[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DYELS teaching us to be fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Jesus Christ, /fit/, I need to vent.
I only really started lifting a month ago, but my fat fuck of a father just keeps trying to fuck it up for me.
First, he had problems with my diet, but that went away quick. Then, the helpful advice started piling in. You see, about 10 years before I was born, my father played rugby in college, and now that he is an old, stinky, obese fuck that qualifies him as my coach.
Every now and again, he learns some revolutionary secret on the internet, and immediately thuds down the hall, block shaking as he approaches, to my room to enlighten me.

This is the latest piece of shit he showed me:
https://youtu.be/YNrUJIOij5Q?t=53
Just skip to any part, you'll get the gist of it.

What the fuck is this, even? Some kind of crossfit? What the fuck, old man? And it's not like I could stop him, he doesn't listen to me, and I can't move out.

REEE!

Anyone else ever have a similar experience?
>>
>>36847108
Yes, I am very experienced in handling autists.

You should go to /R9K/ where you belong.
>>
>>36847122
Fuck off. This behavior isn't normal. No fat fuck has a right to advise me on anything, father or not.
>>
he's your father and had to put up with all your shit for the last couple of decades, the least you can do is put up with his. just nod and go about your business, if he's offering advice he's trying to help, his heart is in the right place.

i will never understand why people come on here to vent about some slight their parents have apparently done them when it's obvious their parents are just trying to help. 99% of the time it's obvious the op is just being petulant.
>>
File: fuckyou.gif (989 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.gif
989 KB, 500x285
>>36847108
Hey this is dad you ungrateful little bitch. I'm gonna thud down the hall and tear you a new asshole boy.
>>
>>36847146
>>36847162
He can sod off, I don't owe him anything, and neither does any child towards his parents. Nobody gave us a choice of whether we want to be born at all, when and where.
He's an imbecile and a pleb, and I don't care in the slightest for his opinions.
>>
>>36847108
The last time I spoke to my father was 9 months ago for about 30 seconds at a family get together. The time before that was about a year ago where he told me that I need to not have passion for things and that my decisions were basically all wrong.

Even if he doesn't know what he's talking about your Dad is there for you. You have no idea what I would give to have that.

If he's an obese sweaty bastard invite him to train with you. TRX actually isn't that bad, you should try to be a little more open minded before bashing something.
>>
>>36847196
You'd only want that if your father would also be an adequate and intelligent person. Mine is not. And I don't have to tell you how many people's lives were ruined by overbearing parents.
I guess here on the kazakstani wood-carving board 90% of people were raised by a single mother and yearn for a father figure.
As someone "raised" by a single father I can guarantee that this guarantees nothing. My father is not the worst, but he is a cunt, and a moron. I wish I could have moved away, but in this city and economy you'd have to sell a kidney to pay rent for a shitty studio on the outskirts.
>>
>>36847184
> Nobody gave us a choice of whether we want to be born at all, when and where

>>>/r9k/

>I only really started lifting a month ago

oh there we go. it's never experienced lifters who make dumb fucking threads like this.
>>
>>36847285
>muh family
Fuck off, twat.
>>
>"hey son, I found some interesting article on the internet about fitness, you might like it"
>fuck off dad leave me alone
>"oh, r-right. sorry, maybe another time... "

Fuck off you whiney bitch. He obviously cares enough to show his interest in your hobby. Should be greatful.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.