[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What muscles do you find hard to grow? For me it is upper chest,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
What muscles do you find hard to grow?

For me it is upper chest, traps and calves
>>
>>36838093

my chest grows easy, traps too, and calves.

my triceps won't grow to save my life. my lats are fairly strong but somewhat small ;_;
>>
>>36838093
All of them.
>>
>>36838093
forearms are so goddamn small, and its taking forever to build up my pathetic grip. in the fall i could only hold on to 225lbs while deadlifting before the bar slipped out of my hands, im up to 325lbs now. tired of my tiny forearms being the weakest link in all my lifts.
>>
>>36838093
the gf muscle
>>
>>36838140
iktf bro

at least forearms make your upper arms look way bigger
>>
>>36838093
Every muscle

:(
>>
Scientifically difficult muscles

Calfs
Forearms
Traps
Shoulders
Abs
>>
>>36838093
my heart
>>
File: 1427061432807.jpg (1 MB, 1900x1500) Image search: [Google]
1427061432807.jpg
1 MB, 1900x1500
>>36838140

Wrist rolling, bro.
>>
>>36838201
broscience? Because you named them all...
>>
>>36838201
How are traps hard to grow? Deadlifts and rows should be enough, but in the event that they're not:

1. Shrugs 3x12

That's fucking it. Do them twice a week for 3 months and you'll never have to do them again
>>
>>36838409
traps are only hard to grow because people have a warped perception of what they should look like. if you're natty you will never have bread loafs no matter what you do
>>
Quads and biceps. I never skip torso day though.
>>
>>36838434
>>36838409
I think it's proprioception. People don't know how to flex them properly.
>>
>>36838201
Traps grow by themselves as long as you're not a low-T twink.

Abs aren't very hard to grow either, but it's hard to maintain flexibility and athleticism.

The rest I can agree with.
>>
>>36838434
Depends on insertions.

If you're natty and have low insertions you're pretty much fucked but if you have high insertions you can get away with not hitting them and they'll still look "big"
>>
Biceps for me senpai

Who else tricep overpowers bicep here?
>>
>>36838201
I guarentee you don't have sauce for this
>>
>>36838409
>>36838434
>>36838471
>>36838482
although my forearms are tiny i was gifted with big traps and wide shoulders, which made me look like i lifted before i even lifted. that is if i wore a long sleeve shirt to cover my twig forearms.
>>
>>36838499
My forearms are too strong in relation to my bicep I can't for the life of my figure out how to isolate my biceps so I curl forearm only if that makes sense
>>
>>36838319
Do grippers with a gripper you can manage for several reps
Dont do buckets of sand
Do reverse wrist curls with like a 2 pound dumbbell

Thank me later when you don't have arthritis
>>
File: 35forum.png (521 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
35forum.png
521 KB, 800x559
none, I am a superior being from another planet nigga I left humanity behind ages ago.
>>
File: pepesfriend.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepesfriend.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>36838129
same
>>
>>36838471

No they do not. Traps won't grow unless you use them.
>>
>>36838907
Well, the point was that they do not need anything special beyond spinal loading exercises like deadlifts, because they're one of the muscle groups most sensitive to androgens.

Notice how steroid users almost immediately gets yoked traps before anything else. A good example would be Tom Hardy, a man with an otherwise fairly slender frame that suddenly developed large, bulging traps when he went on a cycle for Bronson (2008).
>>
>>36839696
>Isometric eccentric contraction of a muscle once in a while will build muscle because 'lol androgen sensitivity' therefore roids make them big, it's not because people train them specifically.

Nice hypothesis m8. Alternatively progressive overload of a muscle through isolations might just work, and you're just being lazy and buttmad that other people train a muscle you consider for show.
>>
>>36838093
chest, hamstrings, calves. But calves are undertrained as fk in my case so who knows really.
>>
I'm probably one of the few, but biceps, hate training them
>>
>>36838093
>traps
>hard
they grow from pretty much any arm exercise, but it might be genetic advantage for me.
i can agree on upper chest and calves
>>
the usuals: Calves, Forearms, and I am also blessed/cursed with short biceps, so they have a great peak but without flexing its hard to see that theyre big
>>
calves, forearms
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.