[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Matt "Natty" Ogus looking absolutely like shit ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: nattyogus.png (484 KB, 841x418) Image search: [Google]
nattyogus.png
484 KB, 841x418
Matt "Natty" Ogus looking absolutely like shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWwhP49ulA0

LOL we can all look good on IG fellas
>>
you retards cant decide if he's natty or not

he's on roids because he looks so good

"haha look how shit he looks"

make your mind up, you shit posting retards
>>
>>36856902
Yep, here he is natty (looks like shit)
>>
>>36856882
is he natty or not? make up your minds you autistic faggots
>>
>>36856902
He looks like shit because his legs are too big and his shoulders are too narrow.
The nigger can shoulder press 240 pounds but his shoulders are only like 19 inches wide at most.

I'm 5'8" and DYEL but have 20 inch wide shoulders. They make my head look small, but my hat size is a 7 and 1/2,
Thank Christ in fuck that I'm white.
>>
>>36857047
Come back after your noob gains have stopped dyel
>>
>>36856902
He ain't natty and he still fucks up his cycle. But hey not like he's under 5'6 or anything, not like he already has a lot of reason to kill himself
>>
>>36857116
>dyel

i lift more than you though
>>
>>36857158
That's the worst indeed, when you lift heavy but look dyel
>>
He doesn't look shit at all and if you think you can achieve that natty I have some bad news for you.

>>36857146
he hasn't fucked up his cycle, this is a natty bb comp and he has been in contest ready shape for 8 weeks now. No one stays contest lean for 8 weeks but he did it so that they wouldn't be able to detect any gear if he is tested.
>>
>>36857268
>No one stays contest lean for 8 weeks but he did it so that they wouldn't be able to detect any gear if he is tested.

HAHAHHA WHAT THE FUCK NOW
>>
>>36857268
Then it's even fucking dumber than I thought. Juice up and hang with the boys in the 212 division, cause he looks horrible.

What goes through someone's head to think that's the best way to go about this shit than to save yourself a ton of trouble and compete with people more your height where they care less about your natty status
>>
File: image.jpg (344 KB, 487x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344 KB, 487x700
>>36857268
He looks bad in terms of classical proportion and sexual dimorphism, which are what matters to most people.

This guy suffering from candida and skin rashes I found on curezone forums had better aesthetics than Ogus because he has the right proportions: small waist, long limbs, wide shoulders.
>>
>>36857344
What the hell are you talking about
>>
>>36857344
Would definitely stick my dick in Ogus before any proportionately aesthetic, rashy, fungus covered desu senpai
>>
>>36857513
>>36857517

Ogus is only as wide as the average man, despite using steroids and lifting weights for years, and shoulder pressing insane amounts

And he has wide hips.

No aesthetics from a common person's perspective. He just looks like a lean compensating freak
>>
>>36857880
I think that if he stopped hitting legs he would look miles better
>>
Ogus' vanity and mental illness regarding body is only superseded by the retards on this website
>>
>>36858017
Maybe if this thread was positive but it's not
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.