[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giving up on natty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 200_s.gif (41 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
41 KB, 299x200
I want to roid up. Maybe for 6-10 weeks, get some good gains and then return to natty. My question is: Will I lose the gains? Just how much gains can I expect anyways?
>>
>>36849709
>roiding only once

lel
>>
>>36849709
>"im gonna do one cycle"

lol no you're not. you're going to see the gains and want to keep sticking your asscheeks for years
>>
File: 1457110631289.png (101 KB, 354x283) Image search: [Google]
1457110631289.png
101 KB, 354x283
>>36849709
>and then return to natty
>>
>>36849744

Not to mention you're going to feel more awake than you've ever felt.
>>
>>36849744
Not OP, but could you do it, in theory? Give your gains a jumpstart, and then just work out natty to maintain it?
>>
>>36849903
i think so, after you come off i think you would shrink back to natty limit.
>>
You're not going to see shit in 6-10 weeks and you're not going to enjoy training again as a natty. If you want to roid realize that there is no going back.
>>
>>36849923
>I think so
This is what you get when you ask /fit/ for advice.
>>
>>36849903

Sure you could, you'll probably lose some gains when you go off cycle though because everyone does.

But you won't cycle once, you'll keep doing it. The effects of steroids are actually seriously underrated. It's not just a boost, it's like 30x the gains of a natural lifter.

This is how you know all of the huge and juicy fitness fags on youtube are fake nattys. You'll look like Matt Ogus within a few months on steroids without even training hard. They are literallly magic, and once you taste that magic you'll never go back.
>>
>>36849950

Bullshit, that's the length of a cycle. You've clearly never even looked into steroids.
OP could be twice his size on a good stack within 10 weeks.
>>
>>36849923
implying even researchers and doctors can be 100% sure
>>
>>36850017
I've been blasting and cruising for 3 years you little shit. 6-10 weeks is a joke, especially running a long ester like Test E, which op would probably choose.
>>
18 wk blast then cruise
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.