[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does fit think of Girls on Roids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
So, I'm thinking of running my first Var cycle. My coach who is prepping me for my first show says that I should be using 10mg daily of Aniver, he says it won't give me a beard or make my clit bigger.

I just don't wanna look like typical roid girls.

Pic related, Trevor Urbank and Aaron Palumbo.

If I use the Aniver and train on a 5/3/1 while I diet down on 1400 kcal daily will I be perfect?
>>
>>36833647
>aniver

If you dont even fucking know the name of the illegal drug your chowing down, you're probably not ready for roids.

You're a retard and i hope you end up with a horse voice and 3 inch clit
>>
>>36833674

Jeex its not like Herion or fucking meth, get a grip
>>
Once you get a man jaw and a man voice there's no reversing it. I think you'll regret that in the future.
>>
>>36833647
>Trevor Urbank and Aaron Palumbo.

lmao

ariel is qt tho if she dont speak and just suck my diqq
>>
>>36833718
Yeah itll just turn you into a freak and fuck over your body for the rest of your life, not like you should be careful with that kinda stuff.

Also i doubt you can get your hands on real var when you dont even know what its fucking called
>>
File: bwahaha_o_1602553.jpg (226 KB, 858x584) Image search: [Google]
bwahaha_o_1602553.jpg
226 KB, 858x584
>>36833718
>Herion

OK that fucking got me
>>
>>36833754

And, of course, most fake var is either winstrol or (in very lazy cases) dbol. Both of which are really bad news for a woman who doesn't know what she's doing.
>>
>>36833647
Var is probably fine. You should do your own research instead of asking on 4chan tho senpai
>>
>>36833775
Women don't do research. Research is for ugly bitches and men. They hire a coach and then they fuck him.
>>
>>36833647
I think big, meaty roidclits are the hottest thing in the world, but the women they're attache to generally look fucking gross.
>>
Side effects for women on roids are permanent and a lot worse than what can happen to men. Don't do it, it's gross and can ruin the rest of your life.
>>
>>36833818
fucking savage
>>
File: FionaGollum.jpg (213 KB, 714x714) Image search: [Google]
FionaGollum.jpg
213 KB, 714x714
Heh... grils and roids... makes me tink uf
>>
>>36833647

those crossfit girls are on test and their faces are manly as fuck. you'll seriously look repulsive. muscle is for men, not for women. no matter how progressive or stronk womyn you think you are, it's not for you. good luck finding a husband. although you'll probably start liking girls once you're on the test, in which case you'll die alone anyways.
>>
anyone got that picture of that blonde female bodybuilder that now looks like a jewish rat with a goatee and male pattern baldness?
>>
I like skinny men who look like tweakers. But I'm a slut and will bang anyone with a pretty face
>>
File: gabi-garcia-1447654887lc8p4.jpg (67 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
gabi-garcia-1447654887lc8p4.jpg
67 KB, 1080x1080
>>36833647
>What does fit think of Girls on Roids?
Its my fetish
Woud never date one tho.
>>
>>36834208
kek
>>
>>36834208

That is exactly what OP pic made me think
>>
>>36833647

Your boyfriend is wrong. You need to be using dbol, 25mg daily minimum or you're going to get fat, seriously. Your metabolidm is shutting down from the diet. You don't wanna get fat and icky do you? You wanna be lean, hard and pretty right? Then you need dbol, ask him for "Dianabol" thats its full name.

You should also get over your fear of needles and the safe injectables, much safer for your liver, look it up. Anywat you wanna be injecting Tren.

Your trainer BF will dissagree, but quit listening to him. He just wants you to not succeed because he's jelouse of your potential and he knows he will lose you when your getting a lot more male attention. Don't let him keep you from success. Dianabol + Trenbolone.
>>
>>36833647
you're gonna turn into a shemale that needs to tuck her testicles up
>>
>>36833647
It looks fucking terrible, i cringe inside when i see them at the gym. If you a girl there's a 90% chance you'll look amazing if you can run a half-marathon.
>>
>>36835075
>fetish
Same here anon. But no homosexuality though
>>
>>36835545
>But no homosexuality though
Of course!
>>
>>36833647
mentally ill just like guys on roids
>>
>>36835559
>tfw no roid gf with micropenis clit to suck all day

why even live
>>
>>36835626
>tfw I have webms for that
>>
File: 20110310012311.jpg (211 KB, 576x800) Image search: [Google]
20110310012311.jpg
211 KB, 576x800
>>36833647
The only logical reason to take roids is that you stand to make a lot of money off of sports or modelling if you do.
If you are taking them to compensate for you inadequacies or short comings than that money is better spent on a therapist.
>>
>>36836025
Nope. On roids its still better.
At least she will get admiration, get laid and make some money on webcams.

On therapy, all she will get is an overpriced bill and loneliness.
>>
>>36836048

Never really looked at it that way.

Gotta Monetize that clit!
>>
>>36836025
A close by town(largest red light district in bavaria as far as I know) has an SM studio with a giant roided fem bodybuilder that will basically do humiliating weight drills with you
>>
>>36833647
One of the largest fundamental differences between men and women that makes them look so different is that men have much higher testosterone levels. If you put synthetic testosterone into your body, you will look more like a man. This is what transsexual women do when they want to become a male. Your shoulders will be broader, your voice deeper, you might even get some facial hair. Most straight men won't be attracted to you because they like women, most gay men won't like you because you will still look too much like a girl, your only hope is to get someone around a 5 on the kinsey scale who is into amazonian domination fetish type shit.
>>
>>36833647
Maybe you shoukd ask /fraud/, they actually know about aas.
Everyone here doesnt know shit about gear. Your results will depend on type, dose and duration of use. Everyone can look better on roids
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.