[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw you will never have a strong sheild maiden wife to defend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 500x750
>Tfw you will never have a strong sheild maiden wife to defend your homeland with

Why don't women care about being strong and fit?
>>
cause thats the male job

source: entire human history
>>
>>36835834
Because I don't live in a fantasy world
>>
>>36835834
Because women will never be able to compete with a comparable male
>>
>women
>good at combat
daily reminder the US women's soccer team plays against high school teams when training **and they won the world cup**
>>
>>36835986
>>36835936
Maybe so, but at least they'll be able to fight off the hoards of rapefugees Obama wants to bring here
>>
Let's be honest here.
Women who have masculine interests are the biggest sluts ever.

I rather be with a nice quiet girl that likes cooking and sewing.
>>
>>36836016
They won't. As I mentioned in another topic I, as a two stripe white belt lanklet (192cm, 75kg), felt like I was playing with a child against a brown belt chick of around 60kg. I was barely using any strength to resist and sweeping her with ease.
>>
>implying shield maidens did anything other than maintain the fighting man's equipment and homestead.

Shield maiden is the name given to a woman gained by conquering. She was the plunder of war, not a warrior.
>>
>>36836086

This really,they hang around I male spheres so much and develop a constant need for male attention. She'd cheat on you with the next guy that came along.
>>
>>36835834
>that disgusting prop sword
>>
>>36836220
Everything about the show is retarded, anon, much less the sword.
>>
>>36836189
It's like they are trying to prove they are just as cool as you are and can be one of the boys too. Just run away from those girls.
>>
>>36835834
goddam a woman like that is my fetish
where can i find one in real life?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1024x685
>>36835834
I do though
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 630x1200
Lmao OP here. Every woman will cuck you if you give her a reason too. Might as well man up and find a girl you actually like, but give her a reason not to cheat IE be a fucking man
>>
>>36835834
Because then you would rag her about trying to be one of the guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 357x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 357x379
>>36836294
>lifting for Wotan while listening to Wardruna
>>
File: 1436792819213.jpg (103 KB, 425x755) Image search: [Google]
1436792819213.jpg
103 KB, 425x755
>itt: pissbabies who can't comprehend that women are capable of surpassing your gender norms
>>
>>36836314
they made the mountain so retarded in the show, just your typical large henchman heavy weapons guy kinda character.

he's so much more imposing in the books cause he's believable as a real person
>>
>>36836336
Faen ja min bror
>>
>>36836249
deprive them of the validation they so desperately need
>>
>>36835834
>tfw
>>
>>36835859
Nice job defending the homeland and your women against those rapeugees
>>
>>36836542
He's nine fucking feet tall, that's why he's more imposing
>>
>>36835834
That's because shield maidens are a retarded meme just like 99% of popular history
>>
>>36835834
you should watch that show with Stone Cold Steve Austin. he makes 8 people go head to head until there is only 1 left then that one person has to complete this crazy fitness course in a set amount of time or the current record holder gets $10,000. anyways every second episode is a fit girls episode some of the chicks are so hot nice traps popping out abs giant legs. you should check it out. heres a link to stream it
primewire.ag/watch-2751672-Steve-Austins-Broken-Skull-Challenge-online-free
>>
>>36835834
They just don't have to be fit to get laid.

Christopher Hitchens does a fucking fantastic report for Vanity Fair about why women, on the same note, just aren't funny like men are. The reason being: evolution doesn't require that women be funny to get laid. If they aren't whales, they are attractive to someone.

Fit girls are special. Protect them at all costs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
>>
>>36835834
>>36835859
Because double standard.
Because 'traditional gender roles'.
>>
>>36836177
Well imo it would be a good idea to train her to fight. Maybe not in battle but shed be useful in a skirmish. She can shoot arrows or use a shield and be a nuisance to the enemy
>>
>>36835834

I am a gril, and I care.

It is unusual, though. I find myself alone in most groups of women.

Most are unconcerned with health (overweight, say they are too busy/overwlemed to care about it)

And others, especially upper middle class/wealthy women are all competing to see who can look the skinniest/most frail

A lot of girls are into sports and athleticism in high school, but drop it when they get to college

I never did sports - I was ill and in the hospital a lot as a kid, so I was never allowed to try out. Then I was hit by a truck and almost killed, which left me with a lot of scarring and pain. I didn't discover fitness until I became an adult.

Honestly, I think it was being sick so much and partially disabled that made me want to workout.

I wanted more than anything to be healthy and strong. Being pretty seemed like as lost cause, so it wasn't about aesthetics.

But maybe it was just something innate. I was always kindof a tomboy, wanted to play in the mud and climb trees, catch frogs, watch sports, etc.

