[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw switched to vegan diet two months ago >tfw started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 20
>tfw switched to vegan diet two months ago
>tfw started craving for some supreme pizza

I feel like giving up bro
>>
ok
>>
>>36866380
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>36866395
Some Puerto Rican whooer who only dates gook
>>
>>36866380
watch some factory farm footage for motivation
>>
Why do vegan diet? Were humans made to eat like animals in jungle? No. A Real man eat big, lift big, get big. Eat meat, get meat. Eat flowers, become a flower!
>>
>>36866380
Why vegan
I can get vegetarian but vegan is nothing more then OMG DON'T DRINK MILK YOU'RE APPROPRIATING COW CULTURE OMGGGG
>>
Why veganism? It's not healthy. So why?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>36866397
>Puerto Rican whooer
>>
>>36866380
>Cucking your own body with shitty fad diets
Unless you're a vegan for religious observance, you're a mega cuck anon.

This is now a sweet meats thread, post your top meats.
>>
File: steak_sm[1].jpg (422 KB, 1222x818) Image search: [Google]
steak_sm[1].jpg
422 KB, 1222x818
>>36868246
>>
File: IMG_20160324_174801.jpg (1012 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_174801.jpg
1012 KB, 2048x1536
>>36868246
low quality pic but i made it myself. bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with cream cheese sour cream and spinach
>>
>>36866440
Feel sad for you if that's the only thing that would make you a man
>>
>>36867533
Of course it's not healthy if you only eat oreos you fucking pleb
>>
>>36866380
Get a vegan pizza? Or make your own? I'm eating a homemade vegan capricciosa right now.
>>
>>36868316
Yeah I mean technically ones own feces chased down with a fifth of vodka is "vegan". All "vegan" means is that it doesn't contain animal products - says nothing about how healthy it is.
>>
Quinoa cooked down with vegetable stock and water. Add some chopped onions and yams and you got yourself your base.

Portabello mushrooms, marinaded with honey, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and garlic paste. Grill them for about fifteen minutes on each side basting constantly.

Make a pine-nut pesto with olive oil, cilantro, and crushed pine-nuts.

Stop bitching, I'm not even vegan but I cook for them all the time.
>>
>>36866440
>>36867175
>>36867533
>>36868246
>>36868292
>>36868303

You realize it's fully possible to be healthy on a plant based diet. You can get the same amount of nutrients. Stop being dickheads to someone who simply chooses to eat a different way. Jesus christ this fucking board and the amount of people dying to get some kind of validation is amusing. Please, /fit/, live and let live.

As for OP, I'm not vegan but what I've heard people do is just make the vegan equivalent of what they're craving. Why not have a little cheat meal?
>>
>>36868342
And by cheat meal I mean just make a vegan pizza. Felt like I should clarify lol
>>
>>36868342
you should stop taking every post so seriously
>>
>>36868351
Not that anon, and I understand it's a joke, but that's just it - it's A joke. The same one. Made every time anyone, anywhere mentions veganism. It just gets old. Sometimes you just want to discuss plant-based diets without having every meat-eater suddenly become a butthurt comedian.
>>
>>36866380
you should not post this here. This is a healthy board. Doing a vegan diet is not healthy
>>
>>36868376
Please see >>36868331
Just as an omnivore diet it can be both unhealthy and very healthy and everything in between, all depending on what you're actually eating.
>>
I've always felt veganism is just a way to mask an eating disorder. "sorry aunt bev, I can't eat anything at the cook out. I'll just nibble on these almonds and carrot sticks i brought with me"
>>
>>36868382
Vegan and fat acceptance... both defend bad eating habits saying healthy is not about what they look... just saying
>>
>>36868426
I'm vegan and I hate the fat acceptance bs.

"Vegan" is just a broad label. All it says is what the source of the food is; nothing more, nothing less. Yes some people, often times the loudest and cringiest, tend to fit a stereotype. But most vegans are just normal, regular people who prefer to get their nutrients from non-animal sources for various reasons. Some are super unhealthy and eat candy and cakes. Some are pro-athletes. And most are somewhere in between. Just... let it go. It doesn't affect you in any way.
>>
>>36868426
That's a shit analogy, which vegans say that healthy is not about what they look? Nothing unhealthy about a vegan diet.
>>
>>36868459
You are loud... Everytime a fag start a vegan diet we have a post about this....
>>
File: 1.jpg (657 KB, 2816x1880) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
657 KB, 2816x1880
>>36868303
Noice! looks tasty af anon.

