[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get rid of my acne? I don't have the money for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: 1460956029496.png (12 KB, 688x773) Image search: [Google]
1460956029496.png
12 KB, 688x773
How do I get rid of my acne?

I don't have the money for a dermatologist.
>>
Serious answer: Brewers yeast

It helped me when I was 16-20
>>
>>36838472
Thanks bro. Can I use the kind they have at grocery stores?
>>
Fix your diet, stop eating junk
Buy an acne cream to go along with a normal facial exfoliation/hygiene regimen
>>
>>36838433

1. STOP TOUCHING YOUR face!!!

2. Drink more water, you jackass.

3. Why aren't you taking cold showers yet?
>>
>>36838433
Dermalogica microfoliator powder

wet your face, put it on, rub it in etc. then leave it on overnight

it's expensive but shit is fucking magic and one $50 tub will last several months - definitely worth it
>>
also stop taking milk

when I tried GOMAD my acne fucking exploded

also the touching your face thing is a meme
>>
File: 9234526264.png (30 KB, 691x773) Image search: [Google]
9234526264.png
30 KB, 691x773
It's WOJAK!!!!!
>>
>>36838433
wash your sheets every week
dont touch your face
stop eating so much sugar and fats
>>
>>36838532
>no sugar and fats

then what the fuck do I eat?!?!
>>
File: cello54a.jpg (83 KB, 586x500) Image search: [Google]
cello54a.jpg
83 KB, 586x500
>>36838433
I just got over cystic and nodule acne m8

I had a derm appointment so I stopped worrying about my acne, which made it better I think. Then I stopped using all my acne products, afterwards I noticed my skin cleared up quick. But then I started using this after stun aloe vera gel my roomate got a few times a day, and this shit worked wonders for my skin. AFterwards I started only washing my face once a day and using this aloe vera cream, and no joke, I'm damn near acne free. Everyone is different but I guess my acne was mostly caused by dry skin
>>
File: 1460952689766.jpg (19 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1460952689766.jpg
19 KB, 368x368
>>36838546
>filename
If you aren't trolling, what are you eating that has so much sugar?
>>
>>36838433
All this shit they are recommending is normie tier i had shit acne for most of my teens fucking destroyed my life in that time period, tried everything EVERYTHING!!! And it didnt work. Only thing one cycle of ACCUTANE and I was cleared no acne whatsoever, had alot on my chest back and face now i get the occasional pimple but that's it. Don't think too much just get it, i didnt experience any of the sides except the dry skin and lips but it was worth it. Lifted while i was on it didnt feel it impacting my lifts too. Just go for it man you'll see what i mean!
>>
Try nofap, healthy eating, and wash face
>>
Just another handy tip.
Get a tan.

I started using a sunbed twice a week and my bacne and shoulder acne has lessened, and what is left is less noticeable due to me not being pale.

On the flipside probably skin cancer lol.
>>
File: 1456049396099.png (209 KB, 575x347) Image search: [Google]
1456049396099.png
209 KB, 575x347
Things that do not matter or help at all:
>changing your pillow sheet daily
>changing your diet
>not touching your face
>applying acne creams

What does help:
>isotretinoine pills
>>
Also a good part of this is genetics.
>>
Benzoyl peroxide
>>
Laser treatment worked for me

It didn't fully go away until I turned 20, though
>>
swimming worked for me strangely, probably due to the chlorine
>>
6th month of accutane here. Shit is cash. Lmaolmao @ anyone thinking fresh pillow slips is going to stop it
>>
Don't eat fat-rich foods, don't touch your face, wash your face multiple times a day, and lay-off the soft drinks (that includes beer).
>>
File: 14257109162202.png (139 KB, 330x342) Image search: [Google]
14257109162202.png
139 KB, 330x342
>>36841579
>soft drinks (that includes beer).
>>
>>36838433
I'm 23 and I still get acne if I'm not careful. I don't use skin products but I make sure to shower once a day at least.

What makes me break out is soda or large amounts of candy. I've stopped consuming that garbage, for macro reasons, and I stopped breaking out. Once in a blue moon, I'll have a can of soda or make a Jack and Coke, but if I drink too much I'll have a face written in braille.
>>
File: anti_blemish_pads768x8681.jpg (66 KB, 768x868) Image search: [Google]
anti_blemish_pads768x8681.jpg
66 KB, 768x868
>>
>>36838433
>>36841419
>no fap
The fuck is no fap going to help? Cum is great for the skin. Just finish on your face and rub it in. Peel off the spunk in the morning. It's a free deep clean.
>>
>>36841647
salicylic acid always seemed to make my acne get worse because it dries out the skin
>>
Eat veggies
>>
>>36838433
Good skin care regime.

