[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So fat people are bad, but does a fatty n the gym get respect or hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: ramsay snow.jpg (20 KB, 460x293) Image search: [Google]
ramsay snow.jpg
20 KB, 460x293
So fat people are bad, but does a fatty n the gym get respect or hate?
>>
Support those trying to better themselves. Pay it forward.
>>
He gets mocked like he deserves for being a fat piece of garbage
>>
Neither, we just fucking laugh at them.

Made one sit on my spit the other day lol, should have taken a pic.
>>
Neither.

They don't deserve hate because they are trying to better themselves, and correct a mistake that may or may not be their fault(raising fat kids is child abuse prove me wrong).

On the other hand, no one should be honoured for what is expected of them.
>>
I don't mind if they're not at MY squat rack
>>
>>36832832
>made one sit on my spit the other day
No you didn't.
>>
>>36833073
¿
>>
>>36832807
just gets ignored most of the time
>>
I might smirk a little the first time I see them but they earn my undying respect if they're still showing up regularly three months down the line.
>>
i dont give a shit how you look

i laugh if you do retarded shit

i mirin if good form and heavy lift

the reason most fat fucks get shit is because most i see are all doing stupid pilates shit
>>
Depends on if they are actually trying or not?
>>
I don't give them a second thought because they won't give the gym a second chance
>>
>>36832807
You never respect fatties until they have actually lost the weight and put on muscle.

Also you don't explicitly make fun of them. Just when their not looking/ can't hear you. Unless their doing some stupid half rep shit in the squat rack or something.
>>
I'm always giving the fat people thumbs up and smiles when I see them struggling and if they're really struggling I walk over and tell them to keep going
>>
>>36832807
What's he holding in his hand?
>>
>>36833259
A sausage. He's taunting a guy he just castrated.
>>
>>36832807
depends
if theyre clearly there as 'new year new me' shit
or they dont actually put any effort into it, i have no love for them.

if theyre there often and even showing improvements, all the respect. i was there once. shit is hard.
>>
I'm a fat fag. one dude helped me bail out of a failed bench. He tried to help me do the bench better. But I finished my set and he started flexing in the mirror. Make fun of me for being a fatass. But look at that guy first.
>>
>>36832807
If they're giving a genuine effort and going 3+ days a week for a long while, and making a change, then they get respect.

If not, they might as well just leave.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.