[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally eats only plants >is still jacked Why do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: _83872455_afp_gorilla2[1].jpg (104 KB, 976x650) Image search: [Google]
_83872455_afp_gorilla2[1].jpg
104 KB, 976x650
>literally eats only plants
>is still jacked
Why do you guys insist on eating a lot of protein?

>2016
>still falling for the protein meme
>>
how do I achieve that mode
>>
>>36855431

not true

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/10/raw-food-not-enough-feed-big-brains

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/ist/?next=/science-nature/why-fire-makes-us-human-72989884/

http://www.livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html

http://www.npr.org/2010/08/02/128849908/food-for-thought-meat-based-diet-made-us-smarter

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2012/10/23/apes-brains-energy-body-size/#.VxeWaHq-bF8

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/eating-meat-led-to-smaller-stomachs-bigger-brains/
>>
>>36855469

>Among the great apes (the gorilla,the orangutan,the bonobo, and the chimpanzee) and ourselves, only humans and chimpanzees hunt and eat meat on a frequent basis.

https://www-bcf.usc.edu/~stanford/chimphunt.html
>>
>>36855469
>>36855479
how does this prove me wrong
>>
>>36855431
Gorillas have enzymes and bodily processes that we simply don't have which lets them process plant proteins much more effectively. This is impossible for humans.
Thread over, fuck off
>>
Don't they eat like fucking tons of it, and have the ability to metabolise the protein in the plants or some other nerd shit, I don't know?
>>
>>36855431
>implying our digestive systems are the same
Why don't you eat some small animals and see if you sprout wings like a bird of prey?
>>
>>36855498
Humans have the ability to produce proteins, without consumption.
>>
Plants have proteins, matey

Also, gorillas are not very closely related to humans, so just because something works for a gorilla doesn't mean it'll work or be optimal for humans.
>>
>>36855489
>implying that matter when they eat little protein compared to the average gymbro
>>
>>36855514
>Also, gorillas are not very closely related to humans
lmao you what m8

they are actually pretty fucking close

chimps are the closest but gorillas are the 2nd closest
>>
>>36855431
I know this is a troll but some people actually believe this
>actual studies showing high protein diets benefit muscle growth
>no but gorillas are big and strong and I watched one eat a leaf one time!
>>
>>36855532
which is not very close. Google around a bit for "gorilla digestive system" and you'll find plenty of pages that detail the differences between the human and the gorilla digestive system. They're pretty different.

> "The primary difference of the digestive system between gorillas and humans is found in the gastrointestinal tract. Gorillas are herbivores so they need to be able to break down cellulose. Gorillas are known to be colon fermenters, which is defined as the anaerobic breakdown of organic compounds. Gorillas have large colons and the large intestine is filled with microbes (bacterial) and enzymes indigenous to the colon of the host, which destroy pathogenic microorganisms that are harmful to the host. Within gorillas it is believed that these bacteria serve the purpose of fermenting, detoxifying food, and breaking down cellulose (Stevens and Hume, 1995)."

> It isn’t uncommon for a male to eat about 40 pounds of food daily. They have very large stomachs and a very fast digestive system.

Not very much like the human digestive systems or eating behaviour, is it?

But even putting that aside, there is also a difference in goals; those gorillas are not trying to achieve hypertrophy. They are surviving and maintaining muscle-mass on the diet they are on, but that is not what most humans on this board are trying to achieve, is it? So there is no reason to believe that gorilla nutrition is optimal for humans with the goal for hypertrophy.

> oh, but then how did they get the muscles in the first place?

hormones. Their bodies and hormon profiles are completely different. A human can also become muscular just on plant proteins if constantly cycling HGH and test.

So really, there is no reasonable way to equate the two and draw any conclusions.
>>
Theyre bodies are also high test af similiar to bulls and shit
>>
File: 1447046611127.jpg (61 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
1447046611127.jpg
61 KB, 800x537
>>36855469
>>36855489
>>36855510
>>36855570

>is still jacked
Why do you guys insist on eating a lot of protein?

