[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M ALWAYS HUNGRY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1360784661326.jpg (935 KB, 1300x975) Image search: [Google]
1360784661326.jpg
935 KB, 1300x975
Hey, /fit/. Help me.

I have a habit of chewing on my shirts all the time, and I don't know why. I heard chewing on shirts is a symptom of low fiber, but I just downed two bowls of Raisin Bran Crunch and I want to chew on my shirts.

I'm the kind of guy who has to eat a lot of food, but this is ridiculous. Hell, a couple nights ago, I made grilled chicken sandwiches for dinner with some leftover Spanish rice, which, half the time, I'd get full on enough to leave leftovers. But after I downed two of them (I carve one large breast in half for two sandwiches) I still had room in my stomach.

I'm a bit overweight, sadly, though I don't drink soda or much junk food, although I don't count carbs and my diet is only really healthy-ish. I've been gaining weight, could that be related to the issue?

God forbid I ever end up homeless or move to Africa.
>>
>>36856805
>I have a habit of chewing on my shirts all the time, and I don't know why. I heard chewing on shirts is a symptom of low fiber
what the fuck
>>
Sounds like ocd
>>
Tapeworm
>>
File: 1459815935227-a.jpg (37 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
1459815935227-a.jpg
37 KB, 600x528
>>
>>36856805
Just use caffeine, ephedrine, or any other stimulant you can find.
>>
>>36856805
>I have a habit of chewing on my shirts all the time
wat
>>
>>36856839
>>36857747
Yeah, sometimes I nibble on my shirt collar, and I don't understand why. I thought this was more common, like nailbiting?
>>
>>36856805
you are malnutritioned.

Do you crave certain foods? You're gaining wait because your body is burning sugar. Doesn't matter what form it takes. Your body will use sugar for fuel first.

If you want to reduce cravings you need to fufill nutritional requirements. Even if you are fat, your body is starving for essential vitamins and minerals. Your body wants salt and sugar because of the orgasm you get when you eat it. There's more shit you can read about in various books.

tl;dr eat more varieties of vegetables and cut off your sugar consumption asap.
>>
>>36856805
if you are spanish, I totally understand you.
Paella and croquetas de la mami are too good man.
>>
>>36856805
You have an oral fixation. Have someone rape you in the mouth every time you chew on your shirt. That'll make you associate shirt chewing with a hard cock down your gullet.

Either you stop chewing on your shirt or just become a homo.
>>
What the actual fuck am I reading? My brain cannot even process this thread.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.