[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be /fit >5'11 190 lbs >shit post making fun of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 1456885463236.jpg (78 KB, 418x640) Image search: [Google]
1456885463236.jpg
78 KB, 418x640
>be /fit
>5'11 190 lbs
>shit post making fun of manlets on the reg
>alpha as fuck
>go in for physical exam
>time to show off my gains to the QT doctor grill
>take weight, 187 (dropped a few pounds no problemo)
>she puts me on the height measuring stand
>not really paying attention cause I know I'm 5'11
>"ok.... 5' 8" anon"
>time stops
>slowly turn around
>mfw scale read 5' 8.5"
>what is this
>IT CAN'T BE
>I AM THAT WHICH IS MY ENEMY

Today is the day that a manlet learned.
>>
>>36842193
>5'11
>not a manlet

some serious delusions stacked on delusions there m8
>>
File: File_Size_is_Too_Large.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
File_Size_is_Too_Large.webm
1 MB, 854x480
I seriously don't know how tall I am, back in high school I was measured 5'11 feet and the DMV says I was 5'9 and never cared to verify my true height. How do I measure myself in public without looking more autistic than I already am? I don't own a measuring tape or anything
>>
File: 1446067878702.png (89 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
1446067878702.png
89 KB, 1272x1152
W
H
E
N

T
H
E
Y

L
E
A
R
N

I would be lmaoing at you rn if I wasn't in serious pain.
>>
File: 354.jpg (37 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
37 KB, 680x684
>>36842193
welcome brother

we've been expecting you
>>
>>36842193
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
I'm 5'7", I would literally break both my legs and insert metal rods in them to just be 2 inches taller if I could afford it, so fuck you and appreciate your damn height
>>
>>36842193
Haha you fucking manlet
>>
>>36842560
>what are high soles

Learn to fake fagit
>>
>>36842265
I don't understand why you want to measure yourself in public?

>>36842335
What causes you pain desu senpai
>>
>>36843098
Lanklet problems
>>
>>36842361
DAY OF THE MANLET UPRISING WHEN
>>
>>36843127
>manlet
>uprising
>up rising
that's the opposite of what manlets are good at.
>>
>be 6'1"
>love not being a manlet
>too bad I used to be a skelly and have a really hard time eating enough to gain weight (added 40 lbs in 2.5 years, could do better)
>mfw jealous of manlets and their ability to put on mass
>>
>>36842193
How is this even possible? Everyone you know is e-stating by 3 inches?
>>
>>36842193
let me tell a story about the most alpha dude I ever met. he is also 5'10

>grew up dirt poor in Newark New Jersey as the oldest of 6 kids
>got a job making more than his dad while in highschool
>drafted into Vietnam at 19
>field commision and flight school. flew choppers in Vietnam
>3 bronze stars with v, 1 silver star
>promoted to colonel. commanded a baltaion
>retired at 46 and started companies. some worked some didnt.
>made millions guys a boat
>dude is 70 now, fucks itialian royalty and sexy baristas that you wish you could fuck.
>fucks around on his sailboat
>started his newest company at 70. already making profits.

6 kids. im the youngest.

the fact is, guys that are Alfa are gonna be Alfa no matter what circumstances are in their way.
>>
>>36843470
Somply inspurin m7
>>
>>36843098
Chest pains. I went to the doc's a bit ago but they couldn't pin-point it. They mentioned how it could be something-hernia related but they weren't sure. Either way they did what I expected them to do: give me pills and send me home. Basically I'll be dealing with this pain for two weeks or so till they finally decide to go into further medical investigation. I just wanna die in my sleep at this point since it was honestly painful for me to get off of bed this morning.
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 517x768
>>36842193
>be 5'10.5"
>my face when i realize you who mocked me are now a plebbian below me
>>
>after highschool
>very Late bloomer
>go to college
>comeback to hometown
>Hey anon you got taller. How tall are you now
>Say proudly 6ft tall
>Summer have my physical
>mfw the nurse tells me i'm 5'10
>I know your pain OP
>>36842193
>>
>>36843439
Pretty much. The only person who was honest about his height was 5'7 and I didn't believe him because of how similar in height we are. Should have listened

>>36844679
Sorry to hear that friendo. For your sake i hope it's not a hernia, and is just something that will go away after a few more days. Though for it to be bad enough to go to the doctor it sounds like it won't. You'll get through it eventually breh and be back to the gains in no time
>>
>>36842265
Go to the hardware store and buy a pencil, right angle, and measuring tape. Stand next to a straight wall and put the right angle on top of your head with one side completely touching the wall. Mark with pencil. Measure from floor with tape measure.

Voila, you now know how tall you are. I don't understand this fascination with being 6 foot+. I'm only 5'10" and everyone calls me tall.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.