[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5'5 325 lbs Holy fuck start with some self control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
>5'5 325 lbs
Holy fuck start with some self control
>>
>>36842289
Get rid of junk food. That's the obvious one.
>>
>>36842289

Greens. Spinach. Jesus christ, this isn't rocket science.
>>
Gets easier over time, but if you keep giving in, it never does.

Holy fuck you're fat. Good on you for starting to sort it out though. I was 5'10 285lbs, not as overweight as you, but still massively obese. You just gotta push through it, and after a week or two, your cravings will begin to subside and get easier over time. The chips aren't worth it, but oh my cutting so definitely is. Best thing I ever did to improve my life.
>>
>>36842314
I cut soda out entirely. I have chex mix and some ritz crackers that I probably should just throw out or give to someone.
>>
>>36842289
Eat lots of vegetables, they fill you up and don't have too many calories. Also don't drink anything apart from water, tea or black coffee.
>>
>Tfw bulking and just came out McDonald's
It's a shame OP.
>>
>>36842365
What about things like Mio as a flavoring?
>>
>>36842365
This, you may be able to add sugar free soda if it works for you, some people find it easier drinking it, some people find their cravings get worse with it.

Also, look on the r/1200isplenty subreddit
>reddit
It's archived so you can find a lot of posts. 1200kcals will kill you but if you look at the sort of feeds they eat, you can find ways of eating less, like substitutes for your high calorie favourites, new low kcal foods you don't normally eat, and get a better understanding about portion sizes.
>>
>I'm 5'5" and 325 lbs.

damn son post pic
>>
>>36842380
You aren't gonna make it judging by your shit attitude
>>
File: 1449738339308.jpg (8 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1449738339308.jpg
8 KB, 240x240
>>36842289
>5'5" and 325 lbs
>>
>>36842427
I've given up before, only made it like 2 days. I've made it 5 so far, still not much. But I'm holding, I'm hoping after week 2 it'll just become a habit.
>>
remove everything from your house that is either unhealthy or that you do not know the calorie content of.

Make it a strict rule to never eat anything you don't know the calorie content off.

At the end of the day, tally up the calories you ate. This number needs to be correct as much as possible, never cheat on it, prefer to over-estimate if you have to.

Just doing this will help you, because you will start to realize how much you eat, and what's better/worse to eat.
>>
>>36842380
If you must, you can just use sugarfree cordial if you don't wanna waste money, but like I said with soda, it might help, it might make it harder. I'd suggest pure water until you're at least a month in strict, that way you'll know if it's the sugarfree stuff making it harder or if you're just finding cutting hard in general.
>>
>>36842456
I use myfitnesspal, so I have everything in there.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 600x606
>"journey"
>"transformation"
>"loose weight"
>>
>>36842408
Dont drink sugar free soda. Insulin resistance. ..
>>
>>36842478
Well I have no problem with water, tea, and coffee so that works.
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>36842516
>Insulin resistance
>>
>>36842289
Cucumber
>>
Stop eating. Anorexia is the only true way to weight loss when you're that fat. A single stick of gum will make you crave more and you won't be able to stop yourself. When you stop eating entirely your appetite goes away completely
>>
>>36842307>>36842289

this, how the fuck do you let yourself go THAT much? at that weight you can literally just not eat like a pig and the weight will melt off
>>
Would fit recommend Keto for me at this weight?
>>
>>36842289
Honestly anon at 5 foot 5 and a whopping 325 pounds, you will never, ever look remotely good, forget about even looking like a normal member of the species either. Just embrace your last few years before you get a heart attack or something.
>>
>>36842289
>I'm 5'5" and 325 lbs.
Are you a hard gainer?
>>
>>36842619
Naw, just sedentary lifestyle and being a sad sack. Things are changing though.
>>
>>36842289
And I though I was fucking disgusting at 6'1 195 lbs before I started looking after myself.
How can people let themselves go like that?
>>
>>36842289
Lets face it, you're gonna give up soon
>>
File: 1460297274295.jpg (121 KB, 850x637) Image search: [Google]
1460297274295.jpg
121 KB, 850x637
>>36842289
>5'5 325 lbs
Holy shit, OP's orbiting can probably affect the rising of tides.

At this point, I'd probably suggest surgery supplemented by the mother of all diets.
OP, if you ever want to look like a human, forget the following words: junk food, soda, dairy, bakery and sugar. If it tastes good - spit it out.

