[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 679x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 679x850
New tinder thread

How have your gains affected your tinder?

Pic related new match dubs decides what to say
>>
>>36861839
she's probably just looking for friends
>>
>>36861839
Fuggggg I got dubs last thread telling you to say "I didn't know what to say so I asked some guys on the Internet" but I didn't screen cap it cuz it was deleted right after. It was double 8s
>>
>>36861855
FUCK
>>
File: image.png (220 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220 KB, 750x1334
>>36861839
Ask if she's tryna get shmanged
>>
File: image.png (56 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56 KB, 750x1334
>>36861855
>>36861866
Ebin
>>
>>36861885
Now you just look like a cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 640x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 640x1052
>>36861885
Fuck you
>>
>>36861900
Sry mang
Next match
>>
>>36861839
>lifting for this
lol
>>
>>36861998
>implying I lift for girls
>>
>>36861816
Oh my fucking god, LEAVE. This must be the SEVENTH "Tinder thread" I have seen TODAY.

FUCK OFF. TAKE YOUR PATHETIC, FAILED NORMALFAG BULLSHIT TO WHERE IT BELONGS. Preferably /soc/ or misc.

NOBODY gives a FUCK about your PATHETIC attempt at humblebragging.
>H-hey guys, look at how hilarious I am, talking to this below average, used up ditzy bitch hahaha I made a long bone archaeologist joke haha reply plea-
FLUSH YOURSELF. IT ISN'T FUNNY, and the ONLY reason you make these stupid fucking threads and posts is because you want to show off the fact that after YEARS of lifting and hard work you managed to score some bland air headed 4/10.

Oh, congratulations gymcel, what a fucking achievement! You're NOTHING compared to Chad. She will ALWAYS be thinking of the time she spent with Chad in her prime, because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. STOP polluting the board with this SHIT.
>>
>>36862186
there is no need to be upset
>>
>>36862186
are you a pasta?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.