Never could relate to other girls.
>>
>>36835834
I care about them being fit, healthy and able to make money. Women with big muscles are uggo.
>>
>>36835936
Women in developed world are the ones bringing the immigrants
>>
File: skyrim ruth.png (606 KB, 500x1200) Image search: [Google]
skyrim ruth.png
606 KB, 500x1200
>tfw no dumb but devout and capable housecarl to adventure with
>tfw no woman will ever have a simple enough AI package to just have your back when you need it
>tfw men will but can't turn gay no matter how hard you try

I don't even know why I haven't just killed myself at this point.
>>
ITT: single dudes complain

You guys know that girls aren't just super prudish or super slutty right? There's some middle ground.
>>
>>36839926
>women
>not money
>>
>>36839621
I know where you're coming from but there are girls who care. Majority of girls don't give a fuck I guess. I'm saying this as another fit gril here. I started to work out a lot more when my boyfriend did. He used to be chubby and really transformed his body and I thought it was amazing so I wanted to do the same. I was skinnyfat. Lots of girls that are scared of getting super muscular are just silly it doesn't really happen. I just love to be able to go hiking and feel like a machine. Being able to run around, and not getting tired just feels right.
>>
>>36836189
Holy fuck your insecurity runs deep. Have you ever even talked to a woman?
>>
>>36835834
The closest thing I have a chance with is the super qt girl who recently got into LARP. But apart from her, women in my country aren't looking to get big and strong. They don't even know basic nutrition, or that lifting=good.

Fuck /fit/, why is Australia populated by pussies now?
>>
>>36836542
He's imposing because he's a freak of nature. The Hound makes most people look tiny, and is one of the best fighters they have. He's scary as fuck. But then you hear stories of Gregor, and all the batshit insane stuff he did, and you start to wonder if he's even worse. Then you learn just how huge he is; that most people either use mail or plate while he uses both, and you realise he's a fucking juggernaught. He uses a 2h sword as a shortsword. He wears so much armour most people would probably collapse and die under it's weight.

He's scary, because he's within the realm of possibility, but we've never personally seen something like that ourselves.

He can outfight any one man, and can take down entire groups of people on sheer size alone. That's why we're scared of him.
>>
>>36840140
Fit girl who used to LARP here, depending how hard you go at it it is an all weekend workout. I find lots of girls at LARP are pretty cute if you can handle some autism.
>>
>>36840165
I really need to get my ass to LARP. My girlfriend used to spectate, so she knows a bunch of people at a local place, plus the qt friend of mine has invited me more than once.

Thanks for the advice anon. If my current relationship dies, I'll know where to go for some kick ass roleplaying, with qt's on the side.
>>
File: hot bodybuilders, right.jpg (185 KB, 800x895) Image search: [Google]
hot bodybuilders, right.jpg
185 KB, 800x895
>>36835834
>Why don't women care about being strong and fit?

Because that's the man's job, silly. Why else do you think that all major media presentation of physically strong women is negative? Why do you think Twilight and 50SoG is so popular, and katniss everdeen and black widow is played by the physically most nonthreatening women in history?

Bonus round: if a woman can't date a guy that is weaker than her, how does it benefit her to get strong?

Athletes get strong because that's what you have to be to be an athlete- it doesn't serve a function in itself for any other woman. Which is why all the women you see in the gym do nonsense workouts and selfie forever. It's an identity they can use to define themselves, the training itself is redundant.
>>
>Scandinavians
>Never had an empire
>Contributed nothing for most of history
>No Impact on the world
>Useless
>Claims Roman and Greek contributions
>>
>>36835834
Because psychologicall healthy men don't care for "strong" women.
>>
>>36839926
Wanna know how I know you're gay?
>>
File: 1.png (513 KB, 878x786) Image search: [Google]
1.png
513 KB, 878x786
Scandinavians, are you even trying?
>>
There is no archeogical evidence women were ever shield maidens who fought in battle. The only accounts of viking women fighting are in myths and legends, not historical records.
>>
Anyone have any music similar to Wardruna to lift to?

I swear Wardruna's Ingwar playing at Tue right time can add 15lbs to your max.
>>
>>36840606
Weightlifting isn't even a thing in scandinavia. Strongman is somewhat popular tho.
>>
>>36840713
>Strongman
>more popular then olympic weightlifting
kekkest top :DDDD
>>
>women
>ever
>>
>>36840713
The European weighlifting championship was held in Norway?
http://ewcforde2016.no/
>>
>>36840684
Historians fuck things up all the time. Who can really know.

http://www.livescience.com/40530-etruscan-warrior-prince-is-a-princess.html
>>
File: 1381127187946.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1381127187946.png
216 KB, 393x391
>mfw can't tell if every post is a joke or not.
>>
>>36840076
>>36839621

Another gril here, I care too. Always being a skinnyfat girl, I started working out (lifting) when I was 16. but didn't learn about proper nutrition until I was 20, so there was almost no progress until then.

Currently, I am experimenting with nutrition a bit (trying to find the best carbs/ fats ratio) and also started to care more about the athletic side of fitness - speed, agility, coordination etc.

I know I'll never be able to compete with men at the same fitness level, but sport is making me feel great both physically and mentally, so why would I not do it? It just feels right to be fit.
>>
>>36836340
Mein Neger.
>>
>>36836086
>implying sluts are not what we love
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.