[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451851476110.jpg (98 KB, 625x918) Image search: [Google]
1451851476110.jpg
98 KB, 625x918
im a fat piece of shit and want to basically kill myself, at this point r9k is one of my home boards and thats sad enough, i just need inspiration and tips, im about to start going to the gym and stop eating so much garbage, any advice?

5'11 / 255lb
>>
>>36863005
Read the sticky
Don't let your ego get you in trouble at the gym, start small and build, either with cardio or weights. An injury will keep you out of the gym and probably make you gain more

Most of all stick with it
>>
Read the sticky
Eat well always
Don't stop going to the gym

Bravo you've now succeeded.
>>
File: Frank.jpg (33 KB, 720x350) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
33 KB, 720x350
>>36863005
Fatass in remission here:
I made the decision to get fit in the depths of a crippling depression, during which I did frequent r9k. I basically just decided to say fuck everyone else in the world, I'm going to be the best version of myself possible. I started at literally almost your exact height and weight, except that I'm closer to 5'10". I read the sticky and started eating almost nothing but chicken breast, fish, brown rice, and vegetables. I ran everyday and lifted hardcore, fueled by internal rage. I've had many setbacks, but I'm down 20 pounds since I started a month ago. The important thing is to just muster up the will to do it, and do it all at once. Don't just phase out soda and junk food. Cut it out entirely. You have evidently known suffering. The discomfort of exercise and dieting is suffering for a better future. If you can bear useless suffering, you can bear suffering with a purpose.
>>
>>36863005
Dont set yourself up for failure, set realisticus goals for yourself and set your mind up for the long haul.
Most people try to do everything perfect all at once and give up after a short while because it's to hard and they're not used to it.
Instead take it step by step Training your mind and body.
These things dont happen overnight and you Will have to be strong if you want to make it.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>36863183
op here, at this point my weight has probably given me crippling depression due to the laziness, lack of productivity, and lack of any female interaction, so i figure if i improve my general health, it will probably help me mentally as well.
>>
>>36863195
I'm this guy
>>36863183
Dont listen to this guy. 5 years ago i weighed 360 lbs, now i weigh 178 at 8-10 %bf. Also 5'11.
>>
As a fatass transitioning to a not-so-fatass, just find a way to get motivated.

I did 6.8 miles in 1:30:00 or so tonight. That's good for me, walking and jogging. After a few weeks, running starts feeling decent. Just plow through the pain. You won't be able to do much at first. Just get out and do whatever.

Also, rest days are important. Take one every other day if you need, for a while. Just get up and move. That's all I can say from experience.
>>
>>36863005
get off /r9k/, it used to be my homeboard too but it made me feel like shit 24/7.
>>
>>36863005
Use a chain instead of a rope.
>>
>>36863005
Listen man, on new years this year, I was 309lbs. Now, Im down to about 260, 5'10''...still got a ways to go but I'm getting there...

Gonna turn 25 this year and fuckin tired of always being the fattest guy in the room my whole life

my mantra : "NOT ANYMORE"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.