[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>140kg bench 200kg squat When will it be my turn for a GF,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_1675.jpg (128 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1675.jpg
128 KB, 612x816
>140kg bench 200kg squat

When will it be my turn for a GF, specifically a large breasted high test japanese GF.
>>
File: 1461204093953.jpg (327 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461204093953.jpg
327 KB, 800x1200
someone photoshop here in bed with me
>>
>>36863431
When you stop lying about how much you lift
>>
>>36863431
you look like shit boy
>>
>>36863431
another victim of low rep strength programs

fucking why

if you had used hypertrophy reps youd probably be doing like 100kg (whats that like 225lbs right?) for sets of 10 and having a better looking chest
>>
>>36863865
lol, why do people make these assumptions?

I can bench a bit over 140kg for 8-10, 10 on a good day. I also do incline bench with 100 for 5 sets of 10 on second upper-body day.

I run 5/3/1 BBB.
>>
>>36863889
then why the fuck don't you look big? im confused

i remember your post on that other board saying you were 29, how long have you been lifting?
>>
>>36863902
>then why the fuck don't you look big?

Im natty, im in bed, I dont have a pump, lighting isn't the greatest

>i remember your post on that other board saying you were 29, how long have you been lifting?

hitting 4 year mark in june.
>>
>>36863902
Because he doesn't actually lift that much, and is inflating it for the approval of strangers online. He might not even think he's doing this, it's possible he's actually hit a few quarter reps of 140kg once or twice, and assumes he could do more, but he's still inflating it.

Even the dudes over in /plg/, who're obviously doing strength routines that lift around as much as him (with proof of it) look fucking big.
>>
File: F5Y7wyq.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
F5Y7wyq.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1600
>>36863431
>large breasted high test japanese GF.
the only good reason to lift for
>>
>>36863431
Your intermediate lifts mean you deserve an intermediate girlfriend, faggot. Japanese girls are elite
>>
>>36863431
so you can bench less than 80 lbs? are we supposed to be impressed?
>>
>>36863949
confirmed never been to japan and never seen the average japanese woman
>>
>>36863431

Mind posting a better pic to show physique? While I have no problems believing your numbers, I'm worried that you think a single girl would care more about strength #'s than how strong you look.
>>
>>36863964
>>36863431
nvm im retarded
>>
>>36863934
>>36863934
What the fuck are you on about? Not everyone gives a fuck about power-lifting, it's a shitty niche activity that 99.9% of people don't even know exist.

People who are obsessed with it are generally guys who come from being naturally weak and want to prove how strong they are. They're not the fucking standard, especially in such a niche activity. Oh you newfags who think you'll look like X when your lift hits Y, that's not how it works in the real world.

You're really starting to sound like Jason Blaha now/
>>
>>36864001
I only even mentioned /plg/ you mong, because people actually do get big when they lift big, and that thread is proof of that.

>you'll look like X when your lift hits Y, that's not how it works in the real world.

Are you implying that lifting heavier doesn't cause you to get bigger?

Honestly though, the way you reacted to this just makes you look incredibly insecure. Have you considered that might be why you can't get a gf?
>>
>>36864036
No, I've browsed this board for years, and I just got annoyed seeing people spit out the same nonsense about how they're going to automatically look like X or when they get their lift to Y. Why do people even spread this blatant bullshit?

>Are you implying that lifting heavier doesn't cause you to get bigger?

Up until a certain point, the natural limits for how much LBM you can hold aren't that great. As a natty you can still keep getting stronger but you wont see much more LBM gains passed a certain point.

>Honestly though, the way you reacted to this just makes you look incredibly insecure. Have you considered that might be why you can't get a gf?

Probably.
>>
>>36864088
>automatically look like X or when they get their lift to Y.

True, not everyone will look the same at a certain weight lifted, people have different proportions, some people bulked a bit more, cut a bit better, lots of shit.

>the natural limits for how much LBM you can hold aren't that great.

Isn't the natty limit something like 200lbs at 12% for a 6' man? Might have been at 15% though. It's a hell of a lot bigger than you think anon, it's just that most people get slowing progress and don't ramp it up, they just get on gear.

You're just making up excuses at this point anon. You don't look good because you don't lift as much as you're saying, angles aren't great admittedly, but you don't have the chest of a 3pl8 bencher.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (306 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
306 KB, 1920x1080
>>36864177
>You don't look good because you don't lift as much as you're saying, angles aren't great admittedly, but you don't have the chest of a 3pl8 bencher.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.