This will get ugly and stay ugly, you'll have to work for years to return from the subhuman state you forced yourself into.
>>
>>36842697
When I started I made sure to eat like I normally did so I had a comparrison, I was eating 4000 calories a day, I've cut that down to 1800 for the past 4 days and haven't looked back for the most part. I just need ideas on how to keep going, what I should be eating, etc. I don't like who I am right now, I'm depressed every day, the past 4 days I've been so happy.
>>
The first month is the hardest Op! Just keep at it. Keto could work for you but then you risk losing too much weight too fast and will end up with saggy skin. I would just cut out the junk food, pop, booze and fast food. Do not go out to eat! Only eat your own home cooked meals. I find making a big batch of cabbage soup helps when you feel like eating a lot. Eat lean meats like turkey breast, chicken and fish. Stay away from night carbs like bread, pasta and white rice. Exercise to keep distracted and to help lose the weight. I believe in you!
>>
>>36842733
Like others said - throw out all fast food this instant, and never buy it again. There's no "moderation" for this stuff. Limit yourself to meat, vegetables and oatmeal for... well, years probably. Start working out, read the sticky.
You probably won't make it either way.
>>
>>36842771
Also stay away from high sugared fruits and starchy vegetables like potatoes and most squash.
>>
>>36842771
What I've basically had the past few days.

Breakfast: either a bolthouse 8 oz yogurt smoothie or 3 eggs and a piece of rye toast

Lunch: 2 pieces of rye toast w/2 tbsp of peanut butter/drizzle of honey

Dinner: Meat, potato, vegetables.

I've had a few snacks while I game at night, ritz crackers, chex mix, slowly weeding it out.
>>
>>36842817
Don't have such a heavy dinner and don't eat after 8pm.
>>
>>36842817
Cut out/replace with veggies the eggs and butter and make sure you don't ever fry anything or use oil.
You're facing an imminent health collapse, if you don't literally turn your life and eating habits a complete 180 right now, you will die very soon, and you will die ugly and miserable.

Don't listen to >>36842860 you can eat whenever you want, doesn't matter how often. It's calories in - calories out, and right now you need to be in a 1500 cal starvation of mode, for a long, long time.
>>
>>36842817
The eggs and toast isn't too bad but the bolt house stuff has too much sugar. Try plain Greek yogurt with some fresh or frozen berries. Or you can blend a cup of milk with frozen berries to make your own smoothie.

Peanut butter is really high in calories as most nuts are so I would limit those. Try having a tuna sandwich instead or better yet have a salad. Make sure to measure out your dressing.

Meat and veg sound good nut you don't need those potatoes!

While gaming make sure measure out your snacks in a bowl. It's too easy to keep reaching into the bag for more without realizing it. I find eating sweet peas are a good replacement for crunchy foods, also pickles.
>>
>>36842926
The only good news for you is that once you get through the first few weeks, your body will stop dying, and you'll start really losing weight.
For a fattie, losing weight is a lot easier than for someone who's fit.
I must have high test or something, in last cut I lost about 4 kilos in just 20 days, in the same amount of time my obese father lost almost 30. You will probably lose weight rapidly in the first months, lose 100 pounds in the time it takes me 20. That should make you feel better and more motivated.
>>
>>36842588
Tfw this post is literally about a fatty having self control
>>
>>36843024
I didn't think it was possible.
>>
>5'5 anything above 200
Makes being 5'7 175 that much easier
>>
>>36842289
I know what you mean man. Though I lost all my weight last year I still have days when nothing I eat seems enough to satisfy me.
>>
>>36844077
How much did you lose? How long did it take?
>>
>>36842289
PICTURE
I
C
T
U
R
E
>>
>>36842289
> I walk around my house and end up in the kitchen, see some chips,

then bin the chips, then you won't see them, will you?
repeat for every other item of junk in your house, then when you go to the shop don't replace what you binned

jesus christ, get some self control you fat shit
>>
>>36842289
Follow everyones advice on vegetables and soda alternatives.
Look for fiber-dense fruits and vegetables, especially- since these are the most filling.

Also, some new rules for you:
>1. Do not buy junk food to leave in the house.
If its lying around, you will eat it eventually. Everyone does this. So try to eliminate your current temptations.

Once that food is gone-

>2. All the junk food you want, you have to make from scratch from now on.
Not only will this give you a good idea of how many calories you consume (cause you have to measure and weigh this shit), but the sheer enormity of tasks will be so great, you wont even bother to do it, most of the time.
Let natural, human laziness work in your favor now.

>3. Find healthy alternatives for some of your favorite junk dishes.
Find good replacements for some of the high calorie ingredients and add these to your new recipe. If you cant cut your favorite food , reduce reduce reduce.
>>
>>36845945
Where's a good place to find recipes?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.