[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How douchey has lifting made you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 76886758756567.png (155 KB, 324x284) Image search: [Google]
76886758756567.png
155 KB, 324x284
Ever since you guys got me lifting I've been turning more Chad by the day. What is the final form? How long to get there? Is it worth it? How douchey has lifting made you?
>>
I don't know yet ;_;
>>
>>36839033
Don't be sad, big biceps=hoe mires=Chad status, it's simple
>>
I fuck more bitches without intention to date. I cheated on girls knowing I could easily find another if I really wanted to.
So I guess it's just made me more narcissistic
>>
Anyone have that eggbeater on the magazine?
>>
>>36839069
Same here, bro.
I try not to act douchey but my friends say that my apperance just gives off that vibe nowadays
>>
>>36839020
Not douchey but maybe a bit more annoying. I constantly try to bring along my buddies and my gf.

I found out it was easier to try let them enjoy the same passion for fitness instead of peacocking like a moron
>>
Lifting only made me realize how imperfect I really am and always will be. Now it's just a constant struggle to be the least amount of imperfect. Being healthy is nice though
>>
I don't know if it made me a Chad or just broke me out of my shell brahs. While I was a young skellington, I was hesitant and quietly judgemental, 15 years old I started lifting hard in my home gym, didn't miss a day for 3 years, got a decent physique and I just felt more confident, more pride in myself. I wanted to flirt with that cute cashier chick at the local grocery store because I felt like I was something worth looking at too. It wasn't that I was just trying to fuck her to show that I could, more so just doing shit I'd never had the confidence to do. I was a bit more flirtatious but I don't try and steal girls or put people down if they aren't as big as me or as cut as me. I see it the same way that I see people who finish DIY projects, it might not be up to the 100% factory made standards, but it's theirs and they made it and they're proud that they made something out of nothing.
>>
If anything, I'm more humble than I used to be. I'm more outgoing, and I don't have to worry about spilling my spaghetti as much since attractive people are easily forgiven by people. Had a ex-friend call me an asshole, but only because everyone stopped talking to him after high school and I was the first to leave.

>>36840726
Also this
>>
i'm a fucking DYEL but i'm already annoyed by almost everything related to fitness i hear from people around me.
>>
I started lifting around the same time I started really enjoying craft beer
So, yeah, I got pretty douchey pretty quickly
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.