[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brag Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
File: 253778005.jpg (88 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
253778005.jpg
88 KB, 462x579
/fit/ needs more positivity. To much beta shit around.

In this thread we brag about our accomplishments big or small.
>>
>>36855277
I decided to stop being a neet and joined the air force
>>
File: 1455627226494.jpg (83 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1455627226494.jpg
83 KB, 600x900
Got mired in the store today because i am a handsome fucker.

Progressed on my body weight rows.

Made my chicken just fucking perfect because i am not only a handsome fucker because of the training, i am also turning in to a good cook.

Making it!
>>
>>36855302
You da man good job!
>>
I've been going 6-7 days/week for 6 months straight. Not missing a beat even on vacation at high altitude.

Hit 2 pl8y bench x5
95 lb dumbell press x10
3pl8y diddytits x3

Getting comments on how wide/thick my back is. Hoping for flying squirrel mode by next year this time.

It's been a good month fit.
>>
Managed to run 5K in under 20 mins last week
>>
>>36855326
BTW is is weird to struggle with 2pl8 bench 3x4 but can do 95lb dumbbells 3x10 relatively easily?

Some guys have commented the DB stats are impressive for my size I've been lifting about 8 months yet obviously that BB bench stat isn't much more than average.
>>
>>36855345
Meant 10x3 and 3x4 (repsXsets)
>>
Became solid ottermode and have a pretty damn attractive face.

>mfw women say don't get anymore big, you look like perfection right now
>>
Recovering fatty almost off a 7 month cut down 70lbs feels good man
>>
>>36855339
So around 6:20 per mile? I can do that speed but I can't keep up the pace for very long. How long have you been doing it?
>>
>>36855380
>>mfw women say don't get anymore big, you look like perfection right now
What they REALLY mean is "if you get any fitter now i won't have a chance with you"

Making it !
>>
>can c/j 1 plate for reps
next up, 1 plate snatch
>>
File: 41Pp0XFfh7L._SY355_.jpg (15 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
41Pp0XFfh7L._SY355_.jpg
15 KB, 355x355
I've been using pic related for almost a year and my dick is 7 3/4" I started out at 5 1/2"
>>
>>36856859
Pay for add space like non nigger businesses, you fuck
>>
>>36855277
My dick is almost 9 inches and I have some nice aesthethics :)
>>
>>36855418
5k in general for about 10 months but been getting close to the 20 mark for about a month now
>>
I can break rocks with my bare hands. Its pretty fun.
>>
>>36856859
mirin dick specs. routine and pics?
>>
I got a new bench or of 295 @ 168 while cutting on dnp
>>
Finally improved my ROM on back squats

>feelsgoodman.png

Stuck at 2pl8s tho. Any advice /fit/bros?
>>
>>36856859
>>36857131

Idk if he is shilling or not, but a couple of legit blogs suggest it and many followers post in the forums of those that they work.

My dick is already 7 inches so idk if I should try it. (Some girls have difficulty sucking all of it and denied anal stuff).
>>
>>36857943

add more accesories ie leg press, lunges, some kind of machine.
>>
>>36857944

reported
>>
>>36859868

faggot
>>
>>36855277
I was 250 last year, only friend I hang out with somehow got me to join a gym and taught me a little about food, got down to 225 pretty quick.
Dad suddenly had a stroke and it was up to me to take care of him, got to talk to a qt nutritionist who explained a ton of shit about calories and macros which ultimately benefited the both of us.
During his recovery I was mostly focused on helping him get back to normal but maintained my weight.
Things got pretty stable around February so I returned to the gym and started cutting, currently down to 214.
Shit's going great overall but still have a long way to go to be fit and in general as a person, I'm still a neet at 26.
>>
I leg pressed 100kg yesterday
>>
File: Parrotbro.jpg (122 KB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
Parrotbro.jpg
122 KB, 1280x715
I got my parrot that I inherited from my dad to follow me around the house. I'm trying to teach him to fly but I think he's too old.
>>
>>36855277
>school gym
>catch qt petite latina looking at me
>she's at the cable machine doing rows
>go next to her and start doing pushdowns
>100lbs
>"wow that almost as much as I weight!"
>she only weights 105lbs
>I'm 220

Got her number. Gonna wreck her vagina pham. I'm scared I'm gonna fall in love with her tho, I got a thing for petita Latinas.
>>
>>36855345
Yeah nigga it is very weird.
>>
>>36855277
>>36855277
Just busted my ass for 2 years and graduated Army flight school. Going to take command of 5 Apache attack helicopters in Germany in May. Way more excited about Germany than the flying part, shits hard.
> also 4pl8 diddly x 5
>>
>>36860421
That's cute
>>
Don't really wanna brag on fb or anything so I don't look too conceited and fucking you guys are the only ones that'd truly appreciate it anyhow.
>tfw first successful cut finally
After like three years of trying bulk cut cycles and not really getting anywhere besides slowly bigger, I finally did my first successful cut. I did a really lazy IF (no macros, no precise counting of my calories just guesses, ate dirty) 16/8 and I cut forty fucking pounds in in four months (mostly fat and probably more muscle than I wanted to but still). Something finally clicked and I fucking did it /fit/. I weighed myself this morning at a little under my goal weight and I've just been on cloud 9 all day. Gonna cut a little more then going into the summer I'll start working on getting my lifts up to make up for the muscle I lost
>>
>>36855277
>going to hit 2/3/4/5 tomorrow
>ordered study materials for certification test
>gonna make it

