[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HTF do you keep fit when there's so much shit in your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1460943181874.jpg (62 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
1460943181874.jpg
62 KB, 1024x689
HTF do you keep fit when there's so much shit in your life?
For example, today, I worked 9 hrs, middle of day, mom calls me to tell me my dog died. Same dog I was gonna visit next month, day continues, after work went to school, then food shopping
>>
>>36862675
It helps to get the food all bought on an off day
>>
>>36862675
>so much shit in your life?
>my dog died
cuck
>>
lifting is the only thing in my life that isn't shit
>>
>>36862770
>person who has never had a dog
>>
Its the only thing that keeps me sane.

>stuck at job i hate
>company downsizing so no promotion opportunities
>i can afford the bills with this job but can barely save any
>stuck in a rut
>love of my life left me 2 months ago
>she came over today to get the last of her mail now that she finally changed her mailing address
>she had a guy "friend" with her
>shes told me before that she thinks hes cute
>i know shes lying to me
>if it wasnt for lifting, and alcohol, id have honestly considered suicide by now
>i toy with the idea now but id never actually do it
>i need a major change in my life to get my head right
>just lifting/drinking until that happens.
>>
>>36862818
I was this guy, then I worked for months to get into law school, now I'm hype for life again, I only have to work this shit job until august.
>>
If my dog died I'd go fucking ham in the gym. Lifting relieves stress and busy lives have more stress
>>
>>36863001
im jealous. all i want is to be excited about life again. Im alright now that its summer because im camping this weekend, beach every 3rd weekend, and have family events. im just scared for when it reaches fall again and things start to slow down.

If i had unlimited money and didnt have to worry about it, id go back to landscaping. It was monday through friday, 55 hours a week and it was brutal. but i loved it and always knew id have fun during the day.
>>
>>36863033
You need a new job or career or else you'll rot away lonely and doing something you hate.

You have to MAKE the change anon.
>>
>>36863043
been applying for everything i can. Im going to build a garden for my mom in my spare time next week. At least it will get my mind off of things. Just wish i could make it some how profitable so i could quit my job.

I work in a secure corridor with no windows and 3 different badges just to get in there. no phones, and everyone is serious 100% of the time. Its killing me. im an outdoorsy country boy. It was "environmental" so i applied and was excited about it, but i just write risk reports. the work is ok when there is enough of it, but the downtime kills me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.