197.jpg
37 KB, 600x337
>>36874018
You literally just did the same thing you accused /fit/ of, you just replaced muscles with woven cloth and "mires" with "interpersonal" skills. Go back to /fa/ and ask each other if your hair looks good and listen to Mac DeMarco.
>>
>>36870990
no. men get fit to attract women. women get fit so they feel string enough to fight off said men.
>>
lol @ you cunts that pick on her for having a not-so-good cake face.

Mate, shes one of those women that's probably going to maintain a solid physique like that into her 50s while you fags marry your cute-faced girls who will look like fat slobs by their late 20s or early 30s.
>>
>>36875471
Try using windex with a cloth. Water and paper towels don't do as good of a job removing the dirt; you'll end up pushing some of it around

>>36877761
interesting point but how do you determine which is more important?
>>
>>36870990
wtf is up with this photo it looks like she put her face through a oil painting filter
>>
>>36871255
>i personally keep my room spotless
But you have autism anon.
>>
I'm having the opposite problems than most of you here, I wish people would leave me alone in public. Imagine dealing with the constant awkward moments of turning people down and become the center of retarded gossip at work and gym. It's a fucking migraine.
>>
>>36877928
Stop being such qt then :3
>>
>>36877928
AWWW POOR GIRL LOLL

YOU EXPECT ME TO ACTUALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>36877996
Only cure for that is death
>>36878019
You can't feel sorry for this, you never experienced any of that in your life so it's too hard for you.
>>
>>36878291
How bad can it be for people to be showing interest in you?

You'd probably kill yourself if you lived a day in my shoes, cunt.
>>
What websites or forums do fit girls browse?

Or are they just too busy taking Ds?
>>
>>36878358
If you think that being stalked all the way to your apartment by a man, being gossiped negatively by randos in gym, getting annoying messages that floods your phones and social media from 3/10 and old man in their 60s with Asian fetishes cat calls you at work every single day is fun then you can have my shoes, trash.
>>
>>36878551
Why do I have a feeling all of those thing are in your paranoid mind and not actually happening.
>>
>>36878568
I'm not forcing you to believe all that anyways, be glad that you don't stand out
>>
File: cute.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>36878551
I'd stalk you too tbqh :3
>>
>>36878587
Seriously though, if you don't like the attention, why are you namefagging?

Why can't you just post anon like everyone else?

You obviously like the attention.
>>
>>36878589
Prepare your anus
>>
File: IMG_1680.jpg (133 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1680.jpg
133 KB, 612x816
>>36878612
got a spot here for you aznbae
>>
>>36878608
I namefag because I want other knowledgeable trips to remember my progress for critiques and possibly help me out with my diet and routines, I got the useful roid facts and the best split routines that is specifically made for my weak points in my body thanks to other kind trips. I've gained mostly lean mass of 25lbs in less than 5 months from this, and most men of /fit/ aren't interested in a manly chick like me, they like feminine insta grills with yogas.
>>
>>36878662
not quite my type but I like your beautiful eyes
>>
>>36878662
Thiqqqq
>>
>>36874431
>currently losing weight to obtain otter mode
Lol post body you're probably a twink
>>
>>36872266
>wouldn't bang her because of a mirror, as if you socially inept
no, it's because i'm socially apt that i would never bang an person who allows their own mess to take hold
>>
>>36872266
Spotted the filthy whore
>>
>>36871003
Actually london here to confirm that yes these are issues
>>
>>36875452
Oops thought she was chyna for a second
>>
>>36878680
What's your type?
>>
>>36879299
post pic with timestamp 4 proof
>>
>>36878669
>a manly chick like me
stfu. You're gorgeous.
I don't care if you namefag. It just makes it easier to track your brogress. I like how we got a gril doing the grind with us. Pls stay forevertime, girlie.
>>
>>36871287
>retarded wall of text tattoo on side
ahhh, that explains it
>>
>>36879299
you wanna d8 4real?
>>
>>36879491
Black guys
>>
>>36880166
>This is the 65th IP in the thread.
>>
>>36872349
>the last thing i want to do is spend a lot of time around a vagina
brother, ive got some news for you
>>
>>36879827
holy fuck i was so distracted by the state of her room that i missed it. it just keeps getting worse
>>
>>36871256
True true
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.