>2016
>still falling for the protein meme
>>
File: blue whale.jpg (46 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
blue whale.jpg
46 KB, 1024x683
>>36855431
>the biggest strongest animal on the planet is primarily carnivorous

enjoy being small

vegetarians BTFO
>>
>>36855431
>doesn't eat meat
>has a 5cm penis when errect
I can make senseless correlations too.
>>
>>36855603
>has been roiding for 20 years
>still looks like shit
Why do you guys insist on cherry picking the one vegan athlete that isn't even good?
>>
>>36855603
why is he fat though I thought vegans were lean
>>
>>36855431
>implying plants don't have protein
>>
>>36855654
Are you sure he's roiding? Looks small AF
>>
>>36855431
>doesn't even have proficient finger dexterity
Why would you want to be a gorilla if you can't even shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>36855651
>thinking you need a big penis
you just need to be able to insert it m8
>>
File: 1457125148660.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1457125148660.gif
912 KB, 240x176
>>36855431
>humans have the same digestive physiology as gorillas
>>
>>36855693
Found the micropenis, barely.

Seriously though, I know size is not everything and most women start to experience pain around 7.5-8" if you're not careful but come the fuck on. No woman would be satisfied with 2 inches of penetration.
>>
>>36855698
this is such a good gif
>>
>>36855666
He has an ffmi of ~31, if we assume he's at 20% bf. An ffmi of ~25 is the natty limit, so yes, he's roiding.

Mirin satanic trips though
>>
>>36855828
is this was true then small dicks wouldnt exist

yet they do, explain that
>>
>>36855994
That's *quite* the leap of logic.

Genetics doesn't care about whether your dick is satisfying to women or not.

Sounds like your idea of how genetics works is "wishful thinking".
>>
>>36856017
if small dicked guy dont breed becuz women only want big dicks then the small dick genes would eventually die out m8
>>
File: ass3.png (750 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
ass3.png
750 KB, 640x1136
All this people again discussing about dumb shit.

It is another prove, that if you are injecting test you do not even have to eat or lift.

Chimps and goryles has very high level of test, (check siez of chimp balls if yo udo not belive).

Thanks to test they can eat shit and barely lift and they will big as fuck.

If you want to be big and your are lowTest naturally, the only way to get swole is juice. You will not fool genes lottery.
>>
File: pepe shaggy.jpg (55 KB, 616x519) Image search: [Google]
pepe shaggy.jpg
55 KB, 616x519
>>36855994
Lets assume small dicks are heritable traits like you're inferring.

Small dicks exist because the institution of marriage allowed guys with small dicks to reproduce because women didn't see a man's dick until they were hitched and he was putting a baby in her.

If small dicks aren't heritable and are random genetics, then it's because random genetics make people randomly have small dicks
>>
>>36856042
>because the institution of marriage allowed guys with small dicks to reproduce
and how did they reproduce 10 000 years back then
>>
>>36856025
That's not how sexual selection works. You're missing out on several layers of complexity.

When a man bangs a women (and we're talking about at least a few thousands or tens of thousands of years ago here; evolution doesn't work that quickly) the main thing that will determine whether they breed or not is whether he's strong enough to hold her down and/or attractive/successful enough to initially attract her.

Secondly, there are a lot of other factors that are way more important and have more influence, like ability to survive in general.

Thirdly, genetics are coupled; traits that are advantageous in some ways may correlate with small penis size. The advantageous traits may then easily override penis size, as they matter more. Also, small penises would never die out, because we randomly mutate; even if humans had evolved towards a 20" masterrace, we would still get the occasional tinydick. That's just how it is with mutations.

Fourth, when it comes to willingness, you're assuming that women would be unwilling to breed with men with tiny dicks, which isn't necessarily true (both for prehistoric as well as modern women.) Other factors might be more important.
>>
>>36855591
>hormones. Their bodies and hormon profiles are completely different. A human can also become muscular just on plant proteins if constantly cycling HGH and test.

nigga hold up, gorillas ackschually have less testosterone than humans (google it lol)
so whats the secret component? GENETICS MUTHAFUCKA
>>
>>36856124
>what is myostatin
>>
>>36856120
also, small penises might not even be a genetic thing in the first place.
>>
>>36855651
asians eat a lot of carbs too, and they have small penises
>>
>>36855612
This desu
>>
>>36855469
>actually going and finding research on this topic, even though most likely OP is baiting.

