[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do I stop waking up at 4-5AM every night? I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1404098921142.gif (3 MB, 480x267) Image search: [Google]
1404098921142.gif
3 MB, 480x267
how the fuck do I stop waking up at 4-5AM every night?

I do all the sleep hygiene shit and it still happens
>>
>5 am
>night
>>
>>36861155
So I should go to bed at 9 like a faggot?
>>
>>36861155

Where I live it's completely dark until 8:30 AM
>>
>>36861115
Take advantage of it and go for a run or hit the gym
>>
>>36861170
AM is morning ya dumb cunt
>>
It's pretty normal to wake up during the night. Only a problem if it's a shit ton of times and leaves you feeling exhausted next day.

If it really bothers you though try melatonin and if that doesn't work take meds like benadry or something, just be prepared to be groggy for atleast first 30 after you wake up.
>>
If you are taking melatonin, that might be why.

When I take 5mg of melatonin I wame up in the middle of the night, pretty much without fail.

Options are to cut dose, stop taking, or do off day/on day if that is cause for you.
>>
>not setting alarm for 5:20
>not going to bed in five minutes (EST)
>>
>>36861304
not melatonin but 1g tryptophan

The thing is I actually feel pretty well rested when I wake up in the middle of the night. but I know if I don't go back to sleep I'll be exhausted during the day
>>
i used to have this problem, OP

it got so bad that now i hit myself in the base of my head with a hammer whenever it's bedtime, I'm usually only out for like 8 hours, wake up with a slight headache but coffee fixes that
>>
Trink some alcohol and you sleep like a baby
>>
>>36861115
what time do you go to bed?
>>
Who /lessthan5hourssleepaday/ here?

Been like this since I was 13
>>
>>36865351
Lack of sleep is a gains goblin.

> shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
>>36865351
me aint got time for BS mane
>>
>I kept waking up 4_5am
>Thought I might be depressed
>Realised my neighbour was keeping a flocks of geese and a cockerel, and they all go bananas at 4-5 am
>goose dinner
>poultry gains
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.