Still tubby but I'm working on that
>>
>>36857943
Eat more, sleep more and squat more often.
>>
>>36860597
2/3/4/5

Thats a wet dream of mine. Fuck I'm jealous bud
>>
>>36855277
>or small
I'm getting back into lifting after falling off the wagon a few years ago. Just squatted 1plate 5x5 for the first time in a long time.
>>
>>36860492
Go for it
O
F
O
R
I
T
>>
Got mired by a fitness milf while doing curls

She caught me staring at her ass and smiled. Tfw
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
Sold my motorcycle yesterday, getting a German shepherd soon, hit 275 on bench for reps, finally breaking diddly plateau. Feels good brahs
>>
>>36860841
Great dogs, make sure you go to a good breeder though or the dog can have a lot of health problems.
>>
im 24 years old and i havent killed myself yet
>>
>>36860905
Yeah? I'm looking at getting a puppy from a local rescue who's about 7 months old. Supposedly they train/vaccinate/chip them. I haven't read up too much on health problems.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84 KB, 1920x1080
>>36860912
Yet? Well what are you waiting for???? Go out there and DO IT! :D
>>
>>36856859
Proof?
>>
>>36860841
Why'd you sell your bike? I've been looking at one with tax return money. I've only ridden dirt bikes
>>
Today I am down 60lbs since november.
>>
Just finished being the most handsome man at a funeral today. Now I'm out with my best friend partying and blazing for the holiday in my expensive ass clothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 460x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 460x320
>>36860931
Hip Dysplasia like pic related is a common genetic defect.

Similarly there is a high genetic risk of Osteochondrosis of the knees and spine.
>>
>>36855345
nah that sounds about right I can db press the 110s and bb 275
>>
>>36855326
Good job m80. Sounds good.

What's your OHP at? Mine is so fucking close to 1pl8 now and its a pretty god damn great feeling to be able to strict press that x5. Seems to get good mires too.
>>
File: QMmM5Yx.jpg (160 KB, 524x768) Image search: [Google]
QMmM5Yx.jpg
160 KB, 524x768
>>36861552
congrats man, thats really huge
>>
>>36861530
It was my first bike and I ended up getting in an accident. Some Asian dude ran a red light in front of me and I tboned him going nearly 60. Luckily I came out with nothing but scrapes and bruises. Anyways, I don't really have the time or money (college student) to invest in it so I sold it. '05 ninja 500r for 1300, completely wrecked cosmetically.
>>
>>36861931
Aww man, what a bummer. I'll definitely ask the rescue dudes about it. Thanks for the heads up, G.
>>
In one semester (4 months) I'll have gone from obese to fit next month. I'm so close now

Also landed an interview today
>>
>>36863310
Shit glad to hear you're in one piece. That's always what's been holding me back , so many shitty drivers out there. Kinda pussy but still
>>
Went up in weight on my bi/tri workout today. My knee hurt less, so maybe I will get back to running on Friday.
>>
Today, i was picking up my niece from middle school and all her friends were giggling and saying hi to me. My niece told me to hide my face around them. Felt good they were mirin muh facial aesthetics, but a shame because i didn't get middle school pussy when i was in middle school
>>
I went from being a nonlifting skelly to being a skelly with some muscles and decent definition and am nearing twice as strong as I was before starting SS like two and a half months ago.
>>
Finally could bench this week after 5+months of resting after an injury
Feel great man
>>
Father was born without a pec muscle on left side, literally cried in the hospital when i was born with all my muscles. Never really lifted growing up, now 19 years old, started lifting a month ago hit 135lbs on bench last week, now hitting it for a set of 5 twice this week. It's literally not much, and still a dyel but shit it feels good
>>
>>36855277
Slowly overcoming my alcoholism and personal issues from women abandoning me

But been having nightmares and crushing dread for 2 weeks

Trying to claw my way out of this hole
>>
>>36866291
What kinda injury you got senpai? I've been down with tendonosis for ages now and it sucks ass.
>>
Football player told me i make him feel small
>>
>>36866399
Fuck tendonosis, that shit haunted me for years. Just do really lightweight(5-15 lb) reps really of an excercise that uses the injured joint. That helped my tendons get healthy again, but it takes a while.
>>
>>36866428
Thank you my family. I actually have been lifting some shitty 15lb DBs, doing curls and little overhead presses with them, Fucking tendons, I swear to god they're the gains goblin of the musculoskeletal system.
>>
>>36863310
>>36863773
>be me riding my bike on german autobahn
>part of the road where theres no speed limit
>get on left lane and full throttle
>only some trucks on the right lane should be finde
>bmw is faster than me better let him pass
>switch to middle lane doing maybe 200km/h
>pass 2 trucks
>grandma that has been driving in front of a truck and was completely invisible pulls on my lane doing 100km/h max
>rear end her with 200km/h
>broke both my legs and one ankle, fractured my lower back, lost 2 fingers and dislocated my right shoulder
>ankle stiffened, legs okay, chronic lower back pain, shoulder super sensitive & weak, dislocated it 5 more times since
>dont do it brehs its not worth it, sport or heavy lifting are out of the window for me
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.