[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on energy drinks, /fit/? Do they actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 463x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 463x517
What are your thoughts on energy drinks, /fit/?

Do they actually help you when working out?
>>
Nope. Just sugar water. Drink a cup of coffee and eat an apple for a pre workout
>>
>2016
>not snorting cocaine before cardio
>>
I gulp down a 5 hour energy before every workout
>>
>>36846665
tastes good. keeps you awake when you don't wanna be awake and doesn't keep you awake when you want to be awake.

For preworkout I do either coffee and/or banana or a sandwhich ice cream.
Or a lil bit of PWO
>>
Most of those in the picture aren't actual energy drinks. Energy drinks is red bull shit

I used to drink the type in the picture after an intense swimming race when I competed years ago to get sugar into me to avoid passing out, also pretty good while hungover.

Pointless for the gym though.
>>
I prefer just normal coffee, but whatever works for you, senpai. Make sure you're aware of what you're putting into your body, tho.
>>
Big Fan of Monster Ultra Zero but that shit is expensive and not great for the gym

Just take caffeine pills
>>
Your better off with cheap beer then sugar water.
>>
Monster Zero is good, it has 0 calories and lots of energy and whatnot. No sugar
>>
I buy those little bottles of caffeinated "water enhancers" like Mio. 60mg per half tea spoon and makes my water taste like fruit punch.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.