[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What goes well with Avocado?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: avocado-sliced-in-half.jpg (33 KB, 580x417) Image search: [Google]
avocado-sliced-in-half.jpg
33 KB, 580x417
Bitch read the subject
>>
>>36856799

Rye toast and sliced radishes

Rice, onion powder, and lime juice

Cucumber, nori, and soy sauce
>>
>>36856799
Bacon
>>
Paprika is a spice that goes great with any avocado dish. Try it out you'd be surprised.
>>
>>36856799
ground turkey or chicken or eggs

rice or potato too
>>
>>36856883
I'll take that into consideration
>>
>>36856799
Everything.
>>
any meat or fish
>>
>>36856799
a dash of pink himalayan salt wit every bite
>>
>>36856955
This, holy shit.

Cut them up and sprinkle some salt/pepper and drizzle some Olive oil on it

Mash it up with some sour cream/cream cheese and seasoning and have a dip

Guacamole, of course

Mix it with stevia and cocoa powder to get some delicious chocolate pudding

Avocados are insanely versatile
>>
pear is godly with avocado if ur on the sweet side
>>
>>36856799
I just tried some canned tuna, ground (with a fork) tofu, avocado, mayo and spices and it was actually pretty good and nice protein and fat
>>
>>36856995
Guacamole is so easy to do yourself and tastes completely different from the supermarket mixes. Goes with everything.

Basic level tip: slice avocados in two, remove seed, slice them inside the skin without making your fingers bleed and spoon em out: easy sidedish to anything.
>>
>>36856799
Cut in half. Pull out seed. Make sure theres enough room and crack an egg filling the hole with egg parts. throw in oven at 425 for 15-20 mins. Sprinkle some salt and pepper and enjoy
>>
>>36857233

Spoon out and then slice is much safer desu.
>>
>>36857456
But messier tho
>>
tomato
chocolate
>>
>>36857490
Chocolate what the fucking hell
>>
>>36857775
try it
>>
>>36856799
Lettuce
>>
>>36857775
chocolate with avocado, whiz that shit up fucking lush
>>
Apple goes great , just made it into small dices and add some dressing you like
>>
>>36856799
Dick
>>
just drizzle a little balsamic vinegar over it. maybe add a little pepper.
>>
>>36856799
>avocado
>chicken stock
>lime juice
>chilli
>salt+pepper
>spinach
>garlic
all whizzed in a blender makes a pretty nice pasta sauce, made it earlier and added bacon
>>
>>36856799
Serrano peppers
Diced onion
Diced Roma tomato
Lime juice
>>
File: 1454614274259.png (21 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1454614274259.png
21 KB, 645x773
>>36860343

This guy gets it. If you aren't turning your avocado into fresh guac you aren't doing it right.
>>
>>36856799
Toast, goat cheese, avocado.
Salad with avocado and balsamic dressing.
Avocado on burgers.
Guacamole.
Sliced avocado with any form of taco/burrito/fajita.
You can turn it into chocolate pudding if you want to be a fag.
>>
>>36856898
*smoked* paprika is a spice that goes well with *any* dish

>FTFY
>>
paprica, onions, radish, goat cheese wtf

> tfw always ate avocados as sweet fruit

srlsy
try avocado + honey + milk, mix it
best milkshake ever
>>
Avocado when cutting or avoid at all cost?
>>
>>36856995
>>36857233
>>36860343
>>36860457
Y'all niggas should add cilantro to your guac.

Sincerely, mexanon.
>>
File: avocado.gif (12 KB, 301x509) Image search: [Google]
avocado.gif
12 KB, 301x509
>>36861985
pic related, you be the judge
it's not that much caloric, but it isn't filling either
>>
>>36856799
>salt
>>
Eggs and avocado on toast is p good.

Otherwise make a quick guacamole with a little lime juice, jalapeño, onion and tomato, salt and pepper to taste.
>>
make guacamole, scoop it up with nacho cheese crisps

yum yum yum yum yum

get fresh ones from the tropical store, with a smooth skin, generally they'll be like green/reddish, don't get the ones with the spikes, they're usually an even dark green
>>
>>36856799
corn crackers, shits amazing on cut. 50 cals per slice + avo.
>>
I usually just eat mine with a spoon straight out of the skin. It's fantastic with salt, pepper, and tabasco sauce
>>
what is avacado good for if you dont like the taste?
i mean i eat eggs cause of the protein even though i dont like eggs, but for what reason should i eat avacado? it tastes like poopy.
>>
>>36864425
It's healthier fats and it dont taste poopy it taste good it's fatty so it's gonna taste good all dem calories you get oh man, I challenge you to take an avocado mash it up in a bowl mix it with salt. Spread that shit on some toast and dump some pepper on that and tell me you don't like avocados
>>
fried labia
>>
>>36864496
i dun like avacado its like eating diarrhea. same color and texture. it definitely tastes poopy.

and if its just the calories and the taste, is there any reason to eat it on a cut?
when bulking, what benefits does it have over some other fatty thingamabopper.
>>
>>36864665
Poop shouldn't be bright green
>>
>>36864665
>>36864425
You're spelling it wrong.
***Avocado***
>>
>>36864687
diarrhea is dejected from the body for a reason, so if the poop was green and it should not be, it is likely to be diarrhea
>>
>>36864703
my bad, i hear it being said with a brooklyn accent 90% of the time, so i didnt bother to check if i spelled it wrong.
>>
>>36856898
paprika master race
>>
>>36856799
it´s awesome with a tomato and onion salad with some cheese like feta
>>
Spinach+cucumber+onion+tomato+chicken breast+avocado+olive oil+chili lime spice = good
>>
>mash it up
>spread it on toast
>add salt and black pepper

it's what avocado farmers eat for breakfast, they of all people should know how to eat avocado
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.