[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /fit/ who of you was this: https://www.youtube.com/watc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: blahaa.png (564 KB, 654x549) Image search: [Google]
blahaa.png
564 KB, 654x549
Okay /fit/ who of you was this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFDuCKUTuZ8

You brought Blaha and his father together again.
T-thanks /fit/
>>
>>36869561
holy shit the damage control on this guy
>>
>>36869561

holy fucking shit he sounds like he's on the verge of a breakdown
>>
>>36869561
Don`t know this guy but can anyone tell me why people are doing all these mean things to him? Mostly youtubers earn shart like this. Has this guy too? And how?
>>
my fucking christ,

i was never into the entire blahautism, but I watched the exposed video and this.

my christ
>>
>>36869705
he made this internet persona with insane lies and claims.
The truth came out and he's feeling repercussions
>>
HOLY FUCK THIS DELUSION
>>
File: smug.png (224 KB, 477x768) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
224 KB, 477x768
disliked
>>
This guy can't fucking act at all, what is he trying to pull here?
>>
>>36869561
>havent talked to my father for years

Probably for a reason. Probably due to blaha being a compulsive liar.
>>
He attacked non natty (natty promoting) dudes who sell products for multi billion dollar companies of course they are going to shit on him.

Scooby doesn't garnish that kind of attention but at least he has better content than just couch rants and HILARIOUS basement workouts.
>>
>>36869818
>He attacked non natty (natty promoting) dudes who sell products for multi billion dollar companies of course they are going to shit on him.
It has jack shit to do with that.
>>
File: The Juggernaut.jpg (71 KB, 636x960) Image search: [Google]
The Juggernaut.jpg
71 KB, 636x960
For those unaware of Blaha's lies, I present to you this thread:

http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?66681-**Blahautism-The-Jason-Blaha-Story**/page736

http://genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
>>
File: CaQR7cUUYAAprhG.jpg (84 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
CaQR7cUUYAAprhG.jpg
84 KB, 500x749
>>36869818
It has nothing to do with that, it has everything to do with Blaha being a fedora tipping neckbeard

Pic related, similar to what Blaha is
>>
File: 1453658941533.jpg (18 KB, 342x392) Image search: [Google]
1453658941533.jpg
18 KB, 342x392
>OP is a fag, and does not post link to relevant video
here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayhoR4jw2K0
>>
>my multimillionaire x-special forces father

hahaha really?
>>
>>36869665
He really does, listen to @ 2:00
>>
>>36870075
Ur all autistic
>>
>>36870340
Blaha is an autist, but his father is actually a very successful business man.
>>
>>36869561
I can't believe this guy is legally an adult
>>
>>36869561
Goal body right therre, how can I get as big as him?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkFMf_hxeIs

Why do people hate him? If you took /fit/ and turned it into a person it would literally be him.
>>
>>36870493
No, /fit/ is a different kind of autistic, and he isn't gay either
>>
Hey guy's it's me The Great Blahino Sr.
>>
>>36869705
He has like 25k+ posts of lies on the internet
>>
>>36870438
what does that have to do with anything
>>
>>36869561
KEK, they only spoke because he had to explain to his father all the lies he's been telling on the Internet. I expect the estrangement to continue.
>>
>>36869717
hey piratendoder, niet gek doen he
>>
>>36870103
the blockchain...? as in... bitcoin? I don't understand how that helps against the babarians...
>>
>>36870846
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
>>
File: mem.png (543 KB, 565x781) Image search: [Google]
mem.png
543 KB, 565x781
yuuuuuge
>>
>>36870376
>browses a malaysian cow breeding forum
>autistic

No shit
>>
>>36869561
thats fitmisc not /fit/
>>
Oh fuck guys Blaha has completely lost it. He hacked into and released the information of 33k government employees today. Check Reddit...fuck fuck fuck fuck why did he do this? To prove he wasn't a fraud?
>>
Can anyone sum up what/who Jason Blaha is? Just discovered him recently. Give me a short redpill on him
>>
>>36874233
Invented ICF 5x5
Claims to be a fitness expert
Isn't
>>
>>36874280
He seems pretty good on fitness, I'm not so sure about some of the other claims he's made.
There's plenty of people far more deserving of the hardcore troll treatment than Blaha
>>
>>36874280

But what about all the mercenary/special agent stuff?
>>
>>36874320
he just autistically claims to be ex-mercenary/ex-cia secret agent/ex spec ops

Literally nobody but edgy 12 year olds believe him.
>>
>>36874320
That's the stuff I don't get. He just didn't need to lie about it. I mean, his fitness advice isn't bad, even if it's just regurgitating other people's information. He didn't need to to make up all that other stuff for his channel.
>>
>>36874320
He's alluded to this in some of his videos and recently someone contacted his father, it seems like his father disputes these claims
>>
File: 1434617724343.jpg (13 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
1434617724343.jpg
13 KB, 323x323
>Someone actually put the time and effort into making a video "exposing" Jason Blaha for not being a real ex-cia/mercenary agent

Really? "Exposed"? Honestly?

How retarded do you have to be to believe this even for a second.
>>
I like how he hasn't addressed anything of what his ex-wife or his father said about him

"you brought us back together. oh, the fact that he said I was a liar, was a laborer during the time I was supposedly a mercenary, leeched off my girlfriend, played WoW 10 hours a day? gotta go"
>>
>>36874364
Yeah, they didn't talk to his father. Have him on the phone in a video saying he did none of that stuff. He was laborer in a warehouse.
>>
>>36874380
*DID talk to his father.

dammit.
>>
>>36874360
that's because he's mentally insane. literally. he has something like 20k posts of him saying he was a psy-ops assassin with alien contact

(then he said he was "paid" as a conspiracy writer for those posts on this nobody's forums)
>>
>>36874376
>>36874380
Yeah he has almost definitely made some bullshit claims. Still, this trolling of him is too mean spirited for my liking. It isn't like he's some scammer trying to sell products based on his lies
>>
>>36874375
This tbqh.

This is like "exposing" that Arnie was on roids.
>>
>>36869705
He lied on the internet.

He will pay........ We donot forgive. We do not forget. We are anonymous. And mr Blahini will never lie again.
>>
>>36874423
Just today, on his tactical channel, he posts a video and references his time in the field, in which he observes the effectiveness of a certain round.

He's still at it, the lying fuck.
>>
Isnt Grunt Style a clothing brand specifically for veterans?
>>
>>36876344
He really dances on the edge of stolen valor. He does say that he was never in the military, but he still pretends to have their experience.
>>
>>36869561
He's claiming fitmisc PAID his ex wife to reply to messages on facebook?

Jason - just fucking kill yourself already man. You're beyond help.

55 seconds in and I stopped watching I don't have time for this shit. This guy is just....

just kill yourself Jason Blaha. Please.
>>
>>36870468
get as big as the wrestler rayback and then get a good 15 lbs bigger
>>
>>36870493
I don't claim to be CIA, I belive that's TV nor do we claim to be sons of ex-special forces millionaires
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.