You need to fix your gut. All disease begins in the gut, Jesus said that.

Stop eating an inflammatory diet
Start taking high quality probiotics
Start taking fiber
Start taking a healthy gut liner
Start taking coconut oil
Start taking digestive enzymes
>>
I was on accutane as a teen and that shit does miracles
>>
>>36841718
It also wrecks your liver, lymph nodes, and practically every other organ. The acne can come back later in life.

Accutane should only be used as a last resort for severe acne. It's not some fucking joke.
>>
>>36838433
Wash your goddamn sheets and pillowcases.
Lying in your own filth for 8 hours a night is bad for you.
>>
>stay away from fat (nuts, cheese)
>take shorter or colder showers
>moisturize after showers
>take steps to reduce stress in your life. This is the toughest one, but you can do things to help like keeping to a good sleeping schedule, getting work done early so you're not rushing last minute
>change your sheets at least once a week and your pillow case every 2nd day
>>
>>36838433
I still take one pill of Accutane monthly, which is probably unhealthy as fuck but I haven't had to worry about acne for 2 years now and it was the one thing that obliterated my self-confidence, so I guess if I get Crohn's in 10 years it's gonna be okay.

Anyway, save up for an appointment and get a generic of accutane.
>>
>>36841784
Aesthetics at any cost
>>
Use mild washing products, not clearasil or that sort of shit. Don't wash more than twice a day, once might be enough. Moisturise. Sauna and exfoliating once a week. Wash bed clothes more often. Don't touch your face. Sun helps but don't get skin cancer. Salt water might help.
>>
>>36841784
Yeah you're gonna fuck yourself up for life.

Fucking idiot
>>
Try trader joes spa tea tree face wash shit was a miracle for my face. Don't get it online. Buy it in store its a lot cheaper.
>>
>>36838433
Summer is coming, just sunbathe like a teenage girl and your acne will disappear
>>
Wash pillow cases weekly and sheet monthly.

Lots of water.

Cold shower.

Creams and exfoliating are mostly just cosmetic companies trying to fuck you.
>>
>>36841602
Most low-end beers are complete shit, and not to mention, terrible for your skin.
>>
>>36838433

Benzoyl peroxide is the only thing that has ever worked for me consistently.

Plant-based diet, changing sheets regularly, drinking lots of water all help but if I don't use benzoyl peroxide for a few days then it's back to square one.

I'm hoping that it will go away in about a decade, but it's rough and embarrassing.

If you've never tried using benzoyl peroxide everyday, I highly recommend it Anon.
>>
>>36838433
I work for an advanced beauty company
Scrubbing and keeping the skin clean is vital, the reason acne forms is because of bacteria which breed in the air free environment of a blocked pore. The pore becomes blocked because of sebum (skin oil) and dead skin cells cling together and block up the pores. Scrubbing mixed with mild antibacterial soap is really the only non-dermatalogical answer I can really give. Though you can try the other suggestions, they may help.

Ice is a good way to reduce the inflammation in the short term.
>>
>>36846200
I work for an aesthetic medicine company. Benny P works by drying out your skin and in the long term makes it easier for acne to return after you stop using it.
>>
Go out in the sun ffs
>>
>>36838433
Dont drink soda.
Shower daily.
Don't fucking touch your face
And what blood group are you? If you are 'A' i can give you a list of foods to avoid
>>
>>36846891
I'm A+ve. Pls share list
>>
>>36847025
Good 4u:
Lamb meat, turkey, salmon, sardines, nonfat milk, youghurt, olive oil, pumpkin seeds, beans, lentils, turnips, green salad, pumpkin, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, okra, parsley, apricots, cherries, camomile tea, green tea, red wine

Bad 4u:
Insides of lamb, pork, rabbit meat, caviar, oysters, shrimp, frog legs, cheddar cheese, potatos, bell peppers, bananas, oranges, beer, sodas, corn oil, mandarins.
You don't have to remove all of these from your diet but try to experiment with it. For me it was pork that fucked my shit up. Since i removed it from my diet my acne is much better.
>>
>>36847170
Oh and also dairy butter is bad for you. Forgot to put it on the list
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.