[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is MyProtein any good? Best flavour?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 81Ato9Q8IZL._SL1500_.jpg (109 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
81Ato9Q8IZL._SL1500_.jpg
109 KB, 1062x1500
They have a shit ton of flavours
>>
>>36832900
a lot of the flavours are disgusting.

Lemon cheesecake
Strawberry shortcake

only 2 i will touch
>>
>>36832900
I got their vanilla. Pretty God tier and it's cheap as fuck. Same nutritional facts as gold standard too, only their scoop is smaller
>>
>>36832900
I ordered some of their protein bars and cookies recently and they're pretty decent alternatives to the cliff bars I used to go for. Can't speak for the whey.
>>
>>36832900
Rated #1 quality by LabDoor
Got 11lbs for 60$+shipping a few weeks ago
>>
>>36832900
Tried 3 flavours so far:
Maple syrup: 2/10
Vanilla: 5/10
Smooth chocolate: 8/10
>>
>>36832900

Vanilla and Strawberry Cream are okay desu senpai
>>
>>36832900
I got two 11lb bags before dropping the protein powder meme.

Choc smooth is alright but gets boring after awhile

Chocolate mint tastes like girl scout thin mints to me, very good.

Don't buy them for the regular price, wait until there is a good sale on for at least 20% off.
>>
>>36832900
Wanted chocolat flavor, hit Rockyroad by mistake
>worst mistake ever
The rest (one banana choco + hyperprotein chips salt&paper + tasteless products like creatine etc.) Was good. tasty actually.
>>
They're cheap as fuck, especially since they often have up to 60% off sales. Buy in bulk then. I frequently order 5kg of whey for ~45€-55€ depending on sale. I also approve of their zinc and creatine, but when I ordered Beta-Alannin, Citrulin, Arginin and Carnitin for my own preworkout it didn't kick very good. (But I must say that I am pretty tolerant to preworkouts, although I rarely take them/try them.)

Conclusion: can't go wrong with their whey, (you will hate any flavor with time), they are cheap af on sales, some other shit of them might not be of great quality.
>>
Where do people find them for good prices in the US?
Plus the protein to serving ratio sucks
>>
>>36833208
us.myprotein

How
>>
>>36833218
I never saw prices near what people are talking about.
100/20 is similar to others, but it's less per serving. On both the ends
>>
>>36833280
they have frequent sales
>>
anyone got any codes for protein?
also fuck flavors. you want plain so you get more protein less shit.
>>
I have unflavoured, it's pretty good. IIRC powders with flavour have a bit smaller protein percentage + unflavored is cheaper.
And it tastes pretty good, I don't know why you guys need flavour. Are you drinking it for enjoyment or for ultimate gains?
>>
Vanilla 7/10
Chocolate Orange 8/10

Opening my Natural Vanilla tomorrow, will update. Gymbros tell me their Strawberry Cream and Chocolate Peanut Butter are both nice.

If you can, wait until they have a 25/30% off offer.
>>
>>36833364
More protein per dollar technically. No reason to go unflavored unless you can't afford otherwise
>>
>>36833280
The thing with MP is you never order at normal price. When you sign up they start spamming you with so many offers it's not even funny anymore. -30% is a bare minimum at which I order from them.
>>
Thanks chaps
>>
>>36832900
Mocha is great, especially if you have oats in your shake.
>>
lol kiss your gains goodbye chocolate freaks. "Mommy! I want chocolate! mommmy!!!!"
from the site:
"Please note this nutritional information is taken from the 8.8lbs unflavored version. When choosing a flavored version it will reduce the protein content by approximately 3% for most flavors, however chocolate, due to the added cocoa, will reduce it by approximately 8%."
>>
>>36833177
for me, i actually started hating my protein flavor immediately, but then grew accustomed to it.
still never buying rocky road again, its like the Pillsbury dough boy's diarrhea.
>>
chocolate peanutbutter tastes like butterfingers
>>
mint chocolate is a solid 8/10
>>
>>36832900
I've only ordered the English toffee flavor,
It's okay, doesn't really taste like toffee though
>>
The lemon lime creatine tastes like garbage
>>
I've only ever had unflavored and it's fine. Some unflavored protein is fucking gross but I wouldn't mind drinking the unflav myprotein all the time.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.