[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sick cunt lifestyle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: tfw_grying.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
tfw_grying.png
29 KB, 640x753
I'm 23 and live with my parents until I finish my Masters degree. (Nomoney)

I hate every second of it, but it's all I get now.(strict religious too)

I've had qt gf's but all I really care about is the sick cunt life style which I could pursue being 24/25 which seems so fuckig old. Almost desparate.

Thing is I never got to enjoy those things and they are sitting in my mind, bugging the shit out of me.

What would you guys do? Is anyone of you living that Kind of life?
>>
>>36860155
finish your masters, get a job, live the sick cunt life bruh
>>
theres lots of people who party in there 20s. moving out of your parents place after adolescence is common in america but in lots of places people live with extended family their whole life, that doesn't mean they cant party. just look at all of latin america.
>>
Chill bruh, you'll be sick cut soon enough.
>>
>>36860155
Sounds like you need to grow up, m8.
>>
Dude I'm 24 and live at home.

>have a great job
>saving money
>student debts paid off
>might do a part time masters

I'm European though. We aren't deluded into thinking that once you turn 18 it's time to move out of your parents house. I party often too. I plan on moving out in 2 to 4 years though.
>>
>>36860188

I can Party, but never ever bring girls to my place.

I'd love to groß up but this thing completely keeps me from doing that.
>>
>>36860155
Dude I'm 29 and living that life. Why are you such a pessimist. I banged a 19 year old last month. Visited some friends on a college campus, went to a party my buddy was a dj at, and this chick walked up to me and made out with me. Easy. I also have a few fwb's, ages 25-29. I go to festivals and do mdma and fuck girls. Get drunk on my boat and grill out all the time. If you're in shape as a guy you can do it for a long ass time. And remember that most sluts now a days are still out there slutting around until 30, so if you're a 40 year old guy who looks good you can still bang them. They're still looking to binge drink and do drugs every weekend, why not be the guy they do this with?

Anyway you're never gonna make it because your attitude is an obstacle.
>>
I'm 24 living at home op. Got a bachelor's and no student loan debt, a gf, a job (6 month temp contract and 14 an hour but still) and a car. Saving up for new car and then moving out as soon as I beat this wack dui charge.
>>
>>36860248
Dude you gotta figure out your logistics for fucking girls. It's not that difficult desu. I of course don't bring girls home to fuck them when my parents are home, that's disrespectful. But sometimes they're eight and I'll call a girl over for sex. Or my car. Or her place. I've fucked girls in hotels, friend's places, I fucked 2 girls last summer outside in a park after the club.

Trust me. It's not as difficult as you think.
>>
>>36860263

Tell me then, what my attitude should be.
I'm more than willing to learn from someone like you.
>>
>>36860155
Dude. I am LIVING that kind of fucking life.
Moved out of my moms in Chicago to live with my dad in Louisville, Kentucky to pursue college with no student debt afterward. Its going good so far, no student loans, and I am in my second semester of freshman year.

However I just returned from a weekend visiting a friend at IU Bloomington where he essentially parties every weekend on a sick fucking campus with hot girls every two feet.... And I'm living with my dad.

I just hope that graduating without any debt will be worth it cause the typical college lifestyle looks so appealing to me at this point.

>Planning on shooting for my masters too, hopefully at a grad school away from both of my parents
>>
>>36860243
80% will move out of parents house when going to uni tho.
>>
>>36860263
Lol ur life sounds tragic
>>
>>36860295
There's nothing to it if you're in shape and have a good social network. Living at your parents is going to be an issue sometimes because you probably can't bring women home, but most of the time the girl wants to go to her place anyways. Which part of these are you lacking?

The biggest point for you is that this lifestyle is not age related for men. You can be a bachelor sick cunt honestly basically your whole life. The only issue becomes other people drop out as they get married and have kids but the people like you will meet each other and hang out.
>>
>>36860155
I'm 25+ and cool fucked up shit still happens in my life anon. Getting your own apartment is 10/10 as long as you can afford rent and food. You're not missing out, you're investing
>>
>>36860371
Yeah man fucking girls and partying is just awful. I feel so bad about it. Please help me. I want to be boring and gay like you but just can't stop putting my dick in hot women. It's such an awful existence.
>>
>>36860415
Ur nearly 30, you live at home, your social life creeping on drink freshman girls, your definition of success in life is putting your d in the v. Christ, what happened to masculinity?
>>
>>36860342
That doesn't mean they stop getting support tho
>>
>>36860458
Lol I don't live at home, I live in a penthouse high rise in a major city on the water. I spend my free time lifting, outdoors with friends, and with women. I go to festivals, camp, boat, do rec leagues, and grill. I refuse to accept your criticism as anything other than pure jealousy.
>>
>>36860458
Oh and I make almost $300,000 a year. So tell me about your sick life man. What should I be doing instead? Cucking myself with some stupid ass kids in a suburban hellhole? Spend my time on the pta board? Lmao.
>>
>>36860294

