[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Freelee the Banana Girl? Is high carb, low fat vegan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Thoughts on Freelee the Banana Girl?

Is high carb, low fat vegan the answer?
>>
>>36838726
I prefer my girls fullyraw

;^)
>>
>>36838764
>>36838726
Both have no ass.
>>
>>36838726
Is the question "Why should I not listen to this retard?"

because then yes, the answer is "high carb, low fat vegan"

Stick to a balanced (vegan, if that's your thing) diet, and stop looking for stupid meme diet advice.
Unless of course you also spend 18 hours a day moving about like a crack head, in which case, sure, choke down as many bananas as you can.
>>
>>36838726

>high carb, low fat vegan

When I read that, I imagine a fairly healthy diet with lots of potatoes (white and sweet), corn, rice, plaintains, fruits of all kinds, squash, peas, greens, beans, etc.

But when fruitbitch says it, she means

>30 bananas in a blender with coconut water and another pound of dates to sweeten it
>how about 15 mangos for lunch
>and 4 pineapples for dinner
>vegetables? no thanks, not sweet enough for my palate
>beans? protein is the WORST THING EVER, and who needs minerals anyway?
>not a gram of fat allowed
>go FRUIT yourself, ASSHOLE. All fruits, all the time!

Fruitbitch is bad
>>
>>36838786
Youd still hit it like king arthurs rock
>>
>>36838726
>Thoughts on Freelee the Banana Girl?
Smoking body, terrible face, accent and personality. Also an A league scheister and broscientist who moderates her own forum with extreme aggression.

>Is high carb, low fat vegan the answer?
High GI carbohydrates like those in fruits are excellent before, during and soon after excercise of any kind. Any other time, they just serve to decrease insulin sensitivity.
>>
>>36839068

>High GI carbohydrates like those in fruits

???

>fruits just serve to decrease insulin sensitivity

???
>>
>>36839068
>Any other time, they just serve to decrease insulin sensitivity.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>36839068
>smoking body
ask me how i know you're low on the test
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 500x278
>>36839068
>Smoking body
>>
File: 6uBSQVQ.jpg (105 KB, 1280x825) Image search: [Google]
6uBSQVQ.jpg
105 KB, 1280x825
>>36839126
>le high test meme

ebin
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.