Been meaning to make some sick russian style skewers soon cooked over coals, hard to beat!

>>36868342
Not eating meat is for the weak, so the bantz will be laid heavily on those who do it on /fit/

It's the way that this board is, not eating meat is nothing but an emotional choice anon, best get used to it.
>>
>>36868426
What kind of shitty fucking comparison is that? All a "vegan" diet says is that the food is plant based. That's it. Fat acceptance is absolutely unrelated to veganism. In fact, most vegans I know (I am not one myself) are all pretty fit and simply go about their day without shoving down everyone's throat the fact that they're vegan. Just like every movement ever, there's the normal ones doing it for the right reasons, and then you have people like the banana girl who just constantly spout out hate under the disguise of being feminism. People like her give veganism a bad name. I feel bad for all the legit vegans who are just out there doing their thing because it seems like any time they say anything mildly related to veganism they get shat on.
>>
>>36868504
of being vegan* lmao
>>
>>36868480
So what are you saying? People aren't allowed to make threads about trying different diets on this fitness board unless said diets contain animal parts?

The problem is we can never discuss various vegan diets as such, like how to make a good vegan meal plan for bulking or whatever. It always becomes a "vegan vs meat-eater" debate that then devolves into shitflinging. And who is responsible for that? Is it really the vegans who are "loud"? No, it's vegan haters who think that eating what 99% of the world eats somehow makes them super manly, and who still think that vegan-bashing is cool and edgy. Fucken basic.

Why join a thread about a diet you dislike? Plenty of meat-based diet threads on here, yet I never join in and bash on meat-eaters.
>>
File: beef_baconfilets_1[1].jpg (120 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
beef_baconfilets_1[1].jpg
120 KB, 680x680
>>36868495
>>
This is just a poorly disguised vegan shill thread, Don't fool for it fitbros.
Sage if you must reply.
>>
File: rs_julypicks_steak608[1].jpg (55 KB, 608x380) Image search: [Google]
rs_julypicks_steak608[1].jpg
55 KB, 608x380
>>36868549
Get a load of this.
>>
>>36868504
But that's the problem. Everyone probably meets in their lifetime hundreds of vegans and vegetarians who are normal people - but they never know because said people don't announce it and broadcast it everywhere. Because they're normal. You only notice the assholes because it's only the assholes that shove it down your throat.

You can say the exact same thing about political and religious groups, sports teams, music, fandoms, etc. The assholes always stick out.

I've been a vegetarian for 10 years, and became a vegan 3 years ago. I never tell anyone, unless asked specifically. I don't even say it when I eat with someone, I just order something vegan and if they ask about it I explain. I'm not ashamed or anything, I just don't care about preaching everywhere I go.
>>
I'm not a vegan faggot but my grandma bought vegan "chikn" patties and they actually taste like chicken. It's fucking weird. You could buy some of those or try other fake vegan meat.

The company I tried was "boca".
>>
>>36868599
>Implying that it'd taste as good as pic related
>>
I eat a predominately vegan diet, i will eat a vegetarian alternative if a restaurant has no vegan option.

It makes no difference to gains holy shit. I just hit a new DL pr on Tuesday it 235kg for 1.

