[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes you stay in the endless loop of "nattyness",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[6].jpg (123 KB, 1751x1481) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[6].jpg
123 KB, 1751x1481
What makes you stay in the endless loop of "nattyness", /fit/?

What do you think it still has to offer?
>>
>>36843612
Nothing. I'm cycling soon.
>>
>>36843612
I know I'll erupt with cystic acne.
>>
>>36843625
Are you at your natty maximum right now?
>>
What side effects do roids have?
>>
>>36843823
Getting sexy as fuck.
>>
money lol that's it
>>
>>36843612
He has disgusting abs.
>>
>>36843723
Nah. I'm gonna get on once I gain like another 5ish kg. I've cycled once before, years ago and lost everything plus some because I was a noob in all aspects, right now i'm around the size I got to when I cycled, maybe a bit bigger.
>>
I don't even let certain foods touch each other on my plate and you think I'm just going to happily inject some UGL steroids off some sus website?

I'll stay natty until I can goto a medical doctor whose willing to give me pharma grade gear and tell me how to properly use it without fucking myself up.
>>
>>36843874
>implying you're "clever"

You're just pussy lol
>>
>>36843895
Where did I imply that I was clever?

I clearly implied that I am OCD about cleanliness (ie not allowing food to touch each other on my plate) therefore there's not a chance in hell is put anything from an ULG on my body.

Give me a doctor, pharma gear gear, and I'll start right fucking now.
>>
Because im 5'11 and im already starting to look disproportionate. I don't wanna be the short over compensating guy.
Plus i don't wanna get gyno/acne/baldness since im prone to all of them genetically.
And i don't wanna ruin my life in the name of vanity, both physically and literally, steroids can give up to 6 years in prison for using, and 2 years for possession. Plus you're now fucked if you're trying to get a respectable job in the next 10 years.
>>
>>36845681
>5'11"
>short

Your body dysmorphia has already consumed you.
>>
>>36843823
Just by doing a 1-minute cursory google search, you should be able to compile a pretty long list.
>>
>>36845681
>5'11
>short
mate I already know you're never gonna make it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.