[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys do this stretch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 106x184) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 106x184
>>
Yes.
>>
One way I can and one I can't tbqh family

Have you guys seen a lot more gains after stretching consistently and getting more flexible?
>>
if you can do that, you're small
>>
SHORT ARMS
H O R T ARMS
O R T A R M S
R T A R M S
T A R M S
A R M S
R M S
M S
S
>>
>>36864033
By being more flexible you're going to be able pull more weight m8,.don't skip out on it
>>
File: image.jpg (806 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
806 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>36864087
Yeah actually holy shit
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 426x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 426x282
>>36864006
Can you do this stretch?
>>
>>36864187
Get like a broomstick/towel to pull your arms closer to work up to that point. Also do shoulder dislocations
>>
>>36864033
>One way I can and one I can't tbqh family
Same. I wonder if it's because of my mild scoliosis
>>
>>36864006
> not getting your elbow past the opposite ear.
Entry Level
>>
>>36864764
Is that how you do it?
>>
>>36864006
I didn't even know that was a stretch.

>>36864034
>>36864072
> They think not being able to properly wash your back means you're short

6'4 here senpai. Enjoy your shit genetics. You probably can even touch your toes with a straight back or without bending your knees
>>
>>36864006
Nope

Might be my short arms tho
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 360x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 360x243
How about this stretch?
>>
why can i only do this one way? cancer?
>>
>>36864810
>You probably can even touch your toes with a straight back or without bending your knees

Not the memesters you replied to but I cant do the straight back one. I'm 6 2. Should I be doing that stretch?
>>
>>36864006
biased toward faggots with long forearms and short upper arms. which is me, so yes, I can do it.
>>
>>36864006
I can do the finger lock version, but I can't grab wrist yet.
>>
>>36864839
Probably a shoulder problem. One of my shoulders is messed up so I can grab wrist on one side but only lock fingers on the other.
>>
>>36864851
The straight back one doesn't even get you anything so no. It doesn't matter. Just throwing that out there cause not everyone can do it
>>
>try to suck my own dick
>end up feeling a sudden sharp pain in my lower chest
>>
>>36864988
There is a video about how to properly do it on youtube. My friend told me about it but I haven't seen it myself because that's totally gay. Takes 3-5 months of practice time achieve. Is what he said. It's not that great though
>>
File: bodybuilder sticker.webm (2 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
bodybuilder sticker.webm
2 MB, 480x480
>>36864810
I didn't say anything about being short. I said small.
>>
>tfw hypermobility runs in the family
>everyone but me has shitty joints
>used to have knee pain before SQUATZ and now they're better tham ever
>tfw when lifting, I'm just waiting for the day my joints give out before my body does and I snap my shit up on e and for all, but doing nothing just exascerbates the process
>>
>>36864839
A lot of people are like that, me too.
It's usually right-handed people can't do it on the left side and vice versa. You always use your better hand to do stuff, so the other regressed and got weaker/less mobile over time. Bodies are assimetric generally speaking.
>>
>>36864574
This is probably why I can only do it one way aswell
>>
File: CAM00420.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
CAM00420.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>>36864006
Yeah, I lifemodel bra
>>
>>36864006
Not only can I do it, but I clasp my hands behind my back and flip them to the front without letting go. It's starting to hurt tho. I'm not as flexible as I used to be. sad face emoji
>>
I can only do it with my left hand behind my back, but with the right I'm not even close.
>>
If you can't do this, don't push yourself.
It's not a 'stretch', you're pushing your joints too hard.

>Could do it with one arm fine.
>Pushed hard to do it with other arm.
>my left shoulder can now pop out
>pins and needles and muscle weakness off I'm not careful with my lifts, resulting in months off lifting.
>crunching during Bench press

It's pointless. Do a regular triceps stretch if you want to stretch your triceps.
>>
>>36867652
Sounds like you were doing it wrong senpai. Don't tell others not to ride a bike just because you fell off every time
>>
>>36864574
Got minor scoliosis and can only do one side as well. I imagine that must be it
>>
>>36864574
I could only do it on one side at first, after a few minutes of trying I could do it both sides fine.

At first I thought I was fucked up with imbalances, but then I realised I was just a little stiff from the computer.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.