Just eat more, its not hard to get protein in and calories are easy to get. You dont have to eat meat to make gains.
>>
>>36868641
it did actually

like i said im not vegan, im not shilling stuff
>>
goddammit faggots now im getting hungry
>>
>>36868678
>>
>>36868342
>>>/r/eddit
>>
Seitan is a really nice meat subsitute you can make at home. It's very cheap to make (you only need flour) and its 75% protein. Really high protein food with no saturated or trans fats. It's tricky to get it to taste good, but if you season it correctly it tastes exactly like meat.
>>
>>36866380

eat the pizza, then go back to plants only. What's the problem? It's not like you're betraying an oath or any shit like that

m8 just eating some animal scum every now and then is doing more than 95% of humans. Also if you became vegan overnight it may be a bit too challenging, but in some time you'll just don't even crave that shit anymore, trust me.
>>
>>36866380

Vegan pizza
>>
File: canines tho.png (325 KB, 295x423) Image search: [Google]
canines tho.png
325 KB, 295x423
why do meat eaters get so ofended and childish when a thread contains the word "vegan"? I mean if some vegan douche made a thread preaching veganism or saying how stupid meat eaters are, then you could expect all this bullshit mm bacon memes.

Are you the same guys that shitpost on /fraud/ about how roiding is cheating or how bad it is for you? Or the fuckers that get into /cbt/ to put down everyone who is not as lean as you? Why don't you all stay in /pol/ or /b/?

The fact that you get so butthurt only confirms how much of a beta you have to be to keep being willingly unaware of the moral consequences of your choices.

also sorry for this shit tier english.
>>
>>36868961
There is literally no reason to be a vegan.

That's why.

If you roid you can leave humanity behind. If you go vegan, the only thing you'll be leaving behind is people's respect for you lmao.
>>
>>36868961
Because not eating meat is seen as weak by just about everyone.

This has already been discussed in the thread, apply yourself anon.

>>36868975
> the only thing you'll be leaving behind is people's respect for you lmao
KEK
>>
>>36868961
But they do it, all the time.
>>
>>36866380
Learn some bomb ass recipes.
I know jamie oliver got a whole lot of delicious vegetarian/vegan food in his book.

And he creates some bomb ass food.
>>
>>36868982
its because people will do anything to put other people down if they change.
Fat people get the same BS from their family when they try to change.
>>
>>36869031
Fat people's families put pressure on because they're jealous crabs in buckets.

With veganism, we just think they're stupid and weak.
There's a difference anon.

If you can't take bantz, you don't belong on this board.
>>
File: 602210-delicious-meat[1].jpg (209 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
602210-delicious-meat[1].jpg
209 KB, 1920x1200
Glorious HD meaty goodness.
>>
>>36868342
>. You can get the same amount of nutrients.
sources needed
also id like to see you get 150-200g of protein being a vegan.
w/e floats your boat tho, more meat for us
>>
>>36869064
>If you can't take bantz, you don't belong on this board.
im not the guy you have been talking to throughout the thread. If that is what you meant.

>With veganism, we just think they're stupid and weak.
>There's a difference anon.

Yet, most people will call you a self absorbed faggot if you suddenly decide to go to the gym to improve yourself.

Its not as different as you think
>>
>>36869064
Why do you care so much though?

What about people who are vegan and lift more than you?

How does it make you weak, food is food.
Protein is proteins, carbs are carbs.

It makes no difference the source, if you eat a varied balanced diet in a calorie surplus and lift weights you make gains.

Since trying a vegan diet my lifts have not gone down they have continued to increase at the same rate, if anything certain lifts are better.
>>
>>36869108
Are people this ignorant.

Its effortless to reach protein requirements.

300g soya beans = 45g protein and 450kcal
240g kidney beans = 16g protein and 280kcal
100g rice = 9g protein 330kcal

Its hardly rocket science
>>
2bh I eat meat and would love to be at least lacto-ovo vegetarian at some point. If the future holds a meat substitute that is on par with meat in terms of nutrition, taste, cost, and convenience, I would forego meat in an instant. Animal cruelty and environmental destruction are pretty shitty.
>>
>>36869158
The only issue with plants only is getting a full amino acid profile, and some nutrients.

Which is easily mitigated by doing some research on what to eat and some supplementation for things like creatine.

people on /ft/ are just too dense to realise there are more ways to skin a cat
>>
>>36869199
All of those protein sources i mentioned have a full amino acid profile.

All nuts, all beans, pulses and grains.

Its not hard, lentils alone contain shit loads of protein.

People are just chose to believe it doesn't work, i tell people i am vegan and they are surprised because i actually have gains.
>>
>>36869218
yeah, but it's most likely due to the stereotype vegan is a skinny male/girl who can't shut up about it.

