[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>irish pale skin >heavy purple eyebags >acne >lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1447017835343.jpg (28 KB, 397x398) Image search: [Google]
1447017835343.jpg
28 KB, 397x398
>irish pale skin
>heavy purple eyebags
>acne

>lifting won't fix ANY OF THIS.
>>
File: 1460271920119.jpg (9 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1460271920119.jpg
9 KB, 400x225
>actually am amazed at how clear my skin is despite being a greasy NEETfuck
>>
>>36840128
Same to be honest. Never really dealt with bad acne, just some razor burn that goes away a few days after I shave.
>>
Not to mention the fact that the Irish are sub-human desu friend. You just can't win.
>>
>>36840178
I fucking knew it.

>tfw people know I'm Irish scum because my name is Patrick

Thanks a lot, dad.
>>
>>36840122
>Irish
>bad skin
>eye bags
I hate to break it to you but those are Italian racial trates maybe even jewish
>>
File: kate we have to go back.jpg (36 KB, 283x397) Image search: [Google]
kate we have to go back.jpg
36 KB, 283x397
>>36840122
>psoriasis
>crocked teeths
>lifting won't fix ANY OF THIS.

You all smoothskiners are literally living easy life mode
>>
>>36840122
You can fix the acne though. Pale skin isn't always bad, and eyebags are just something you have to accept- it's not really that bad either.

Being a manlet or balding at a young age is much worse then your issues, so take heart.
>>
>>36840221
>Jewish

I was raised catholic son.
>>
>>36840240
>You can fix the acne though. Pale skin isn't always bad, and eyebags are just something you have to accept- it's not really that bad either.

Idk dude, the combination of all those things leaves people to believe I'm a heroin addict. Doesn't help I have a baby face either.
>>
>>36840122
You know what lifting won't fix? Being a little bitch. Stop crying.
>>
File: 1386555560794.jpg (227 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
1386555560794.jpg
227 KB, 800x534
>>36840122
>Heel pain
>Tight hamstring
>Calf ache

>Stretching can fix all of this
>>
>tan
>fixes pale skin
>improves look of bags

Not sure how it would affect acne though, never had it.
>>
>>36840122
Low dose accutane. Order it online and take 20mg twice a week. Sat and wed. I did and it reduced my oily greasy skin without side effects.

Got tear trough fillers for my eye bags. Added volume to the area, made the skin look thicker/healthy, less discoloured. 500 quid, and i repeat the treatment once a year.

Pale skin is something to embrace, not change u celtic faggot.
>>
>>36840122
Lifting and the associated diet will clear up most of those

>pale skin

not a big deal dude pale boys can look great if they're built

>eyebags

lifting will make you sleep

>acne

water and a better diet as well as better exercise will help a lot
>>
>>36840122
Sleep and decent hygiene/diet will fix two of them.

I feel your pain on the pale skin though, feels bad to be redheaded.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.