[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>suffer from lack of dopamine (depression in laymans terms)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1431275281538.png (154 KB, 309x302) Image search: [Google]
1431275281538.png
154 KB, 309x302
>suffer from lack of dopamine (depression in laymans terms)
>lose the will to go outside of my home
>don't want to be around people
>don't want to be seen
>stop exercising
>gain more and more weight
>lose my gains
>tfw now a 100kg/210 lbs fatty
>tfw no will to live or to lift
>tfw don't even study or work anymore
Just kill me /fit/, I have failed
>>
>>36834428
>tries to sound smart
>calls depression a lack of dopamine
>depression is almost def not a lack of dopamine
>what is serotonin
>why do people take SSRI's and nor SSDI's

no wonder you're depressed you're fucking autistic
>>
>>36834467
I meant serotonin, fuck
>>
>>36834428
did sumn happen anon?
I was in a similar state when my gf left me been lifting a lot and meditating. It really helps especially meditation
>>
100kg is actually 220pounds

Typical fattys lying about their weight
>>
>>36834536
just a slow decline from when I was born is my best guess, or my psychiatrist's really

>>36834554
Made me laugh, thanks anon
>>
>>36834428
Literally get treatment dude.
>>
>>36834571
>>36834579
he is seeking treatment bc he has a psych. hulse has a pretty good video about how depression makes us stronger.
>>
>>36834579
I did, but treatment where I live is so awful it actually managed to make me feel worse than I already do and they don't really give a shit.
>>
Actually lack of dopamine is even worse and makes you even more depressed, dopamine is literally the motivation and reward chemical, without it you get absolutely zero pleasure from doing anything and have no motivation to do anything.
>>
>>36834467
>>36834727
To be honest I don't fully know what it is since they just gave me benzo and SSRI and called it a day, when it didn't work they gave me some other form of SSRI before they stopped giving a shit.
Benzo was pretty great though
>>
>>36834727
If you're dopamine levels were that low you would most certainly develop Parkinson's. OP's dopamine levels are fine he's just a massive faggot.
>>
File: 1423968623273.jpg (6 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1423968623273.jpg
6 KB, 100x100
>>36834776
>Parkinson's
Yeah umm, I might actually get that according to a doctor
>>
>>36834776
>>36834428
Find an online pharmacy selling cabergoline, trade name dostinex, which is a trestment for Parkinson's that increases dopamine. Fapping causes hormone burnout but the dostinex allows you to heal faster by reducing levels of prolactin, released during orgasm and cause of the refractory period, to decline effectively making you always ready for sex. When I'm on it my balls get nice and heavy. Feels good man.

Do nofap and abstinece for at least 90 days every now and then to allow healthy sperm to mature.
>>
>>36834843
>90 days
I'd rather die
>>
>>36834843
It's scary to think about the long term effects of medication. On one hand it'll make me able to live and shit, on the other I just want to kill myself so why even bother
>>
>>36834428
Flame on, little candle!
>>
>>36835104
Don't know if I really want to
>>
I just eat bananas to deal with my dopamine deficiency.

No idea if it actually helps but someone told me it did.
>>
>>36834428
get some ketamine seriously. mxe was the best treatment for my depression. too bad its not around anymore
>>
>>36835839
I want to get meds again but I can't fucking deal with the system here, it's so fucking horrible I'd rather stay in this shithole than going back there
>>
>>36835979
what shithole? where do you live?
>>
>>36836011
I mean figuratively, as in my mental state
>>
>>36836026
Well I mean depending on where you live you could order meds online.
>>
>>36836068
Think it's highly illegal here without a prescription
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.