[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started to work out for about 2 weeks now No gym, no nothing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1461045898285.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461045898285.jpg
150 KB, 1080x1080
Just started to work out for about 2 weeks now
No gym, no nothing, so just went to the Garage

Only been doing around
1k Jumping jacks
Got out the fucking ladder and Bench pressed it around 200 times
Doing around 70 lifts of a 30 Pound weigh
Around 100-200 pushups
A day

Gotten some results, don't know what other exercises to do to get this workout more intense

Aiming for pic related I saw on 4chan before as fast as I can and don't know what to do, need to work out my stomach more too ans don't know how

Any advice on what workouts to do?
Also any good Diets you recommend?
>>
grab the ladder and climb it and jump off of it onto your neck
>>
File: n8Spr.gif (499 KB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
n8Spr.gif
499 KB, 245x240
>>36858985
>>
>>36858960
expecting to get defined abs without doing any ab/core workouts
>>
>>36859052
That is why I asked here, I don't know what exercises to do.
I would do sit ups but I hear they are horrible for your back
>>
>>36858960

>Any advice on what workouts to do?

1 bottle bleach 1xF
>>
>>36858960
>Any advice on what workouts to do?
read the sticky.
>>
>>36858960
Read the Sticky and join a gym
>>
>>36859101
everything is horrible for you if done wrong
>>
>>36858960
home gym master race xD
>>
>>36858960
>Got out the fucking ladder and Bench pressed it around 200 times

if you want to progress, you should get a few more ladders of different weights
>>
>>36859101
Grave diggers, hanging leg raise (where you actually touch your fingers with your feet), ab wheel are all good

Cable crunches im on the fence about but a lot of people recommend them
>>
>>36858960
try skullcrushers with the heaviest weight you can lift, make sure to do it to failure
>>
>That guy has some really juicy forearms and I am jelly

For that kind of phisique most important thing is diet, all about being lean.

Get a pull up bar, cheap and easy to set up, then get a belt + weights, if poor u can use backpack around your legs or whatever.

Do Chin ups, Pull ups, slow ones with negatives, explosive one crossfit style etc tons of variations.

If you could get a dip station then it would be even more better.

Also don't listen to idiots who say bodyweight is trash, before I started gyming, I did around 4-5 months of exclusive push ups, every 2 days I did hundres of varations, ofc weighted.

I got some nice chest gains, even people who went into the gym asked me what I do for my chest? But then again, right now chest is my most aesthetic part of body even tho I hit it much less than all other body parts, could be genetics
>>
>>36859994
>>36859998
>>36860120

Thanks, going to get a pull up bar and do these.
>>
>>36858960

Look up body weight routines. You can get a good workout with literally nothing (though you can probably find something to do pull-ups with in a garage). It's all about forcing yourself to move in more difficult ways. Once you're comfortable with a movement, find a version of it that's more difficult. Like going from kneeling push-ups to regular ones.

If you want to be lean and have abs and all that, it's 90% diet. Read the sticky. The very short version is to eat less and avoid processed foods. Calories define your weight but nutrition defines your health.

Also some random advice: Develop discipline. Motivation is fleeting.
>>
>>36859994
what if you're not flexible enough for full ROM hanging leg raises?
>>
>>36860642
Do them with your knees bent at first, then progress to straight leg
>>
>>36860648
I can get to an L position with straight legs but no more, so knee raises are pointless
>>
>>36858960

getting that way is 80% diet OP, which means that you only eat 80% of what you usually eat and you'll get there in no time.
>>
File: L-SIT1.png (386 KB, 977x550) Image search: [Google]
L-SIT1.png
386 KB, 977x550
>>36858960
Do planks and static holds for your core. Go online and find a guide for l-sit progression. Once you can hold an l-sit for a few seconds, learn how to do pistol squats. A routine of pushups, pullups, pistols, ab work, and some sort of cardio can give you a body like those guys.
>>
>>36860604
>Calories define your weight but nutrition defines your health.
>Develop discipline. Motivation is fleeting.
Not OP but thanks for the advice and the wisdom; saving this
>>
>>36858960
1. You will never achieve that pic with your nonsense
2. Go read the sticky
3. Buy a gym membership or buy gym equipment and put it in your garage
4. Train for 3+ years
>>
>>36860672
Getting that way is 80% test & clenbuterol, dyel
>>
>>36860642
>Be 6'8"
>Mostly all in the legs, I'm as tall as a normal person when I sit down
>Did often hanging leg raises
>Could barely reach past my knees
It's not that I'm fat (I'm not anymore, thanfully) and it's not because I'm not trying.
What do?
>>
File: 1460833269545.jpg (84 KB, 785x786) Image search: [Google]
1460833269545.jpg
84 KB, 785x786
>>36858960
>bench pressing a ladder
Jesus Christ just join a gym
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.