[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I make sure my body is constantly confused 24/7?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
how do I make sure my body is constantly confused 24/7?
>>
Follow Trumps campaign in the US
>>
>>36832005
Do warmup on the bench and quickly sprint over to the squat rack and squat your working weight.
Do the opposite if you want to bench.
>>
>>36832817
Very Edgy
>>
>>36832005
lean on your chair so its standing only on the back legs, every few minutes lean back until you almost fall, but catch yourself. every few attempts, try to catch yourself, but deliberately fail.
im always confused when i wake up.
>>
>>36832005
Look at vaginas all the time
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 975x975) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 975x975
>>36834200
>sprint
>cardio

Why even leave the house if you're going to give it all up before you even touch weights? Bring your trusty powerlifting wheelchair.
>>
File: muscleconfusion.png (1 MB, 638x3700) Image search: [Google]
muscleconfusion.png
1 MB, 638x3700
>>36832005
heres a guide
>>
>>36832005
It's only a matter of time until someone photoshops /fit/ onto that screen
>>
File: 1460267731986.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1460267731986.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>36834300
that might just be too many head injuries you autistic piece of amphibian shit
>>
>>36834315
See this is exactly what I think so it confuses me even more.
>>
My method is to make my brain think it is doing one lift while the body is really doing a different lift. For example, when I bench press I scream "I AM DEADLIFTING RIGHT NOW THIS IS A DEADLIFT" so my brain is anticipating a heavy deadlift and prepping the back muscles. Meanwhile I am surprising my pecs which leads to latent hormonogenesis as the blood has to go somewhere unexpected.
>>
>>36834322
>nothing on muscular slander

>>36832005
Anon you have to yell really loud at your muscles as well. They can't hear but the auditory vibrations will resonate with your muscle fibers and cause more confusion
>>
>>36832817
That makes you pumped 24/7
>>
Sometimes when I'm going grocery shopping, I'll actually run over to the gym (they're in the same mall) before my muscles can prepare themselves
>>
>>36834725
gym and market in the same mall, that sounds comfy
>>
>>36834438
This is actually the best way to do it.
>>
How about, on rest days, walk into the gym, stand for a few seconds then walk out. That should confuse the fuck out of-em
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.