[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you as strong as Saitama? His training regiment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Saitama.jpg (148 KB, 732x799) Image search: [Google]
Saitama.jpg
148 KB, 732x799
Why aren't you as strong as Saitama? His training regiment is pretty basic
>>
>bald
>DYEL
>yellow tracksuit

if i wanted to be permavirgin i would wear crocs
>>
>>36850964
But Mr.Olympia of last year was bald
>>
>>36850976
yeah, but he got that BBC so its all good
>>
>>36850996
wouldn't it be smaller due to the lack of bloodflow?
>>
>>36850964
>DYEL
>literally lifts multi-ton objects
Show me a video of you benching an Abrams tank and then get back to me bro
>>
File: 2_half_pig_half_human_sculpture.jpg (210 KB, 650x866) Image search: [Google]
2_half_pig_half_human_sculpture.jpg
210 KB, 650x866
>>36851016

gonna let my powerlifter body do the talking

pic related
>>
>>36851038
TOP KEK
>>
I'm bald and I hate Saitama because of it.

In no way is it a positive.
>>
>>36851016
Can you be any more of a virgin beta fag then you already are?
>>
If I watch one punch man, will I become a weeaboo?

Don't want to be an anime fag but avatar the last air bender was good and I need a new show
>>
>>36854147
One punch is kind of like anti-anime.
It makes fun of all the cliches and anime tropes you always see.
One of my favourite scenes is Saitama getting bored af when this cyborg is telling his origin story, then they redo the joke with another character and I lost it.
>>
>>36850944
>100 push-ups
>100 sit ups
>100 squats
>10KM run
That's just about the most unimpressive thing I've ever saw someone brag about doing. Geez, who writes this stuff?

Also who/what is Saitama?
>>
>>36854147
gogo anime has it, but who cares, it's a highly entertaining show
>>
>>36856690
>who writes this stuff

Japanese twigs. Anime writers are half man half cherry blossom. That is the way of the nip.
>>
>>36856690
>That's just about the most unimpressive thing I've ever saw someone brag about doing.

That's supposed to be the joke, you idiot. It's supposed to be unimpressive.
>>
>>36856690
It's comedy
It's a joke
The joke is that he has unlimited power for no reason
>>
>>36857027

but that's all superheroes

calling it a 'joke' doesnt make it less stupid
>>
>>36857059
>all superheroes have unlimited power
LOL
Yeah bro Daredevil could totally take Superman
>>
>>36857059
Doesn't make it any less of a joke. An insanely powerful mutant asks Saitama how he got his godlike strength and he answers by giving him that very unimpressive and basic bodyweight routine. Whether you find it stupid or not funny or whatever doesn't matter, but the point is that it is meant as a joke. The routine is meant to sound basic and unimpressive.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.