[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you become alpha?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Or is it just how some are born?
>>
>>36854835
1. Rise testosterone
2. Bitch notice yout High testosterone
3. ???
4. Done your an Alpha male
>>
>>36854835
Fuck high test girls.
>>
been watching this guy about a week now http://www.iamalpham.com/index.php/
got some fresh new clothes and trying to change mindset. im doing me best friend
>>
Be good-looking, tall, muscular, lean, and not completely socially retarded. If you can become all of those things then you can become alpha.
>>
>>36856638
So basically.born with it
>>
>>36854835
Yes but it needs to be maintained. That was what I realized last year and this year. I lost my manhood and took it for granted. I let it slip by smoking weed everyday and eating junkfood and descending into the fat piece of shit I originally was. Alphaness or manhood is something to be EARNED
>>
>>36856837
maybe its maybelline.
>>
>>36854835
well considering a large part of being alpha is having an attractive face I'll say you're born into it
>>
>>36854835
Military CAN make you alpha
Alcohol CAN make you alpha
Iron Man Triathlons CAN make you Alpha

anon, there are many ways to become alpha, however whether you become alpha or not is entirely up to you. Realizing that women, money, and power will not simply serve themselves on a platter for you, is the first step to realizing your plate is empty, and it's up to you to put dinner on it.

Best wishes, your friend

Anon
>>
>>36856638
>"not be socially retarded" my social skills reek of autism m8
>>
>>36854835

Define alpha. Don't be abstract. Then simply do that. If there are physical qualities aim to improve. Let nothing stop u. Even plastic surgery can cure an ugly face
>>
>>36854835
Get out of the comfort zone, improve focus and get this stupid alpha-beta concept out of your head.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.