Just like people who lift are perceived as dumb meatheads
>>
>>36869218
Post your gains then
>>
>>36869254
Im bulking atm breh, i am getting a bit fat.

I am aiming to hit 140kg bench and 260kg DL by end of the year.
>>
i went vegan yesterday, i want to try it out to save some money.
this is what i ate.
a few things i took note of
need to take vitamin b12
daily coconut oil for saturated fat for test levels
learn how to make seitan
>>
>>36868975
There is no reason to be a vegan, other than protecting the planet, the animals and manking in general using our resources in the most efficient way. There is literally no logic valid reason to not be a vegan in a first world country, other than ignorance or selfishness.

>>36869064
Vegans are stupid, like Einstein, Tolstoi or Da Vinci
Vegans are weak, like Barny Du Plessis, Mike Tyson or Patrik Baboumian.

Please stop with the ad hominem m8, makes this look youtube

>>36868983
Then rage on those threads, not on all vegan threads.

>>36869108
3600 cals, 180 grams protein a day, not even using protein powders. You can literally buy pure protein nowadays.

Please, let's not be childish, make your research objetctively, be honest with yourself and you'll just realize that's the right thing to do. I have faith in you mofos.
>>
>>36869361
>People become vegan to save le aminals
>Animals are what's destroying the earth because of their gas emissions, they need to be killed off

Grade A logic there lad
>>
>>36869361
Holy shit I forgot to add the

>3600 cals, 180g protein

I can get 200g protein with 1200cal from chicken.

So your vegan shit is pretty useless, and unefficient desu
>>
>>36869387
>people stop eating animals
>we don't need to breed more animals
>no more animals to destroy earth

apply some critical thinking skills lad

>>36869395
You don't need nearly that much protein
>>
>>36869283
Lmao at this tree
>>
>>36869398
>le hooman body can only process .25g protein per 1kg of body weight

wew lad
>>
>>36869361
Einstein only wondered about vegetarianism and mentioned that once in a letter. Tesla also avoided humans and died a virgin. Genius, yes; role model, no.

You are the reason people hate vegans. Your arrogance is completely unfounded since you don't know shit and your infograph is pure sensationalism. If you were really convinced of all this you would be happy eating your vegan ways and stop bothering people with your fear of missing out.
>>
>>36869418
>Not revering the mighty Boab tree
Yothu Yindi would be ashamed m8
>>
>>36869395
>unefficient
Retard
>>
>>36869464
It was a typo faglord.

I is right next to U. Which you evidently could not understand.
>>
My coworker just got told by her doctor to eat meat. She was like, "I don't understand, I eat all different types of beans and stuff."

Maybe the trained medical professional understands better than you, since you admittedly don't even follow that diet.
>>
>>36869475
Doctors only receive minimal training in nutrition. They're not a good authority on nutrition advice.

Why did he tell her that? Was she underweight or something? She probably just needs to eat more.
>>
>>36869475
Lol what was this even in relation to?

What was her problem?
>>
>>36869494
>>36869496
Lack of brain cells probably.
>>
>>36869387
I don't even understand what you're saying. Animals are destroying the planet only because we breed those animals to eat them m8. Only cows consume the equivalent amount of food that 8 billion humans would. Just re-think this nonsense you just said. if the world went vegan there would be far much less polluting animals.

>>36869395
I think you know that calories are not bad per se, I try to stick around 60-20-20. But as you say 200g od protein with only 1200cals is as possible and as boring on a vegan diet. As I already said, you can buy (vegan) isolated protein, or foods like tvp and seitan with that same protein calorie ratio, or very very close. But again, no one gets 60% of their calories from protein, unless they are retarded or want to die.

>>36869452
I wasn't saying they were role models, neither was I being arrogant or implying that vegans are more intelligent than meat eaters. I was just responding to a comment that was actually being rude and arrogant. I'm not even telling no one to go vegan, just to be honest enough with yourself and make you own research before shitposting on a thread that, as you say, has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>36866380
you should veganism is a mental disease. its not healthy for humans .. its a bad meme.. do whatever you want but only dumb people become vegans.
>>
Why are meat eaters so hostile to vegans?

