[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you know how to train >you know how to eat and rest What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
>you know how to train
>you know how to eat and rest

What makes you think you're not ready for it?

Why don't you want to make it?

Why are you not juicing?
>>
>>36843827
Fuark Lazar!
>>
>>36843827
Dont know how to safely get steroids, I wouldnt inject sth I ordered off the internet.
>>
>>36844976
All steroids come from india, china or some dude's bathtub
>>
muh hair
>>
>>36843827
>taking a drug that results in hair loss and gyno

A Y Y
Y
Y
>>
small nuts. it's pretty much the only thing stopping me.

a while back me and a buddy both bought test e+dbol and while he immediately started i got to observe the results (serious no homo here).
fuck that shit.
>>
because I'm such a pussy that I always want to find an easy way out, even if the "hard" thing to do is going to improve my life dramatically but first I would need to fucking WALK UP TO SOMEONE AND TALK TO THEM

t. avg /fit/ user
>>
>>36845062
lol gyno is temporary
hair loss is dependant on doses and genetics
>>
>>36845074
run a low dose of hcg, no nut shrinkage over here.
>>
>>36845244
yes, considering that.
what dosage are you using (hcg and roid wise) and are you planning to use hcg during pct?
>>
>>36843827

because Lazar Angelov is natty anon :^)
>>
We get it Lazar, you're natty, now pls go
>>
>>36845439
e-eh?
>>
Because I don't want to fuck with my hormones.
>>
>>36846537
this x1million

plus I ain't THAT vein bruv. business is more important than gainz round here.
>>
>>36843827
I'm scurred of needles
>>
>>36843827
Because even though I dont compete it still feels like cheating
>>
>>36845026
yup, id rather have hair
>>
i don't trust drug dealers and don't have a prescription
>>
I did. I've mixed feelings on suggesting it though. I have the energy of a old man, the sleep cycle of a newborn. But it did allow me to pass my genetic limitation "plateau".
>>
>>36846788
What are you running?
>>
Scared of needles, juice is expensive, you don't keep your gains.
>>
>>36846827
Test is cheaper than protein wtf are you talking about
>>
>>36843827
Could not live with the shame of doing something so womanly.

Also, the world deserves to have my seed continue.
>>
>>36843827
Cost, mostly.

Also not really sure where to get them. I suppose if someone I knew just offered them to me for a reasonable price I would be all about it.

Also fuck needles, man
>>
>>36846815
Nothing now. Let me try to remember in as much accuracy as I can.

I weighted 155 lbs for two months of heavy lifting and was very demotivated by my lack of progress. An hour or two a day five days a week.

I did three seperate cycles, although I didn't take a long enough break between the second and third.

First cycle was little blue pills and I was told they were "D-bol" they gave me acid reflux since I was supposed to take them on an empty stomach. I took 2 three times a day for 2 months.

So in two months of juicing I gained only 10 lbs, but I also lost what little fat I still had remaining.

At the end of that cycle I weighted 165. I continued to work out and without losing or gaining more than a pound or two in either direction I did another cycle. This time I used injections. two vials every 4 days. Not sure what they were? deca and Something that started with an A. I gained probably 5 pounds during that cycle which I only did for about a month. So I weighted 170. took about 2 weeks off from lifting, dropped back down to around 165.

Was nearing the time to go home, so I did another cycle of those little blue pills. I went up to 3, 3 times a day. I went from 165 up to 185. I was eating close to 4k calories a day with no issue. Before this point I've always struggled to get enough calories. Not this time. I had a permanent food baby underneath perfectly defined abs.

From beginning of this to end I went from 12 inch arms to nearly 18. doing 155lbs sets of ten on a flat bench to sets of 225. Squating 135 to 315, curling 30 lbs dumbells to 60s Regular dips to dips with 2 plates. without additional weight no exercise could do anything to me. I absolutely was the strongest pound for pound man I've ever known personally.

Oh goddamn do I miss the feeling.
>>
>>36843827
I dont know where to get them from safely. Otherwise i would have done it already.
>>
>>36845062
Gyno and hair loss, ONLY if you are prone to it.

For example, Jeff Seid wouldnt have hairloss if he took roids.

Matt Ogus would lose all his hair though.

>inb4 how can you tell

Im not sure, i look at their hair and i just see if its strong and healthy, or weak and balding.
>>
File: 1459967360615.png (186 KB, 375x374) Image search: [Google]
1459967360615.png
186 KB, 375x374
>>36843827
too young
>>
File: 1443434789811.jpg (33 KB, 368x442) Image search: [Google]
1443434789811.jpg
33 KB, 368x442
>>36847066
>implying matt ogus isn't on steroids
>>
>>36847022

I think that was fucking overkill.

You went from lmao 12inch arms to fucking 18, which is the natty limit basically.

You should be happy you didnt tore a tendon. When lifts increase that fast, your tendons usually cant keep up and then just fail. Almost every roider cant confirm that.

I bet you looked like bloated tomatoes lol, that was seriously overkill, or atleast it sounds like it.

Oh yeah im not the guy you responded to.
>>
>>36847087

Well who knows, maybe he is maybe not.

Pretty sure Jeff isnt though, his body, his muscles, his skin. He has no signs of roids whatsoever.

He is super massive and shredded, but he doesnt give off that smashed tomatoes roid look, his body looks healthy and natural.

Yeah just my 2 cents.
>>
>>36847153
how's your first year of lifting going?
>>
I can't see myself injecting myself with anything. It's just too weird.

Plus I'm a giant pussy boy and would probably freak out about it. Tren cough sounds nightmarish as well.

>just fuck my suboptimal boypussy
>>
>>36847165
Im 4 years in bro, 17 inch guns, 190 lean mass.
I thought he was on roids when i started, but now im pretty sure he is not. And he has been lifting for more than 2x my time ( 10 years).

But i can understand that you call roids on him if you have been lifting for some time and still look like shit.
>>
>>36843827
can still get a decent body without roids and fuck the side effects
>>
File: i805^cimgpsh_orig.png (563 KB, 680x710) Image search: [Google]
i805^cimgpsh_orig.png
563 KB, 680x710
>>36847153
ikr

jay cutler and ronnie arent roids either man, 200% natty

kek at all the skeletors jelly of their gains
>>
>felt sick as hell on EC stack
>would probably die on actual gear
>>
>>36843827
Because I want to be able to naturally produce testosterone.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.