[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/, im drunk and cant sleep so here it goes. Today i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1453126417520.png (397 KB, 855x977) Image search: [Google]
1453126417520.png
397 KB, 855x977
Sup /fit/, im drunk and cant sleep so here it goes.

Today i was out drinking with some friends and some grills said that they dont like guys with narrow hips and big backs, aka dorito mode. Im actually in that mode, not yet but dorito ottermode, my hips are very narrow. I look like jeff seid but skinnier (5'11 150 pounds 10%bf)

So /fit/, grills were drunk, where they telling the truth? If so how can i make my waist bigger?
>>
>>36852354
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>36852354
>caring what drunk girls say
End your life you failure
>>
>>36852354

"Dorito mode"
I bet the girls were all fat couch potatoes.
>>
>>36852374
Yes

But it just looks unnatural is why. Society looks down upon people who look like they try
>>
>>36852376
no, we were 9 ppl, 3 chiks were smoking hot bodies, one was average but shes as tall as me and shes my friend.
>>
>>36852374
Well if u didnt know breh, drunk humans are more honest than little kids. They always tell the truth.
>>
>>36852392

Women don't want guys that look hot, they want beta fucks who have money. Then they can enjoy that money and constant ego boosting from the beta while fucking hot guys behind the betafuck's back.
>>
>>36852408
How can i be chad, my face isnt that bad i just have to get a nosejob to get rid of current jew nose and thats it. And also bulk up to 180,
>>
>>36852408
Or maybe they just don't like guys who use steroids nearly as much as /fraud/ wants you to believe.

Its really obvious this is what they meant, whether they knew it or not. Grown women like men who look like men, not twinks and not naked GI Joes. Only dudes like twinks and naked GI Joes, and who gives a fuck what little girls like.
>>
>>36852408
>legitimately believing this is how life works outside of 4chan
/r9kuck/ needs to leave and STAY LEAVE
>>
>>36852466
Anyone who thinks they need to pay thousands of dollars to mutilate themselves will never be a chad
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.