[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice on what to do with girl? I've been seeing this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
Advice on what to do with girl?
I've been seeing this girl for the last four weeks.
We met on tinder, and we basically text every day morning to night, she originally really wanted to date me, but she's trying to get back with her ex whose a sterotypical /robot/, he has no has no license, he chainsmokes, and he still lives with his mother at 27 years old.
She gave him until her birthday in September to quit smoking. They chilled last night, and she said that he's only down to three cigs a day. Recently told me that i'm basically a glorified fuck buddy, that i'm her best friend, and she doesn't want to catch feelings for me.
She already stated that sex is how she develops connections with people, so now i'm tryna fuck her as much as I can.

TL:DR How do I get this girl to ditch her shitty ex, and manipulate her ass to being with me besides the sex part, already working on that.

Pic relatedAdvice on what to do with girl?
I've been seeing this girl for the last four weeks.
We met on tinder, and we basically text every day morning to night, she originally really wanted to date me, but she's trying to get back with her ex whose a sterotypical /robot/, he has no has no license, he chainsmokes, and he still lives with his mother at 27 years old.
She gave him until her birthday in September to quit smoking. They chilled last night, and she said that he's only down to three cigs a day. Recently told me that i'm basically a glorified fuck buddy, that i'm her best friend, and she doesn't want to catch feelings for me.
She already stated that sex is how she develops connections with people, so now i'm tryna fuck her as much as I can.

TL:DR How do I get this girl to ditch her shitty ex, and manipulate her ass to being with me besides the sex part, already working on that.

Pic related
>>
Copy paste trolled me
>>
Fuck if I know OP
>>
>>36860514
>She already stated that sex is how she develops connections with people,
She's a self-confessed slut, m8.
>>
>>36860724
She's fucked 6 people, I don't doubt her at all, because her social skills are kinda ass.
>>
>>36860514
Also, I think i dun goofed, because I said I love you too in a joking way after she was sad af. I made the mistake of actually talking about my feelings, and said I might actually love you, and talked about a bunch of shit.
>>
>>36860765
How are social skills relevant to an attractive chick getting dicked?
>>
>>36860866
Well, she cant talk to people irl, all of her friends she met off of tinder, and she doesn't even know when she's going on a date, or if someone likes her unless they tell her.
>>
>>36860910
Literally none of that is a hindrance for an attractive chick getting fucked.
> only meets people through a hook up app
> I make connections by fucking
>>
>>36860514
Just walk away. Not worth it at all.

You met on tinder. If you two do start "dating" she's going to do the same exact thing and pull some other suckered off of tinder and the cycle continues.

Bitches ain't shit.
>>
>>36860765
>She's fucked 6 people
Six people that she has told you about. Highly likely that she is lying.

>all of her friends she met off of tinder
She met all of her "friends" off of tinder, a fucking hookup app? How does this not set off a red flag for you op.

Leave this chick and never talk to her again. Future white trash single mom.
>>
>>36860935
Well, when I say connections I mean like proper head over heels inlove shit

>>36860966
She did date him for two years, she broke up with him because of the smoking.
I should probably just fuck off/find someone else, but I really want to see if I could get her to choose me over him, maybe I proper like her, or its the simple I want her because I cant have her. Any idea on how to manipulate her ass.
>>
>>36861003
Well, it did at firs; but she's a proper sweet girl, we both have the same type of dogs, she brings mine treats every time she comes over, and she brings me fucking gains goblin tier treats from her bakery that she has to pay for.
I doubt she would do that if all she wanted was sex.
>>
>>36861006
Yeah, sure.

She's fucked literally every one of her "friends" m8.
>>
>>36861006
>>36861033
You. Are. Being. Malnipulated.

You. Need. To. Walk. Away.
>>
>>36861070
What would be the point of her manipulating me?
She spends money on me, i've only spent a total of 70$ since we've been seeing each other, I normally go over to her house friday, and we go running, shower/sex, eat, netflix, then go to sleep.
>>
>>36860514
Ask her for dinner or coffee or some shit. Be a little fresh. Start touching her and shit. If you fuck that's it. If not never talk to her again. You have to learn to drop bitches and not waste your time. And how the fuck you get friendzoned by a tinder hoe?
>>
>>36861207
Oh nvm yall fucking already. I don't see a problem then. Why tf you want a gf for? Fuck buddies is where it's at.
>>
>>36861222
I'm not sure m8, fuck buddies just seem weird for me, I'd normally just like to get into a relationship for the emotion reasons
>>
>>36860765
General rule. Multiply the number of partners the girl admits to by 2. This doesn't include blow jobs given.
>>
>>36861291
12 doesn't seem bad, I'm a fucking whore and slept with 36 different people.
>>
>>36861341
Op pls
>>
>4 weeks
>best friend

u wot
>>
>>36862151
She literally has no friends at all.
it's really sad.
>>
>>36862228
Ew
>>
Idk OP, git gud.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.