[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone use an elevation training mask? Thoughts? Thinking of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: trainingmask.png (166 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
trainingmask.png
166 KB, 636x426
Anyone use an elevation training mask?

Thoughts?

Thinking of getting one.
>>
>>36840172
Depriving yourself of breathable air is not the same as breathing low-oxygen air.
>>
Tell me about that dyel faggot, why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>36840172
Breathing through a straw gives you exact same results (none) and costs less than a cent.
>>
>>36840172
It's a meme.

Why don't you try smoking while you're at it ?
>>
>>36840172
its a meme bruh, you cant simulate high altitude by limiting the oxygen your body receives. even being at a high altitude wont affect your body unless you remain there for a long period of time, like months.
>>
>>36840197
I smoke sixty cigs a day bro.

>>36840185
Instant gratification.
>>
Proven scam
>>
>>36840172
No one cared who I was until I put on the mask
>>
>>36840172
people that wear this are autistic desu
>>
only way to really benefit from this is to do full cardio throughout your day and sleep with it on at night.

enjoy your panic attacks and shit sleep since low oxygen in your sleep tends to fucking give you nightmares. my brothers would throw pillows and blankets over my head and smother me in my sleep to hear me scream away a few minutes later.
>>
>>36840197
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>36840177
lol u sure about that pepe?
>>
>>36840383
For you...
>>
>>36840325
This is my level of autism. I'll admit to using this, primarily for challenge. Ultra running parents, low resting heart rate, cardio comes easy but I'm not down to spend hours doing it. 35-45 minutes of challenging cardio is more enjoyable to me.
>>
>>36840172

Even normies considers this a meme without knowing what a meme really is.
So do the math OP.
>>
You could donate blood plasma, temporarily reducing hemoglobin levels in your blood and thus making you absorb less oxygen per breath
>>
>>36841106
That would be useless. The point is to increase haemoglobin levels, not reduce them. Yes your body will create more, but it'll just return to you average red blood cell count.

What you want to do is store your blood and reinject it into yourself a month later. That will really increase the amount of RBC's in your body. Although the increase in viscosity of blood might kill you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.