[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Ogus is competing in the WNBF Washington Natural. The WNBF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 910x934) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 910x934
So Ogus is competing in the WNBF Washington Natural. The WNBF Is a natural federation and it strictly drug tests all competitors for all types of steroids, anabolic agents, pro-hormones, hgh, and SARMS. So could Ogus really be natty??
>>
I do realize that photo looks like it's a cap from a video, but it still looks photoshopped as holy fuck.
>>
>>36857239

Anyone who's not retarded, doesn't risk it, and does a bit of research can pass drug tests.
>>
They only tested ogus through polygraph
Even a retard can pass that shit
>>
>>36857416
"Do you take steroids?"
"n-no?"
"ok he's good"
>>
>>36857239
>So could Ogus really be natty?
No.
>>
>>36857416

Loosely related,

A friend of mine entered a contest at a local Complete Nutrition store to see who could put on the most lean mass in three months. A female won and she put on thirty lbs of lean tissue. They only used a handheld body composition analyzer to test the competitors.
>>
>>36857239
I'm almost certain he has make up on his torso
>>
>>36857239
loved scoobs comment about Matt O'Gallons during his live broadcast on steroids a few hours ago
>>
>>36857239
during his live broadcast he basically called all mens physique competitors cheaters
>>
>>36858010
>female put on thirty lbs of lean tissue in three months
Toppest of keks
>>
>>36857239
Dude, is he like 5'6? If that's a normal can of dew, he's fucking tiny. Lol
>>
>>36857239
> Ogus
> Natty

kek

well at least he knows what he's doing lifting wise and nutrition wise, gotta respect him for that
>>
>>36857239
I know people that have passed bodybuilder requirements and international sporting requirements for being "natty". They 100% were not natty but still passed

Take that how you want to but testing is a joke
>>
>>36858552
What did he say?
>>
>>36858926
in typical scoobs fashion, he didnt come out and say matt uses steroids - he said its very, very unlikely that anyone could look like matt at that age and be natty
>>
>>36858896
testing IS a joke, its so easy to get around. There is really nothing at all you can do to "prove" natty.
>>
>>36859569
Carbon Isotope Ratio test
>>
>>36858010
So basically she OD'd on salt and creatine to retain a shitload of water?
>>
>>36857259
>that photo looks like it's a cap from a video

Are you a retard?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.