[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me 18 year old skinny fat khv >no social life with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 19023812398123.png (75 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
19023812398123.png
75 KB, 500x332
>be me 18 year old skinny fat khv
>no social life with women, have few friends
>have one friend, alpha giga chad, who is really good with women
>he always says it's his confidence
>decide it's time to improve
>start lifting heavily, improve my diet
>read psychology, philosophy books
>start doing activities such as mountain hiking, running, swimming
>studying in college, getting good grades
>life is going great
>one day me and my friend go outside to try and meet women
>my friend doesn't work out, is woman hater (that's what I like about him), eats only pizza and beer
>I try to make conversation with women and nothing happens, meanwhile my friend makes stupid jokes and women laugh
>I try to flex my muscles so the women see them and start flocking to me, nothing happens
>finally get a woman that is somewhat interested in me
>me, my friend and 2 girls go to our apartment
>I ask to be excused to go to the bathroom
>I come back and my friend is fucking both women

Has /fit/ lied to me?
>>
>>36831014
KEKED

BACK TO R9K WITH YOU
>>
>>36831014
JUST
B E E
E
E
YOURSELF
>>
>>36831014
HEIGHT
PACE
TAME
>>
>>36831014
Oh look another thread about something that never happened
>>
>>36831014
do what he does.
>>
i love this meme
>>
>>36831076
You don't have to believe me, but it really happened. I am 100% honest, I wouldn't lie on the internet.
>>
>>36831014
You were supposed to join in as wingman and you blew it.
>>
Why didn't you join the orgy?
>>
he was just warming her up for you...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.