How in anyway does it affect you?
>>
>>36869452
> i don't like what this infograph says cause it makes me feel bad
>better call it sensationalism
>easier to rage than to change

Fat logic right here senpai
>>
>>36869518
same reason landwhales are hostile to fit people

or religious to atheists
>>
>>36869518
>>36869533
Exactly, they see it as a threat to their current lifestyle/culture/traditions, humans don't like change
>>
>>36869518
I think it's human nature to attack minorities
>>
>>36869542

I guess so. If you told someone on the 1200 about how earth was round they'd make fun of you or get mad at u. Or about slavery in the 1800, equel rights in the 1900, or not smoking some decades ago etc

people just like the way things are, even if they're shit
>>
>>36866380
Nobody cares, you should just quit your life instead of quitting this literal epitome of liberal fad diets
>>
>>36869518
Vegans always feel the need to judge others decisions, their very decision in dieting is a judgment, nobody likes to be judged, especially when it's by sheltered hipster faggots.
>>
>>36869518
Fuck off, most people don't give a shit about what people choose to put in there mouths. The very same thing could be said about vegans. It's only online this whole meateater vs vegan beef (no pun intended) is many happening.

Every vegan/tarian I've met has been sound as a pound, including my boyfriend, and I don't grief them for ordering a bean burger sans cheese and likewise them to me.
>>
>>36868342
richard?
>>
>>36870072
You forgot to say no homo
>>
>>36866380
>Supreme
>Not mushrums and pepporiniss
Fucking end your life please.

>>36866397
Bill pls.
>>
>>36870124
Then I would be lying ;)
>>
>>36866429
it motivates me for a hamburger
>>
>>36869931
This most vegans have a superiority complex. Like bitch , you're not better than me because you don't eat meat. Also, they can't go like 5 mins without talking about their veganism. Shut the fuck up already. Few people I went to high school with are vegans now and all they post on Facebook is about that. Like every post, every hastag. My god.
>>
>>36870173
But I am better than you because I don't eat meat. Like how people who opposed slavery were better than people who supported slavery
>>
>>36869494
No idea, if anything, she's a little overweight.
>>
>>36868982
>Because not eating meat is seen as weak by just about everyone.
>Caring about what others think to the point of letting it affect what one eats is TOTALLY ALPHA BRAH
Yeah, no. This kind of shit makes me want to go vegan out of spite.
>>
>>36869019
Yeah and that nigga ain't even vegan. He just eats like that sometimes. Because why not? I mean if you're an omnivore then be an OMNIvore and fucken eat everything, including vegan food sometimes.

>>36869475
A doctor (GP) with training as a nutritionist told my father in law to eat more meat when he got cancer. His oncologist later advised strongly against it and suggested a more plant-based diet. Sometimes medical professionals disagree on these matters.

>>36869567
Especially when they are no consequences. Poking fun at jews, gays, trannies, and even fat people will get you into trouble nowadays. A bit of vegan-bashing is still cool though.

>>36869931
> their very decision in dieting is a judgment
This is actually true. As a vegan, I catch crap even though I never talk about it (outside of threads like these), precisely because I don't HAVE to talk about it. Just being vegan is itself an act that says "I think the rest of you are wrong for eating animals". It's unavoidable.
>>
>>36870578
Well, now we know for a fact that red meat is a carcinogen
>>
>>36870198
people who supported slavery were at least honest, nowadays we have slaves and theyre called low wage workers, they cant even make it with one job, most have to take 2 or more and struggle to make ends meet. Back in the day at least you didnt have to worry about food because someone was there to worry about at least your basic ability to work. kind of off topic though
>>36870578
Its like walking around with a sign that says "I am better and smarter than you because I dont eat meat" not only is it stupid in the first place because meat as a nutrionary ingredient in humans is extremely important, and even the possibility to supplement all that shit is just out right decadent and ignorant and doesnt make veganism justified in any way. I hate vegans because its not just some taste thing its literally only about not eating anything from animals, which is so retarded and arrogant I cant fathom the idea that any halfway sane and actually self aware person would chose this. Meat is not only delicious and healthy, its also great for getting fit and its also not bad for the enviroment just because some stupid extremely biased studies say otherwise and blow things that dont matter at all out of proportion. You could just buy organic food or buy food from a farmer that you know treats his animals good, but after all, all Vegans are about is and let me capslock this, MORAL SUPERIORITY.
>>
>>36869931
>>36870173
That's all generalizing. Most vegans are not as stupid as vgains, or freelee and her bf. You see all the posts on facebook and what not about veganism, but you don't see the milions of vegans that don't talk about that stuff. Is generally people who just went vegan some months ago and are all hyped and freaked out and blah blah