Would love that but I'm gonna be an intern in Singapur for the while summer...
>>
>>36860506
>>36860528
>getting this fucking upset on a fitness posting board
Even if what you just said was true, your behavior and childishness just proves you are not a mature male mentally.
>>
>>36860528

Not him, not hating but you sound like the last Person I'd expect on 4chan

Why are you here? Haha
>>
>>36860563
Lol what makes you think I'm mad? I think you sound a bit like a depressed troll trying to talk some shit but I don't take anything on here very seriously.

>>36860565
I've been here since 2006, move around boards as my interests change. I used to be a huge nerd, still am at heart.
>>
>>36860688
Pretty ironic that you dont take anything here seriously because I think youre a fucking liar desu senpai.
>>
>>36860734
That's ok, not about to dox myself to win an argument. You should be skeptical online but desu nothing I've said is remotely outlandish.
>>
>>36860294
how do you fuck a girl in a park? you go out of the club or whatever and you just say "lets fuck in the park yo?"
>>
>>36860294

Once I was almost fucked a girl on the Park but we had no condome and I was shy as fuck back then.
Still hurts to this day thinking about what i missed...

Meanwhile I have a GF I couldn't care less who once fucked some dude she's been dating in the streets....

Life hurts sometimes.
>>
>>36860506
>bragging about
>rec sports
>grilling
Jesus Christ white people are so fucking boring.
>>
>>36860989
what do you do for fun
>>
>>36860688
Are you a doctor?
>>
>>36860989
his life sounds fun senpai
>>
>Fell for the college meme
>>
Who young grandpa here?
>wife at 25
>both professionals
>drive econoboxes
>spend a lot of time with family
>buying a house
>haven't drank in months
>enjoying camping and reading books
>prob have kids in a couple years
Couldn't be happier bros! Shit childhood so I love my normal boring life.
>>
>>36861605
Yeah. To be fair I just started making that salary, and spent most of my 20's living the poor student or overworked resident life.
>>
I envy you guys really.
Being able to pull girls easily and have sex regularly while I struggle to just maintain eye contact with a female longer than 2 seconds

I'm only 22, I guess I'll lose my kissless virgin status sometime. Maybe. Probably not but hey who cares
>>
>36861927

probably not fago lol
>>
>>36861988

>>36861927 ****

woops
>>
File: 1454032741272.jpg (134 KB, 500x880) Image search: [Google]
1454032741272.jpg
134 KB, 500x880
>21 and finally tall, jacked, fairly handsome, shit I was only dreaming about as an awkward, baby faced high schooler
>last year bagged like 6 girls
>this semester starts
>disillusion sets in, catch feels for one girl and stay hung up on her the whole semester, turn down advances from multiple girls and fail to pursue, one was a literal 10/10 bombshell on a cruise who I couldn't bring myself to close on even after she'd been aggressive with me

How do I get wind back in my sails /fit/

I'm young and should be taking advantage of it, not dwelling on relationships and being the retarded romantic I was back in the beta years

Although I will admit, after the warm weather's returned my entire disposition has changed fairly and my oneitis is subsiding, I wonder if winter and seasonal depression can cause this kind of mood shift
>>
>>36860155
I did it
18-24
Its not worth it
My life is so far behind
Thank god i got a job at a state park as a ranger thanks to knowing people in the gym
I wish i had your life
>>
>>36860155
27 here
I just got a bj from a 40 year old
Ive never had a random hook up and i couldnt follow through on fucking her
I made her drive me back after i blew my load in her mouth
Shit was cash but anxiety is shitty
>>
>>36862095

Don't worry about it so much. Catching feelings happens, it's normal. Take the time you need, trust your gut, it'll go away eventually and you'll be back to normal. In the meantime focus on the shit you need to do.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.