[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Today's my brothers birthday >Parents got him a big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Gulp.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
Gulp.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>Today's my brothers birthday
>Parents got him a big vanilla ice cream cake
>Mfw looking at that cake in the freezer

Do I dare ruin my cut for sweet vanilla goodness?
>>
>>36837424
one small slice isn't going to kill you
>>
Just eat a little less of everything else. One day not hitting your macros won't kill you you fucking autist.
>>
>>36837431
But seriously just plan your calories better, you knew your brother's birthday was coming up.

learn portion control
>>
File: 9923322.jpg (23 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
9923322.jpg
23 KB, 500x281
>>36837424
Eat it all anon
right
NOW
you're a good boy
you deserve it
don't leave a single crumb for your family!!
>>
>>36837431
>>36837440
fuck these god damn sissy boys. you want to be great? you want to excel instead of giving in to your goddamn primitive needs? you want to be better than your stupid impulses? go take a cold shower, drink some coffee, go for a run you god damn fat boy. You want to end up looking like Jason Blaha? NO.
>>
>>36837431
>>36837440
>>36837452
this
skipping out on a special day is retarded, and you'll start to become an autist who cant enjoy life because ''muh gains'' or just binge on another day because of regret

eat some cake
dont overdo it, but enjoy yourself
>>
Don't do it you pussy! Be a man and protect your gains!
>>
>>36837503
^is a retard and is exactly the kind of person you don't want to end up like
>>
one slice won't kill you but you know its better not to
>>
File: Feeels.jpg (55 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Feeels.jpg
55 KB, 645x773
Mfw I ate the cake and soiled my perfect cut. I'm such a useless degenerate.
>>
File: 1451089440254.jpg (80 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1451089440254.jpg
80 KB, 553x567
>>36837710
Don't shame yourself, it's your brother's special day and you should be happy to celebrate it with him. There is literally nothing wrong with cheating on occasion. Just make adjustments appropriately for the rest of the week.
>>
File: Soiled it.jpg (80 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
Soiled it.jpg
80 KB, 400x266
>>
>>36837710

There's nothing wrong with being a failure, anon.

You're used to disappointing yourself and everyone around you.

This shouldn't bother you so much. It's in your nature to be a quitter. There's no shame in that.
>>
>All these cookie cutter "hardc0re" instagram lifters
>Not knowing the true greatness is being able to fit things like this into your life so you can look good, feel great, and live happily
>going on diets instead of improving your lifestyle
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.