>>36870198
dude, from a guy who doesn't eat meat: It's not that simple. Meat eaters are not bad, immoral, or stupid (specially when arguing in 4chan, and we all know this). It's more complex. You ate meat some time ago, i guess, you were not bad, you just didn't know. I myself reacted very hostile against vegans five years ago. My gf is not worse than me, or my parents, friends or anyone. People just want to believe what they find easier.

>>36870072
this pretty much imo
>>
>>36870818
*Processed red meat, the jury is still out on fresh red meat; although I wouldn't be surprised if it is eventually classified.

Me personally I still eat it, but then again I couldn't give a shit about having the healthiest diet; so don't take my advice faggot.
>>
>>36871027
People still stuck in the matrix, man

It's hard to say though. I mean, I would never say that I"m better than another person because I'm vegan. But I don't hesitate to think that I'm better as a vegan than I was before I went vegan.

The only thing we can do is try always to do better.
>>
>>36871019
Do you try to do as much as you can to help low wage workers?

Also what supplement? What are you talking about? Dude seriously, calm down, this aint a fight or anything. Vegans feel that they're doing the right thing, not saying it is tho, while the rest of the world do what they consider to be "bad" and as so, some of them might feel that they're "the good ones". Not all tho, seriously. I know a vegan that's a total retard, and I know many that I only knew that they were vegan cause other people told me, they eat their stuff, the rest eats their stuff, nobody mad or anything.

If their choice makes you all this mad and "hate vegans", maybe it's cause deep inside you feel it could be the right thing and the fear makes you be all this incoherent. Please chill m8
>>
>>36871019

You're making me as ashamed of being a meat eater as much as Jason Blaha does.

wait

Jason?

Go back to youtube and stay there pls
>>
>>36871129
lol, sure, its just because Im afraid to be a hipster faggot, keep telling yourself that. Nobody, I repeat, nobody with a functioning brain can justify before himself not to eat meat if not only for the sole purpose of feeling superior to others and better about themselves, you dont do it for the animals, you dont do it for your body, its all just a big ego pat for those guys, because nobody, can honestly tell me that meat in all its forms is not the most delicious thing there is to eat, youre either lying to yourself or are falling for the meme diet.
>>
>>36871153
you might as well just become a vegan if you define yourself as a meat eater you buttflustered faggot
>>
>>36871235
but it's better for animals and the environment, so why can't they justify that?
>>
>>36871235
You spaniard m8?

Listen, I will not argue that meat can be delicious, and some of my all time favorite foods are just meat, or meat is not replaceable. Meat can also be healthy and very convenient for people into bodybuilding or sports in general.

But that's not the point. Let me see if I can express this properly.
Meat production, nowadays, has some serious problems. It may not be the worst thing ever to happen to the environment, but it's not good at all, deforestation, dead zones at the ocean, pollution, in all the problems the planet's health, animal agriculture has more responsability than what you think. Cattle alone consume more amount of food and calories than all the humans in the planet combined, and you have to add chickens, pigs and whatever to that. It may not be a problem now, but with a constatly growing population, it will be soon. And then you've got all the moral issues with killing a sentient being that I'm quite sure you've already heard of.

But meat also happens to not be necesary at all, at least nowadays, in a developed country. Not saying it's unhealthy, just not-necessary. American, Canadian and EU nutritionist associations agree that anyone, whatever your case is, can be healthy and perfect on a vegan diet. Every single thing meat gives you, you can get it from plants or mushrooms, or whatever.

