[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay this is my first time on fitness, I need some help, my body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (887 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
887 KB, 3264x2448
Okay this is my first time on fitness, I need some help, my body fat is 13% and I do abs workout...how do I make it so I have abs?? A workout routine could benefit me if anyone has suggestions because obviously mine isn't working that well

Here is what I currently look like (flexing stomach)
>>
I'm 6'3" and weigh 145 pounds
>>
Abs are seen from building up your abs so they're bigger and then losing the layer of fat that sits on top of them.

Also, abs are overrated. Start lifting properly instead.
>>
A lower body fat will get you abs, not an exercises. Ever notice how all super skinny guys have abs?
>>
Nice hips
>>
>>36847549
your gut looks feminine
>>
>>36847549
All you need to do is shave that happy trail, get on hormones, and you're living the trap life. Or just shave the happy trail and hit up the gay club. You'd be super popular trust me m8.

Also, London?
>>
>>36847549
>>>/fa/
>>
File: pic.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>36847570
My fucking god you are fucking stupid.

You need to build the abdominal muscles first to see them, even with a very low amount of low body fat, you fucking dumbass. They just don't magically appear out of thin air after losing weight.

Pic related, dude is sub 8% body fat ... no abs. Millions just like him. Poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and bad-ish genetics.

Seriously, stop giving fitness advice.

By the way OP, you look like a lesbian. Bulk up and don't worry about abs for now.
>>
>>36847570

How can you see something if it isn't there? >>36847688
This guy's got it you fucking moron.
>>
>>36847549

Bulk for a year or so, implement some ab exercises and remember to engage your core during regular exercises. Once you've put on enough muscles that you can tense and actually feel abs, then cut a little. Repeat until you get abs. If you cut and you don't have abs, bulk more.
>>
>>36847727
Question bro, (not OP)..

I can tense and feel intense, strong abs .. but they're not visible. I'm about 16%-17% bf right now, and am not particularly interested in going lower because of my sport and lifestyle .. is it possible to achieve abs at this body fat, or nah? either or, I don't really mind; I've gotten over the whole "ab" thing and go for more health, masculinity, strength, and general fitness well being.. not gonna starve myself for abs, or stop eating lasagna once every 2 weeks .. fuck I love that shit
>>
>>36847549
You probably do shitty gimmicky exercises, since it looks like you don't lift. You need to stranghten your core, do some squats and deadlifts, that should help.
>>
>>36847596
No thanks I'm straight AF and traps are gay so no and I'm USA
>>
>>36847688
Uhm that's why I said please suggest a workout routine.... read the post
I work out my abs right now but it's not doing much I need a better one
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.