You're special kind of autist aren't you?
>>
>>36857426
This thread comes up so often, he probably has it saved to his desktop
>>
>>36855431
>be minding my own business
>some indian comes up to me talking about how great his artificial chicken protein bars are and how they taste just like chicken even though he's never actually eaten chicken
>tell him I don't do artificial
>spends the next 10 minutes trying to convince me meat is bad and I should be a vegetarian
>show him sources saying meat is necessary
>"those are .com's you should use .org's because they're reliable"
>he pulls up some vegan health blogs as his sources
>tell him 4chan is a .org
>pull up a .gov advocating for meat consumption
>ignores it and calls me a psychopath murderer
I wish I was joking but this actually happened to me. I just don't understand some people.
>>
>>36855431
they don't eat plants. They eat the bacteria that eats plants in their belly
>>
>>36858556

When people try this shit on me, I literally tell them that they should kill themselves, as their mere existence causes a negative effect on animals and the environment.

>Vegetarians destroy vast amounts of land and ecosystems to build the farms needed. There is no such thing as a natural farm unless you are literally going around a forest picking mushrooms, and even then, you are destroying the ecosystem by doing so
>"sustainable" farming land is still land stolen from the animals and mother nature
>whether it's vegetarion or vegen, resources are needed to create the tools in order to cultivate and harvest these farms
>those resources are stolen from the earth and displace animals
>the food, clothes and hipster glasses they're wearing were all created by some sort of displacement of nature, either from the factory, the sweatshop or from the extracting of the needed resources to create them

Existing is a blight on the environment. Rather than trying to get others to change in vain, you can do the earth and it's animals an immediate service by killing yourself.
>>
>>36859462
this much edge
>>
>>36860089
No m8, vegetarians are edge
>>
>>36858556

>Giving mentally unstable food-preachers so much as the time of day

You fucked up mate. You're supposed to skip straight to the part where you tell them you live exclusively off of three square meals of veal, because you're just not satisfied unless you can taste suffering and death in your meal. Makes 'em give up and fuck off real quick.
>>
>>36855457
be a gorilla
>>
>>36855457
Intensive experimental gene therapy
Contact DARPA and tell them you're up for anything
>>
>>36855431
Humans have the most inneficient digestive system in the animal kingdom. Thats the only reason people have never been kept as livestock by other tribes. It's too inefficient to keep humans fed compared to the calories their bodies offer. So an ape can live of vegetables because its body converts more calories from the plants than a human body would.
>>
>>36855431
gorillas and chimps eat meat.

and they have a stomach/gut flora/GI-tract made for their diet. We dont have the same body and cant do the same

/thread
>>
>>36855431
HURRR I FAILED 2nd FUCKING GRADE AND DON'T KNOW WHAT HORMONES ARE
>>
>>36855431
>be OP
>literally eats only jizz
>is still DYEL
Why do you fags insist on posting lowest quality bait?

>2016
>still wasting everyones time with low quality bait meme

YOU'RE A FUCKING ROACH
WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK???1??
>>
File: tumblr_o5ga1nGADA1vp3upoo1_500.jpg (183 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5ga1nGADA1vp3upoo1_500.jpg
183 KB, 425x282
>>36862428
>Humans have the most inneficient digestive system in the animal kingdom
u wot m8
>>
>>36862428
tell that to the ancient Egyptians
>>
>>36863996
WE
>>
File: 1453441792028.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1453441792028.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>36855486
this retard doesnt know what a gorilla is
>>
>>36864029
WUZ
>>
>>36864239
KINGS
>>
>>36855994
smaller dicks are believe it or not, an evolutionary advantage. It can fit into a larger variable of women from smaller to larger.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.