So, the most logical thing to do, is to not consume meat. You like meat too much? Then don't give up all meat forever, just eat some meat once a week, as a cheat meal, or whatever. In the end you'll forget about it, trust me. Once you realize that ethics>convenience>tastebuds, it's the right thing to do.

If you want, I can link you some nice videos or articles about all this m8.
>>
>>36871408
>It may not be the worst thing ever to happen to the environment,
oddly, it actually is
http://science.time.com/2013/12/16/the-triple-whopper-environmental-impact-of-global-meat-production/
>>
>>36871420

Well I know bruh, was using "may" there. We can't really know 100%. Doesn't change what's right tho,.
>>
>>36871433
When I posted that, I realized you might be right anways, with ELEs like meteors hitting the planet
>>
>>36871235
you sound like a fucking crazy person, get checked up
>>
File: 1460050919126.jpg (36 KB, 625x367) Image search: [Google]
1460050919126.jpg
36 KB, 625x367
>>36871408
lol, the implication here that all food must be distributed equally among the worlds population is laughable, did you know that people in poor african countries are nowadays eating way more meat than people from other developed countries?
Meat is a necessity if you dont want to be a malnourished retard who looks like he is about to die any second from a cold or something, eating a shit ton of food which serves as a supplement, or rather a staple of a good diet might cut it but even then there is still the question wether or not soy and all that other plant based protein is as good as animal protein, and the answer is no, soy is extremely high in estrogen(which might coincide quite well with the world of nu males and empowered feminists a lot of vegans tend to fantasize about) and is in fact not as effective, especially for people who are into sports/fitness/lifting.

Meat production on a grand scale is detrimentous to the enviroment and to the general wellbeing of the animals, but you dont need to support this system, buy organic food(not the overpriced hipster shit, altough admittedly its quite expensive any way you slice it) and you will learn to cherish it, I have pretty much eaten organic veggies and meat my whole life and I cannot buy/eat the cheaper meat/veggies because not only are they poorer in quality in most cases but also grown on the tortured backs of a lot of sad creatures who never had an idea of what life is like, I believe that animals deserve to be treated with respect and as such I dont buy chicken breast for 5 dollar a pound but for 15 dollar a pound, you might say its stupid but I can feel better about what I ate and about what I supported.
>>36871779
Im not the crazy one you vegan nut
>>
>>36871281
vegans do nothing for animals, how is it better? Do you really live in a fantasy world where you think the animal you dont buy cuts from will get to live on a farm until it dies? Someone else will eat it, even if 50% of the world wouldnt eat meat there would still be the same standards for the remaining few cattle/chickens/pigs, the only difference (which is not at all going to happen since vegans are like .3% of the worlds population) might be that there wont be as many animals born into these circumstances, which is, belive it or not, not really doing anything for the ones already born you naive kid.
>>
>>36869218
post body?
>>
File: Protein-Comparison.jpg (31 KB, 600x272) Image search: [Google]
Protein-Comparison.jpg
31 KB, 600x272
>>36872615
I wasn't implying that m8. And I insist, no meat needed to be shredded or big or a Mr Universe winner. There are examples, but what's most imporant is the knowledge of the most important nutricionist associations of the world. You don't know better than american and canadian nutricionist associations senpai.

Soy will not raise your estrogen levels. If you're seriously implying that the reason why Virgin gains has an ugly gf is because he eats soy, well then I really feel sorry for you. Anyways, plant based protein, in general, is not as complete as animal based protein, thats true, but that does not mean that you can't get enough protein with a complete aminoacid profile without eating animal products.

Meat production on a grand scale is the only way to feed a constantly growing population that refuses to stop eating meat. You can't grow meat on an "organic" scale to feed 300 milions of americans, and obviously not the world.

I wouldn't call you stupid m8, but you are talking fueled by anger and prejudice, and without any kind of sense or logic. It's cool tho, I feel you bro, but I hope one day you'll realize how wrong you are.
>>
File: 1447466063317.png (339 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1447466063317.png
339 KB, 500x750
>>36872939
>that does not mean that you can't get enough protein with a complete aminoacid profile without eating animal products.
>>
>>36872975

¿?
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.