[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is lifting the ultimate meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 95876046056.jpg (45 KB, 600x629) Image search: [Google]
95876046056.jpg
45 KB, 600x629
>lifting will help your depression meme
>lifting will make you alpha meme
>lifting will get you girls
>lifting will turn you into a normie
>lifting will cure your social awkwardness
>lifting will make you healthy

Fuck this shit..lifting did nothing for me. It only made me a dead inside chad looking retard, yet I'm addicted to it
>>
ok
>>
When will the next update be
>>
Lifting isnt a magic pill but it has definitely helped me.
>Random compliments throughout the day are nice to pick me up
>have no trouble moving
>gives me one more topic im knowledgeable about to bond with friends over
>definitely helps you get healthier as long as you do it right
>my body has most definitely gotten me girls
>>
File: 1458994892949s.jpg (3 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
1458994892949s.jpg
3 KB, 125x114
I realized this not too long ago when I lifted for this girl. She still doesn't love me back.
>>
>>36847410

kek'd...sorry for blogpost, but I'm pretty sure there are hundreds /fit/izens who feel the same way
>>
>>36847432
I do pham
>>
>>36847381
clearly, your feeling of dead inside doesnt have to do with lifting

it's not that hard

just figure out what you need to fix, and fix it

i have a feeling you already know what it is
>>
>>36847381
>I'm addicted to it
that means you gained a hobby and something solid in your life

For once, you've actually changed something and made progress.

Yet here you are too fucking stupid to see how good you have it. No wonder you're such a fucking loser.
>>
File: 1460962957996s.jpg (3 KB, 124x121) Image search: [Google]
1460962957996s.jpg
3 KB, 124x121
>>36847453
Wow, you actually opened my eyes a good bit. Thanks brah
>>
>>36847381
you have to lift with intensity if you want your hormones to respond.
>>
>>36847411
Normie pls
>>
>>36847555
i probably am a normie now but i didnt used to be. used to be a 125 lb virgin with long greasy hair who never went out. Take small steps every day until you improve yourself into who you want to be.
>>
>>36847381
There's pretty good scientific evidence that it does help with all of your points though anon, except maybe social awkwardness. Even that I'd say it helps by forcing you out of the house and forcing you to talk to people when they say 'hey can I get a spot bro?'

Can confirm lifting has helped me significantly with all of these things.
>no longer depressed
>way more alpha than I used to be
>had gf for long time now seeing another 8/10
>mostly a normie now and go out on weekends and don't play too many videogames
>gave me confidence which helped heaps with awkwardness
>definitely healthier than I was

I'm sorry but you're just a depressed asshole, anon.
>>
>>36847601
I was the same pham.
It was definitely lifting in combination with forcing myself to improve and step out of my comfort zone but the lifting helped for sure. Scored my first hookup because of my body and it was all good news from there
>>
File: 1457483481372.gif (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457483481372.gif
6 KB, 200x200
Speak for yourself, OP.

I've been a fatass all my life, but through a combination of lifting, cardio, and diet, I've lost a good amount of weight so far, and I haven't felt this good in years.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.